• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

team draco PEARL

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
arceus (dragon)
lv. 100
held item: draco plate
moves:judgement
draco meteor
rock climb
recover

ho-oh
lv. 100
held item:charcoal
moves:sacred fire
sky attack
strength
recover

torterra
lv. 100
held item:focus slash
moves:frenzy plant
crunch
cut
giga drain

giratina
lv.80
held item:spooky plate
moves:shadow force
draco meteor
dragon pulse
thunder

rayquaza
lv. 78
held item:leftovers
moves:giga impact
draco meteor
outrage
fly

palkia
lv. 75
held item: lustrous orb
moves:spacial rend
draco meteor
surf
dragon claw

yes i know i like the move draco meteor

so rate it

Pearl Parukia

Intermediate Battler
Sorry to say it pal, but it is very vunerable.
Just think of this.
A Dragonite could sweep your Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, and Rayquaza with Dragon Claw. It could eliminate your Torterra with Ice Punch.
That's 5/6 Pokemon.
Plus, your Pokemon don't have good moves to defend themselves.

Towriss

Banned
This looks like an In game team, this would be raped in Ubers.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
1: Surf is ok, Waterfall is ok. Bearing that in mind: NEVER USE HMS COMPETITIVELY. EVER.

2: Natures? EV's? Descriptions? We need those or this thing gets locked.

3: Items, oh godddd. Plates on anything other than Arecus = BAD IDEA.

This looks like an In game team, this would be raped in Ubers.

4: Nevermind Ubers, this would get raped in OU, too.

5: Scrap this whole dang team. There's 0 synergy, there's 0 planning, and you won't get far with this team unless it's strictly in-game. Eek.

CreepacisT

Upcoming WiFi GOD
dude there's more to making a wifi team than taking your favorite pokemon and putting them together...there is a lot to consider:
what kind of team
what movesets
coverage
tiers
weaknesses
functions

and there is no way in hell that you will do good in wifi without ev training.
if you're serious about wifi battles I'd really check all of that out.
and one more thing, EVERY pokemon needs to be at lvl 100. a lvl 100 buneary can rape your giratina, palkia and rayquaza.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
a couple things.
i dont know what uber and ev means
those are my best pokemon so i can't make them all 100
what is so bad about plate? it powers them up
i've never experienced a problem with this team they always win it for me.
the Hm's are so i don't have to switch teams to get around
and also it's not based off of my favorites they are my favorites because they are on my team

bguy7

Towriss

Banned
Read up on Competitive battling at Smogon.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
couple things i forgot
I think the moves are good
what does ou mean
and what is the difference between an ingame team and a wi-fi team? don't you use your best pokemon for both

bguy7

GolemGuy

Better Than Thou
See, Pokemon has these really horrible gameplay mecahnics at it's very core that basically outlaw battling for fun with 0 effort involved competitively. They're called EVs, IVs, and Natures (at least some of them are) and they make it so that you can't raise your Pokemon any way you want. In order to get over this, you have to execute a very boring progress where you repeatedly breed for exactly the right IVs and Natures, and grind on horrible Pokemon for EVs. The problem is, for whatever reason, everyone else goes through this very painful process, so you either have to stick with in-game stuff like the Battle Frontier or do these things.

Plus, moves that you might think are "lousy" like Substitute are essential to battling.

So yeah, just go for BF and ignore competitive battling if you want to keep your sanity. If you do want to competitively battle, download ShoddyBattle or NetBattle.