• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Draco Trololo

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
Wow, this is my first rmt in a loooooong time. well I am the dragon gymleader for ascension, and I was charged with making a team. the rules are on a 3:3 basis, meaning 3 of your type, and 3 otherwise. I have made a few drafts, but this is my best one (I believe) so far:

Team Draco Trololo!

Ferrothorn (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 144 HP / 184 Def / 180 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave

This is my standard trololo ferroro. twave and leech seed ensure that the opponent will be annoyed, and the damage from rocky helmet and iron barbs does an incredible (correct me if I'm wrong) 3/16 per physical attack. gyro for if I choose not to t wave.

Kyurem @ Haban Berry
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 HP / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Glaciate
- Draco Meteor
- Focus Blast

he's not uber, is he? :) hp for ferro, sciz, forteress, and bron. glaciate for the pure awesomeness, and the others for stab/coverage

Dragonite (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Fire Punch
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

ok, so multiscale (pretty much) ensures that I get off a dd, which then I can roost back the health and kill him dead w/ out/fire punch

Chandelure (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Overheat
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Energy Ball

this is my revenge killer. shadow tag (obviously), willo to cripple, energy for jellicent and other waters, and hp ice for coverage, heat for the sheer crippling awesomeness

Kingdra (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Rest
- Waterfall

quite standard, nothin' special. rest to heal, lum to heal rest., waterfalll and out for stab

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def
Bold Nature ( +Def -SDef)
- Ice Beam
- Softboiled
- Thunder Wave
- Charge Beam

ahaha! the feared bolt-beam bliss! grace + cb means always a spatk boost, coupled w/ ice beam and sofboiled, it can become a force of destruction!

So, thats team Draco Trololo. Tell me what you think. I'm open to criticism, but keep it constructive, please?

G-dorf, out!

Last edited:

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
Allright, ill do that, then. Any other suggestions?

EDIT: what do you think about coverage? Do my moves/ types cover the basic threats of the metagame?

Last edited:

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
BUMP

and also, I'll change everything on the first comment

JASP01

Illust. Grand Master
I would personally switch Gyro Ball to Stealth Rocks on Ferro. Your team will appreciate it.

Also, either Bold or Calm natured Blissey. And I think you are counting on Blissey doing too much; make it wall like it's supposed to, and slap Seismic Toss on it.

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
i like the idea of rocks on ferro, especially as a semi lead. i saw your dragon mono, and i liked it a lot; gave some good ideas

EDIT: whoops, blissey shouldnt be one of the bad natures. I didnt mean to do that. I'll use bold
Also, i'm not sure about kyu's item, should that be changed to something else?

Last edited:

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
Bump

Also, I dont think I should use seismic

JASP01

Illust. Grand Master
Glad you liked my mono ;)
Anyhow, the reason I suggested Seismic is that Blissey typically either focuses on being a dedicated Sp. Wall or a Sp. Wall that can take 1-2 physical hits. So, there's typically no attacking EV investments. But, if you see it fit to run other moves, go ahead.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
You shouldn't use life orb on dragonite because if you at full health you will hurt yourself and de-activate multi-scale. Use lum berry.