• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

team dresden - 3rd gen team

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, i figured i'd ask for some advice on my team. i've used it in a few pvp sessions with some friends with my in-game team and had a reasonable win/loss turn-out, and i am considering expanding to the local game shops for competitive purposes and making new friends. this was originally my in-game team and i've been grooming my team through extensive breeding, nature selection and EV training. does this team look like it might be up to par for competition or do i still have room to improve? i'm really new to any serious competitive play, but i'm open for all constructive opinions, be honest really, but please be nice about it :)

without further adieu, here is my team info;

{removed old team info}

Aerodactyl (F) @ Choice Band
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Fire Blast

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss

Cloyster (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Rapid Spin
- Spikes
- Ice Beam
- Surf

Gardevoir (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Ice Punch
- Thunderbolt

Metagross @ Choice Band
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Explosion
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Sludge Bomb

Weezing (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Def / 136 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sludge Bomb
- Pain Split
- Haze

[edit]
anyone paying attention might notice this team is starting to get more rotation than a set of tires xD

[edit2]
i've actually tested this team on TO and so far have had a win/lose of 2:2 (just tested online with more skilled players rather than with a GBA and link cable with a friend)

still interested in fine-tuning the team. one of the major issues i'm having is speed with my major attackers outside of aerodactyl.

Cheers!

Team Online W/L
------------------------
W:10 / L:3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.