1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Eevee and the Pokemon Rescue Squad! (763)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Nov 15, 2012.

1. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

kind of interesting we saw Darmantian and Stoutland, which are two pokemon that Burgundy owns xD

Anyway I still don't like the idea of one character owning every single eeveelution. It's instant glorification which doesn't come across as fair. Something is telling me that Virgil will be the next Richie/Harrison/Tyson for Ash.

2. Sprinter1988

Sprinter1988 Well-Known Member

Um, haven't seen the episode, but did I read this right? I could have sworn someone said Virgil's Vaporeon used BubbleBeam. Was that a move error or can the Bubble Jet Pokemon finally learn BubbleBeam for the first time since Generation 1? Did I miss something?

3. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

Hmm interesting episode, but lame they didn't let Leafeon do anything. It's like the lurv of my life Now Virgil give it to Dento

Virgil seemed kind of average really, cool episode but eh.

There was one scene where Ash says something, than Dento steps ahead of them and the look on Iris's face was hilarious and then she goes ahead. XD

4. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid Same thing, day in;day out ಠ_ಠ

If it wasn't Shadow Ball, I called Dig on Eevee. (Shadow Ball went to Umbreon). Oh gawd if this is the guy to beat Ash... what lackluster move sets that can easily be countered

5. TheSirPeras

TheSirPeras The end of an era

Looked at the pictures and the episode looks good! Love Virgil's brother's design :p Would be cool if he was in the league as well

6. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Interesting episode. They all got to do something except Leafeon. I guess it's time will come.

7. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

Ash dexs for promotional advertisement purposes for the kids who don't know squat. It's just like how Dawn did it in the Paul vs Brandon episode. I'm glad it wasn't as painfull as it seemed in the pictures. Virgil does remind me alittle of Tyson more so that Richie and i do think he might be a huge threat. I can feel it.

8. Joltik-Kid

Even if that's true... you'd figure those kids would know all the eeveelutions by now... it's not like their new born's or something

9. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

It'll one-shot Ash's team with Swords Dance + Leaf Blade and X-Scissor combo. XD It better. I love Eeveelutions because of Leafeon. XD

10. Nice episode to introduce the random league competitor.

Too bad his team doesn't look all that interesting.

lmao I highly doubt that'll happen.

11. Joltik-Kid

Your just being to generous to Virgil :D

12. Everlasting

Everlasting Everything stays.

Aaawh Flareon is just absolutely beautiful ! :'D

13. Shneak

Shneak this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

Haven't been able to watch yet, but I saw the photos and the episode looks enjoyable. Eevee looks so effing adorable.

14. uber gon

uber gon Accept Change

Wonder if this guy will showcase a possible Generation 6 Eeveelution? That would be a neat move for the writers.

15. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

Cant wait to watch this >< havent seen it yet

16. Lorde

Lorde Banned

I loved that they showed how Virgil's Eevee evolved into Umbreon; I wish the writers were always this consistent. I disliked the dam crisis though. I mean why were the Cryogonal freezing the dam and its surroundings in the first place? I hope it wasn't a "the dam was built near their habitat" or a "they were trying to help one of their own" scenario, because that makes little sense here seeing as Cryogonal are giant floating snowflakes. Anyway, if this episode hadn't introduced Virgil, it would've been complete filler.

17. gliscor&yanmega

gliscor&yanmega Well-Known Member

What does being giant floating snowflakes have to do with helping one of their friends? Which seemed to be the case as one was stuck apparently, and they left afterwards.

18. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Because judging from the pictures, the trapped Cryogonal was a "baby." Giant floating snowflakes - who by the way are genderless - shouldn't be able to reproduce. :x

And it seems that at least one of my predictions was correct; many of the Eevee evolutionary line scenes were redundant to the plot and served only as shameless promotion. It's becoming more blatant by the episode, as many of us have observed in the last few months. But secretly I'm just pressed that Virgil got an entire episode to himself just so that we could see what he and his family do for a living.

19. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

There was a hidden Ditto living between them lol.

20. kod3

kod3 Active Member

The episode made me think he is the one that going to beat Ash in the league now. May be new Eevee evolution, dragon or steel type Eevee sound awesome, lol.