• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemon123

Can i Join? :)

Username: Lemon123 (lemon in game)
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: not for a while, i used to battle on wi-fi all the time but our connection passed away :(
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: not yet sorry :(
What is your current record?: um, i cant remember :S, it was such a long time ago
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: no

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
Hey Dawn Hero can I join. Clone1 is my twin brother and he told me to sign up!

Username: FashionableLad
How long have you been battling on wifi: A month or two.
Do you have a wi-fi team that is curently ready to battle?: Yeah, I have 2 EVed teams.
What is your current record: 7wins 4losses
Are you in any other Teams/Clans: No

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Hey Dawn Hero can I join. Clone1 is my twin brother and he told me to sign up!

Username: FashionableLad
How long have you been battling on wifi: A month or two.
Do you have a wi-fi team that is curently ready to battle?: Yeah, I have 2 EVed teams.
What is your current record: 7wins 4losses
Are you in any other Teams/Clans: No

uhhh. how come he never mentioned you before? =O

anyways, yeah, you're both in to Team Dawn ^^ welcome.

D2Time

Master of Disaster
Hello all, im back!

Username: D2Time
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: Umm about a year and a half off and on
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: Somewatly
What is your current record?: Dont have one anymore jus starting with a clean slate
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: Nope

Last edited:

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Hello all, im back!

How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: Umm about a year and a half off and on
What is your current record?: Dont have one anymore jus starting with a clean slate

welcome back ^^ ill pm you and add you to the list hahah.

so many people want to join but pls join our team's forum too

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
so many people want to join but pls join our team's forum too

Bahahahahah ^^ silly sunny, what are you talking about? we can't talk about that sort of thing on here or the mods get angry ._.

Anyways, We're almost ready for the war team ^^ We've got a decent line picked up, and I'm going to go through and test all of them out ^.~ we currently need one more sub, but besides that we're fine hahha. prepare for war! >:D

johny2hai

Future Olympian
Hello all, im back!

XD I remember D2time, his alternate personality. XD

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
il be a sub

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Don't worry about the line-up anymore, people ^^ I think I've got the entire line set-up right now. I just need to wait for D2Time. If he doesn't battle me by the end of tomorrow, he'll be put off the line ^^

On another note, everyone check out Chaoses' new userbars for Team Dawn ^^ they're amazing! hahah.

ALSO, i've officially got wi-fi : D hurray!!!

clone1

Aesthetics brahz
Dawn, algamandi my competitor for the tournament hasn't battled me yet? Is it an automatic win for me. By the way algamandi if you read this post before the end of today battle me now! :)

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
dawn hero can i get some battle practice?

Of course ^^ Just PM and i'll help you with whatever you need lol. Or feel free to challange members of Team Dawn to battles!

On another note, clone1, yes, you can progress to the next phase of the Tournament.

==BREAKING NEWS==

We're almost ready for the War, team. we currently need to find one more sub and we're all set. Let's get our first win ;D

Also, it appears to me that something may be coming up, starting March 1st and going on until St. Patrick's Day in Team Dawn... what could it be? ;] A give-away, perhaps? lol. And In about 1 week or so I'll start sign-ups for the second Team Dawn tournament. This one won't be nearly as inactive lol.

ger9119

Of course ^^ Just PM and i'll help you with whatever you need lol. Or feel free to challange members of Team Dawn to battles!

On another note, clone1, yes, you can progress to the next phase of the Tournament.

==BREAKING NEWS==

We're almost ready for the War, team. we currently need to find one more sub and we're all set. Let's get our first win ;D

Also, it appears to me that something may be coming up, starting March 1st and going on until St. Patrick's Day in Team Dawn... what could it be? ;] A give-away, perhaps? lol. And In about 1 week or so I'll start sign-ups for the second Team Dawn tournament. This one won't be nearly as inactive lol.

Ah St Patricks day a great a holiday for irish people like me im trying to figure out what the giveaway would be and my birthday is March18th lol Gifts Please...Jp,Im excited to see how the war goes and the first tourtemnt which im in the semi finals of =)

SakuSaku

Username:SakuSaku on IRC:pooGii
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?:1 week
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: yup
What is your current record?:7-2
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?:nope

yah lately just came bak to diamond, played pokemon pretty much all my life like many of you >.> haha just started wifi trading and battling. anyways, id like to join this clan if that ok with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.