• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it isn't too much bother, may I try out for this clan?

Your form said:
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: Long enough
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: I do but see my note
What is your current record?: On WiFi: Wins: 463 | Losses: 57
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: I am not, no
If so, how many?: N/A

N.B.: While I have WiFi-ready teams and battle ready Pokemon, I've been having a bit of an issue with my WiFI connectivity as of late. If there is an entry battle, would it be at all possible for me to have it on an alternative battle program or attempt a quiz instead?

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
Don't worry, there's no entry battle.

(And for some reason, I actually got put in without even so much as filling out the form due to unusual circumstances.)

Welcome to the clan!

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
If it isn't too much bother, may I try out for this clan?

N.B.: While I have WiFi-ready teams and battle ready Pokemon, I've been having a bit of an issue with my WiFI connectivity as of late. If there is an entry battle, would it be at all possible for me to have it on an alternative battle program or attempt a quiz instead?

Welcome to Team Dawn ^_^ I'll PM you shortly regarding your entry. Your, uh, wins and losses there seem pretty big .-. congrats on that...

Well, Team, It's official: We will be going to war with The Rebellion. I believe it will be 5 vs. 5, standard rules/clauses, etc. Please try to contact Crazie Guy regarding entry, although I haven't seen him on much lately. Let's get another win, team! ;]

Welcome to Team Dawn ^_^ I'll PM you shortly regarding your entry. Your, uh, wins and losses there seem pretty big .-. congrats on that...

Like I said, I've been battling long enough. I assure you, I'm not one of those try hard idiots who inflates the figures to seem important.

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
Heh. Those idiots are funny.

Rebellion, huh? I think I'll battle myself.

Phioneranchman

Brock was pushover!
Username: Phioneranchman
How long have you been battling on Wifi?: Over a year
Do you have a wifi team that is ready to battle?: Several
What is your current record?: Don't remember
Are you in any other teams or clans?: No

Sorry, I haven't played or been on Wifi in a couple of months, so I don't remember who were in specific teams and am a bit rusty.

Darkraicaptured

<-- my *****
sry i have not been that active in this clan, as i have been preparing for an inter clan tourny in my other clan. I'm also trying to fine tune my team(s). if there are any open spots in a tourney, please send me a PM.

dannydstk

How long have you been battling on wi-fi?:never but im completly capable
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?:to some extent id only need about a week to finish it
What is your current record?:0 wins 0 losses
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: no
If so, how many?

i hope i can join u guys seem friendly enough :)

ger9119

im sure you guys are accepted so when DAwn gets on im sure he will tell you about the team and stuff

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Welcome to the team everyone ^^ Ill PM you all shortly about joining.

Now then, I think I'll be creating a tournament tonight, as well as adding a new special event for this month. Here's hoping for a wonderful month of may, team! ;D let's get to it!

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
Mind making a 3v3 tournament?

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
Mind making a 3v3 tournament?

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
A double battle tournament would be cool, too.

majinchris

Electric Gym Leader
Welcome to the team everyone ^^ Ill PM you all shortly about joining.

Now then, I think I'll be creating a tournament tonight, as well as adding a new special event for this month. Here's hoping for a wonderful month of may, team! ;D let's get to it!

i was just telling crazy we needed to make a tourney i cant wait!!!!

*starts to ev like crazy*

Darkness of Zero

Touhou Fanatic
Wow, didn't notice that one post came twice...

And I want to be in it so badly, but I only have one usable pokemon... soon to be two.

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
Wow, didn't notice that one post came twice...

And I want to be in it so badly, but I only have one usable pokemon... soon to be two.

Dark, edit button is there for a reason x3

And Majin, I know right? :D Anyways, I'll be updating the front page again Tonight with the new Battle Tower Ranking, Event, Tournament, New Members, War, etc. Everyone make sure to check it out! ;D

& Dark; I just saw your post way up above. Please don't make fun of our competition =] They're a good clan and have worked hard to get where they are, much like we have. Saying rude comments about them just makes us looked down upon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.