• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

team draco

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
arceus (dragon)
lv. 100
held item: draco plate
moves:judgement
draco meteor
rock climb
recover

ho-oh
lv. 100
held item:charcoal
moves:sacred fire
sky attack
strength
recover

torterra
lv. 100
held item:focus slash
moves:frenzy plant
crunch
cut
giga drain

giratina
lv.80
held item:spooky plate
moves:shadow force
draco meteor
dragon pulse
thunder

rayquaza
lv. 78
held item:leftovers
moves:giga impact
draco meteor
outrage
fly

palkia
lv. 75
held item: lustrous orb
moves:spacial rend
draco meteor
surf
dragon claw

i had this on the other section for team rateing but they said it was more like an in game team then a battle team (no idea what that means) so i hope it fits better here

bguy7

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
arceus (dragon)
lv. 100
held item: draco plate
moves:
judgement
Substitute/Flamethrower
Calm Mind
recover

Oh God, it's an Arceus. Never thought I'd see one of those here, lol. SubCM Set. Calm Mind makes him very powerful, Substitute lets him set up, and Judgement serves as his attacking move. If you don't like to use Subs ingame, go with Flamethrower for coverage on everything but Heatran.

ho-oh
lv. 100
held item: Muscle Band
moves:
sacred fire
sky attack/Brave Bird/Aerial Ace
Earthquake
recover

If this is HG/SS, spring for Brave Bird over Sky Attack. If it's Platnium, use Aerial Ace, it's about the best it can do in that case, Sky Attack leaves you open, but with Recover, I guess it's alright. Earthquake for better coverage, and Muscle Band to boost all of his attacks, not just Sacred Fire.

torterra
lv. 100
held item:Leftovers
moves:
Wood Hammer
Leech Seed/Synthesis
Stone Edge
Earthquake

I really hope you're joking. Torterra is physical. Whole moveset needs to be redone. Wood Hammer and Earthquake for powerful twin STAB's, Leech Seed for healing, but you can use Synthesis if you prefer. Leftovers keeps his Hp up, and Stone Edge hits those pesky Fire, Flying, and Ice Types.

Also, a little lesson on why Hyper Beam, Frenzy Plant, and other moves like it are bad.

Hyper Beam damage over 2 turns: 150+0=150
Energy Ball(just as an example) damage over 2 turns: 80+80=160
Flamethrower: 95+95=190
It's better to just go with normal attacks.

giratina
lv.80
held item:Griseous Orb
moves:
Shadow Ball
Aura Sphere
dragon pulse
Thunderbolt

I'm assuming it's a special Giratina from the moveset. Griseous Orb is the only item you should really have here. Shadow Ball and Dragon Pulse for STAB, Aura Sphere combined with Shadow Ball can hit every Pokemon in existence for at least neutral damage, and T-Bolt over Thunder for better accuracy.

rayquaza
lv. 78
held item:Life Orb
moves:
Dragon Claw
Swords Dance
Extremespeed
Crunch

SDQuaza. Dragon Claw for STAB, Swords Dance for power, Extremespeed to hit first and KO opponents after Swords Dance, and Crunch for coverage. Life Orb gives even more power.

palkia
lv. 75
held item: lustrous orb
moves:
spacial rend
Ice Beam
surf
Thunderbolt/Earth Power

Ice Beam for coverage, T-Bolt and Earth Power to hit Empoleon, who resists this set. Pretty straightforward.

i had this on the other section for team rateing but they said it was more like an in game team then a battle team (no idea what that means) so i hope it fits better here That means it didn't use compettitive strategies, and should be used in-game against the computer AI only.

bguy7

Changes/comments in bold.

Last edited:

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
like yuor ideas for the most part.
a couple things though
what do you mean by speacial girentina?
also this is pearl so no griseous orb
i dont care for stat changing moves that much
i use hm's to travel so i cant get rid of those
why would iteach Ho-oh aerial ace over sky attack, sky attack is much more powerful
and i dont normaly use moves with recoil

though i do see your point with frenzy plant

thanks
bguy7

Eon Master

Born from the Flames
like yuor ideas for the most part.

Ok.
a couple things though

Always something... *cracks knuckles* Here vie go!

what do you mean by speacial girentina?

I mean that it has a better Sp.Atk stat. And thus uses Special Moves.

also this is pearl so no griseous orb

Should have said that earlier. Anyway, use Wise Glasses in that case, they boost Special attacks.

i dont care for stat changing moves that much

They're quite useful, so I'd say go for it. Recover, Synthesis, and other moves at least.

i use hm's to travel so i cant get rid of those

-_- HM Slaves. Bibarrel can learn Strength, Rock Climb, Waterfall, and Surf. Skarmory can learn Cut, Fly, Rock Smash, and Defog. That's all of the HM's. Don't screw up your best Pokemon by weakening them with HM moves.

why would iteach Ho-oh aerial ace over sky attack, sky attack is much more powerful

Because Sky Attack leaves you open for a turn. I guess you can keep it since you have Recover, but it's not generally a good idea.

and i dont normaly use moves with recoil

Fine, but unless you breed for Seed Bomb(which I doubt you know how to do), Torterra will lack a Grass Type move with any power.

though i do see your point with frenzy plant

Well, that's one good thing, at least.

thanks
bguy7

You're welcome.