• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
Haven't you ever seen that old-school 1st Gen. pokemon episode where Ash & Co. meet a person with a Rapidash? It doesn't burn it's trainer because it loves them. So I'd be fine, 'cause I'd spoil it. :)

You never said one that loved you. :)

Kai678

Umbreon Trainer
Cool banner thanks!

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Gee everyone, let's make this thread super active! ;D hahahah.

Anyways, Mastadi, thank you so much for the banner. I believe both sides will be happy regarding the alliance. I'll also add your banner to the front page soon.

Okay, team, tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I donate the 26 or so Pokés I was planning on donating, I'll update the front page with any new members that joined, the newest updated points shop stuff, etc. : D

Would anyone else like to join Team Dawn?

johny2hai

Future Olympian
Mast' nice banner.
'Bout the poke I would be, I would say.....Heracross.
One giant big horn. :D

Darkraicaptured

<-- my *****
app

Username: Darkraicaptured (IGN: diamond)
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: a good 3 months
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: yes
What is your current record?: 16W 2L 0T
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: yes
If so, how many?: team freezing cold

this place looks pretty interesting, I think id like to be part of the team. ^_^
also, if i get in and theres a war with TFC in the future, i will opt to be neutral throughout the war, i can share the love but it cant be one sided :)

Edit: Woot!

Last edited:

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Username:Darkraicaptured (IGN: diamond)
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: a good 3 months
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: yes
What is your current record?: 16W 2L 0T
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: yes
If so, how many?: team freezing cold

this place looks pretty interesting, I think id like to be part of the team. ^_^
also, if i get in and theres a war with TFC in the future, i will opt to be neutral throughout the war, i can share the love but it cant be one sided :)

Welcome to the Team, Darkrai ^_^ I hope you like it here.

johny2hai

Future Olympian
No, I think they points you get from Missions and Challenges go toward buying from the shop.

Trace360

zzzzzz
Sorry team, I will not be on for at least a week due to finals, if you guys enter war during this time period I wish you guys good luck.

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
Dawn, just a random question. "Are you going to test people or just grab the Rookies and Cadets for the war?" Another question, "How many people are going to participate in the war?" Once again sorry for asking so many questions all the time. I'm a curious boy. xD

Crypted Wolf

hey guise, I made a new banner for team dawn. I didn't have a patricualar reason for making it, i was just bored.

http://i40.*******.com/9jkq3c.jpg

This is also posted on the other site. Not as great as I would like it to be. I'll make a new one later.

Arturo17

How long have I fought in wi-fi: nearly two weeks
do I have a team ready to battle: yes,i do
what is my current record: 3 wins 7 losses it was ev training that messed me up!
am I in other teams or clans: nope
Dawn hero I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to post it here, Im New

Name:Arturo
FC:5070-0317-2671

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
Yeah a new member. :D Dawn will add you to the Team Rooster ASAP. And don't be sorry, this is where you post it. Dawn will definatly accept you and or anybody who wants to join when he reads the request.

majinchris

Electric Gym Leader
Username: MajinChris
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: About 3 months
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: yes about 12 pokemon trained so far.
What is your current record?: not realy sure dont keep up with it
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?:The ZodiacXIII
If so, how many?: just one
---- (i dont know how much longer tho)

Username:shadedragon94
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?:Maybe a year and a half.
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?:Yes
What is your current record?:3wins 4losses
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?:I might be joining Dragon Dynasty
If so, how many?: 1

If I become a member can you pm me.

FashionableLad

Dawn•Advent Ghost
Wait till Dawn sees 3 new members at his doorstep. He's going to be a happy guy today. And that's cool how you guys know eachother on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.