• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Echo (don't know if that name is taken)

Shinobi5878

Resident Bad A**
Alright. Got me a new team. Tell me what you guys think. (and I don't know if team Echo is taken. I thought it sounds kool. But if it is just tell meh and I will erase it!!!) FYI...I f****** up some of the Evs.(and I plan to rebreed the ones I messed up) So Im also going to post the stats I focused on.

Scyther Ability- Technician
Nature- Adament
Evs: Around250-252 Attack/ around 245-252/ whatevers left...
Attack- 171 Speed- 151
Moveset
Aerial Ace
Double Hit
X-Scissor
Swords Dance

Usually my lead. Send him out. Hopefully get a Swords Dance up, then Attack away. Decided to go with Double Hit instead of Quick Attack because with Technician, instead of hitting with 80, I hit them twice with 70. And I know Quick Attack has priority but thats where my next poke can come in.

Arcanine Ability- Intimidate
Nature- Adament
Evs: Generally in attack and speed but SEVERLY Messed him up.
Attack- 162 Speed- 145
Moveset
Thunder Fang
Extreme Speed
Flare Blitz
Crunch

There to help cover some weaknesses. Can fight off Ghosts and Psychics with Crunch. Takes out the usual fire weakness and helps to fend off the invading water/flying army. And Extreme Speed is there for priority. I learned first hand that priority can save your a**.

(FYI-really happy about this guy lol)
Sceptile Ability- Overgrow
Nature- Modest
Evs: Got smart enough to count this guy. 252 in Spc. Attk/ 6 in Hp / and 252 in Speed
Special Attack- 170 Speed- 169
Moveset
Focus Blast
Dragon Pulse
Leech Seed
Energy Ball

Really like Sceptile. Like the coverage. Focus Blast takes out Ice, Steel, Rock...to tired to see if thats it. Dragon takes out dragons of course. And Energy Ball for stab and to take out Ground, Water, and Rock. Leech Seed is there to be anoying and drain some Hp each turn lol.

Gengar Ability- Levitate
Nature- Modest
Evs: Counted this guy out to. 252 in Special Attack/ 6-7 in Hp/ and 251-252 in Speed. (not sure about the last six Evs that were left over.)
(actually still a Haunter so Don't know the stats for sure.)
Moveset
Shadow Ball
Explosion
Hypnosis
Psychic

Gengars here because I love Gengar. Plus I needed another Special Sweeper. He helps take out psychic, ghost. Explodes when I need to take something out...and posibly put something to sleep. Psychics there to take out fightings that I face so I can get a super effective hit in and to take care of Poison.

Snorlax Ability- Imunity
Nature- Sassy
Evs: Had this guy so far back don't know the Evs exactly but I know I put 252 in Hp and the rest split up among the Defenses and probubly a little bit in attack...not sure. He was one of the ones I first Evd.
Moveset
Curse
Earthquake
Rest
Body Slam

A typical Curselax. Took this guy in the BT and fought freinds wirelessly and over wifi and he did okay. Cursed up a couple times. Rest to refil my Hp then Attack the H*** out of them lol.

Don't have a Sixth Member yet. So please suggest changes. But PLEASE do NOT complain about the way I put this stuff cuse its 3 in the morning and Im zombiefied right now. Noticed my writing got sloppy in the end. Oh yeah. You can suggest a Sixth member but please try to stick to UU and BL. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this and I really apriciate the help.

Last edited:

Gren Draco

RIOTRIOTRIOTRIOTRIOT
Alright. Got me a new team. Tell me what you guys think. (and I don't know if team Echo is taken. I thought it sounds kool. But if it is just tell meh and I will erase it!!!) FYI...I f****** up some of the Evs.(and I plan to rebreed the ones I messed up) So Im also going to post the stats I focused on.

Scyther Ability- Technician
Nature- Adament
Evs: Around250-252 Attack/ around 245-252/ whatevers left...
Attack- 171 Speed- 151
Moveset
Aerial Ace
Quick Attack
X-Scissor
Swords Dance

Technician gives a 1.5x boost not a 2x boost, and just go with quick attack over double hit as after a SD the things that outspeed scyther and KO'd by quick attack, which puts a lot more in scythers range.

Usually my lead. Send him out. Hopefully get a Swords Dance up, then Attack away. Decided to go with Double Hit instead of Quick Attack because with Technician, instead of hitting with 80, I hit them twice with 70. And I know Quick Attack has priority but thats where my next poke can come in.

Arcanine Ability- Intimidate
Nature- Adament
Evs: Generally in attack and speed but SEVERLY Messed him up.
Attack- 162 Speed- 145
Moveset
Thunder Fang
Extreme Speed
Flare Blitz
Crunch

pleh, standard but fine

There to help cover some weaknesses. Can fight off Ghosts and Psychics with Crunch. Takes out the usual fire weakness and helps to fend off the invading water/flying army. And Extreme Speed is there for priority. I learned first hand that priority can save your a**.

(FYI-really happy about this guy lol)
Sceptile Ability- Overgrow
Nature- Modest
Evs: Got smart enough to count this guy. 252 in Spc. Attk/ 6 in Hp / and 252 in Speed
Special Attack- 170 Speed- 169
Moveset
Focus Blast
Dragon Pulse
Leech Seed
Energy Ball

ne, but bulky grass types completely wall it, which is why id say HP (fire or ice) over leechseed, as without sub he's too frail to be walling opponents and gaining health.

