• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Edward or Team Jacob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eevee909

Your ladyship
for all the twilight fans on seribii forums. which side are you on and why? please no dissing the other sides (though team edward is the best.)
;492-s;who should Bella chose?;492-s;

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
I don't give a toss about Bella, because she is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

But I would choose Jacob, because he's funny, he never left Bella, plus a werewolf. I love werewolves.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
After conducting much thorough research on the topic and giving each side of the argument equal consideration, I've come to the unbiased conclusion that Twilight sucks.

WolvesareFunny

Lucario hugger!
Team jacob cuz i heard about 30 girls screamin behind me when he took his shirt off.

Ethan

Banned
Only serious debates/discussion here please.

kudos to the smod or whoever that closed this before I.

Status
Not open for further replies.