• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasukat

Back from the dead
i liked the timer ball i like long battles and the clock when its activated

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
Ok. Since Dawn has been absent lately and the tourney hasn't been done. I will take charge in this and post the match ups and control the tourney from here. Ger will move on from default since Dawn is absent. There will be a new prize as I don't have access to the Heatran. The matchups will be myself and Ger9119. Johny2thai and ~Dragon Master~. So these are the semi final matchups for the tournament now. We must get these battles done and have a May Cup Champion. See you all on the battlefield.

ah...Red that Crazie job to take care of the Tourney...-_- And you can't let your self into the tourny. i said we have a 3 way battle between Ger,Johny,Dragon Master.
so it will be like the best person to win out of 3 matches. like in the anime. so it will go like this Ger V.s Johny, than Ger v.s Dragon Master. that Johny v.s Dragon Master. So the the may tourny can get done.

Last edited:

Umbreon Girl

born from shadows
Okay I will soon send in the money for my router and then I will get it in about a week.

more on topic my favorite pokeballs are the origonal pokeball and the masterball
The pokeball is back to the basics simple. You're first pokemon comes in a pokeball. It's like the almighty comoner. you can get them almost any where but you get manyphy in it, and any hatched pokemon. masterball because it makes you feel so almighty. you can catch any pokemon in it with the first throw.

Red1062

So Cool
ah...Red that Crazie job to take care of the Tourney...-_- And you can't let your self into the tourny. i said we have a 3 way battle between Ger,Johny,Dragon Master.
so it will be like the best person to win out of 3 matches. like in the anime. so it will go like this Ger V.s Johny, than Ger v.s Dragon Master. that Johny v.s Dragon Master. So the the may tourny can get done.

I was in the tourney but Dawn never updated it. He replaced Womby with me and Sniper with Rose and I beat Rose so I go into the semis. And I spoke with Crazy and he doesnt wanna take over the tourney and said I can. So the matchups I posted are correct. And I defeated Ger so I am in the Finals. Were just waiting for Johny and Elliott now to finish and the winner will face me in the finals. So get that battle done guys. I'll be waiting.

christiandeath77

You gotta crush em'.
Application to join

Username: Christiandeath77, otherwise Gabriel
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: I was into it for like maybe 4 or 5 months before in 2007, lost interest with pokemon, and recently got back.I started again when Platinum came out.
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: I have about two teams worth of useable EV'd pokemon.
What is your current record?: meh idk, it's not bad though.
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: yes
If so, how many?: 1 (The Shiny Darkness)

~Dragon_Master~

The Next Legend
*sigh* Well this Trouny was taking so long. i still say have 3 man battle

And exclude Red? He got here fairly, he deserves to battle just as much as anyone else.

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
with Red, you, and Johny in a 3 man way battle. Plus that will be awesome. A 3-Way battle makes the last match much awesome and makes winner unknown.

Last edited:

Deoxysmatter

OH MAI GAWD!
Username:Deoxysmatter
How long have you been battling on wi-fi?: 7 Months
Do you have a wi-fi team that is ready to battle?: Always, having 150 battle ready pokemon makes it easy to build a team
What is your current record?: I dunno, don't keep track, but pretty even
Are you in any other Teams/Clans?: Shiny Darkness and storm kings.
If so, how many?:

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
Perfect IV breds upon request: 31 IV in any stat.

I NEED A LUCARIO, TEDDIURSA OR URSARING WITH CRUNCH

For trades, contact me via VM.

Check Out My Trade thread: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55840

Pearl FC: 3781 5576 9919

1. Do you need all three of those pokemon with crunch?

2. I can get you 31 IV's in all of these stats and pokemon.

3. I am assuming you want these pokemon at level 100?

4. What requested Ev's would you like?

5. FC: 4898 3109 8426

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
Can someone give me the link that lets you create your own trainer card?

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
I'm sure many of you noticed my recent absence from Team Dawn- about a week to be exact. I was grounded from the computer for certain reasons, and It really helped open my eyes. I've been so wrapped up in this team I haven't been able to go out and have fun, something we all need to do more often. I've been so incredibly stressed in Team Dawn without even realizing it. Not only did my homework slip because of working here so much, there were wars against annoying people, battles against cheap players, and running a team without any help (although Kasmeargy was a wonder when it came to the points shop, I couldn't have done it without him) that added to all the stress.

I've decided that Team Dawn, started June '08, shall now end in June '09. For good. I'm not meant for competitive battling, I've lost my edge. Not to mention the idiocy of most battlers, something that luckily failed to leak into this team for the most part. Any person wielding a full team of Over-used spam can win any game, and claim to be amazing because of it. There's really nothing good about it. And above all, it's just a game. It shouldn't keep me tied here, and it shouldn't keep all of you here either.

I noticed that Red1062 did wonderfully here while I was gone, and that Crazie even had to not be lazy. Thank you red, thank you everyone for your commitment to this team. I've met wonderful people, made amazing friends, and I hope the rest of you feel the same. Like many things, though, I suppose it has to come to an end. You've all been so great, and I'm so sorry to let you all down. But I'm afraid I'm past my prime for running a team and besides that, no longer have a taste for competitive battling or competitive anything in Pokémon, and with that Team Dawn shall eventually come to an end.

I'm sorry... To everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.