Really like Sceptile. Like the coverage. Focus Blast takes out Ice, Steel, Rock...to tired to see if thats it. Dragon takes out dragons of course. And Energy Ball for stab and to take out Ground, Water, and Rock. Leech Seed is there to be anoying and drain some Hp each turn lol.

Gengar Ability- Levitate
Nature- Modest
Evs: Counted this guy out to. 252 in Special Attack/ 6-7 in Hp/ and 251-252 in Speed. (not sure about the last six Evs that were left over.)
(actually still a Haunter so Don't know the stats for sure.)
Moveset
Shadow Ball
Explosion
Hypnosis
Psychic

Psychic???wtf??? use t-bolt over it to screw over gyara, give him a scarf and make him ur lead

Gengars here because I love Gengar. Plus I needed another Special Sweeper. He helps take out psychic, ghost. Explodes when I need to take something out...and posibly put something to sleep. Psychics there to take out fightings that I face so I can get a super effective hit in and to take care of Poison.

Snorlax Ability- Imunity
Nature- Sassy
Evs: Had this guy so far back don't know the Evs exactly but I know I put 252 in Hp and the rest split up among the Defenses and probubly a little bit in attack...not sure. He was one of the ones I first Evd.
Moveset
Curse
Earthquake
Rest
Body Slam

I hate curselax, i always end up going in a massive stall war with him whenever i see it :mad:, you should prolly dump rest for either Firepunch or crunch, so gengar, mismagius, bronzong and skarmory dont wall your respective efforts

A typical Curselax. Took this guy in the BT and fought freinds wirelessly and over wifi and he did okay. Cursed up a couple times. Rest to refil my Hp then Attack the H*** out of them lol.

Don't have a Sixth Member yet. So please suggest changes. But PLEASE do NOT complain about the way I put this stuff cuse its 3 in the morning and Im zombiefied right now. Noticed my writing got sloppy in the end. Oh yeah. You can suggest a Sixth member but please try to stick to UU and BL. Thanks for taking the time to read all of this and I really apriciate the help.

As for your last pokes just use that simple bibarel that was offered on the other thread, hope it all goes well, changes in bold obviously.

Shinobi5878

Resident Bad A**
Yeah. I think I'll just use Bibarel or I also thought about Ditto.

And I guess my friend misinformed me about technician heh. But I guess Quick Attack. I'm having trouble though. I had a test match with my friend and I won two to one but I had alot of trouble with Scyther. And I thought about tbolt but then I overlap electric. I like psychic because I'll have something fast enough to take out poison. But Well see how things go I guess. Thanks for teh help. Oh yeah. And the HP ice or fire thing is not really possible. The IV things are two confusing heh.

don't give your gengar a modest nature and explosion also explosion and hypnossis are really only good for leading and psychic is the worst of his type coverage options try focus blast, energy ball, shadow ball, and hp -ice (if you can't run hps then use thunderbolt)

on seceptile run substitue for subseeding or hp -ice instead of dragon pulse (hp -ice is better but i don't know if you want to breed for hidden powers)

on the sixth spot think about
Cressilia@leftovers
modest
252 hp 252 spatk 6 def
calm mind
moonlight
ice beam
psychic

or

Porygon-z@focus sash
timid
252 speed 252 spatk 6 hp
nasty plot
dark pulse
tri attack
ice beam

or

Togekiss@choice scarf
modest
128 speed 252 spatk 124 hp
air slash
flamethrower
grass knot
that perfect accurcy fighting move whose name i can't remember

Shinobi5878

Resident Bad A**
Yeah...I might lead with Gengar. I really don't have a set lead. It depends on the situation. Like if I know who I'm going against I'll change my lead. But If I don't know who my opponent is I'll lead with whoever I have confidence in lol. And I thought about subseeding but decided to go ahead and go with attacks. And I'm more comfertable with my team now that I've tried them out. Still need to breed to get the Ev's correct lol. But they still did better than I thought they would.

you don't have to rebreed just use ev wiping berries

BTW if your not going to subseed you should drop leah seed completely

Shinobi5878

Resident Bad A**
Blah...my Ev wiping berries ran out long ago. I used them to make pokes friendly so I could evolve to complete my collection/pokedex.

lolz so your going to rebreed all your pokes instead of growing more i take it you didn't iv breed

Shinobi5878

Resident Bad A**
No I don't Iv breed. But they can't be to bad. Sceptile was only two points away in Sp. Attk and three away in speed. But I might start trying to. I read the Iv page and it just confuses me @_@. But my friend understands the Calculator thing so I'll just have him help me with it lol.

its not that hard basically use parents with good ivs and part of the time the babies will have good ivs

its not that hard basically use parents with good ivs and part of the time the babies will have good ivs

Shinobi5878

Resident Bad A**
Well...I could do the breeding easily...I just couldn't figure out the Iv Calculator. But I kind of prefer to value each pokemon for themselves. Not for stuff they can't control. I don't know...its hard to for me to explain.