• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Eevee and the Pokemon Rescue Squad! (763)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
If it is I don't see anything stupid about it.

Because when a dog sniffs around, there is no reason for why its nose needs to glow like that.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Virgil = Eevee Macgyver.

Really enjoying his character.

So true.

Now Jolteon comes out. How does he have more than 6 Pokemon? Or am I missing something.

The Damn's power gets switched back on.

Ash Pokedex's another Pokemon, Cryogonal.

Because when a dog sniffs around, there is no reason for why its nose needs to glow like that.

You have a point, but I think it's a nice way to show off the move outside of battle.

Ash brings out Pignite and Virgil brings out Flareon again. Did Eevee use Assist?

Ash and co. are being chased by the Cryogonal. Virgil brings out Some of the Eeveelutions to help out again.

Umbreon used Shadow Ball.

There's a trapped Cryogonal.

Virgil's bro brings out a Darmanitan to save it and Eevee digs to where Virgil's brother is.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

Unless its a pokemon move and not just the dog smelling.

So true.

Now Jolteon comes out. How does he have more than 6 Pokemon? Or am I missing something.

The Damn's power gets switched back on.

Ash Pokedex's another Pokemon, Cryogonal.

Eevee is not in a pokeball, he brougth 6 pokeballs with him and Eevee just walked with him from the ranch.

Pignite is out playerking go and bash him!!!!!

Poor Leafeon doesn't get to do anything.

Damn Virgil bro has a good team, Darmanitan now.

Oh they just wanted their baby Cryogonal back.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Staff member
This Cryogonal has an annoying voice.

Dammit, Virgil's brother. I wanted an evolution combo attack.

playerking

The Cryogonal finally go away.

What is Virgil's brothers name?

Eevee is not in a pokeball, he brougth 6 pokeballs with him and Eevee just walked with him from the ranch.

Pignite is out playerking go and bash him!!!!!

Poor Leafeon doesn't get to do anything.

Damn Virgil bro has a good team, Darmanitan now.

Oh they just wanted their baby Cryogonal back.

Not now, I feel too happy.

True, where's Leafeon?

Flareon, Eevee and Pignite get rid of all the ice.

lolipiece

Staff member
It's like I'm watching The Battling Eevee Brothers all over again...

playerking

So they'll meet again at the league. Cilan gets excited, as well as Ash.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Oo why don't they go together? weird, maybe Satoshi doesn't want to reveal his strategies to him.

Anyway good introduction episode and I definetly liked his character, atleast if he wins the league he wont be bland without a story like all the others.

Also once again poor Leafeon.

Lots of Eevee merchandise and events, milk them toy companies :D.

lolipiece

Staff member
Yay. Pointless promotions.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Nice Bisharp belongs to Virgil brother.

OMG thats so dumb haha, Virgil brother is dumber then Kotetsu, so he saved people because they were traped by the Cryogonal in a building a Cryogonal chases him and he goes and gets inside the building again.

Virgil must be like 18 atleast, he looks a lot bigger then Dent that is probably 14/16.

I want Virgil's brother in the league, honestly:
- Stoutland
- Bisharp
- Darmanitan

He doesn't even look 16.. -.- A guy can be tall, but still be younger..

Ash: 10..
Iris: 10..
Cilan: 15
Virgil: 14-15

Scaling was off in this episode eitherway... Virgil being three heads taller then Ash? Only if the kid was portrayed as old as Nando.

Why is that Stoutland's nose glowing green?

Please don't tell me that's Odor Sleuth. Because that's just stupid.

(Huh. Suddenly, I couldn't access the site for a few minutes)

I couldn't for a few as well.. Keyhole is starting to suck more and more, and yes, big chance that was Odor Sleuth..

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I want Virgil's brother in the league, honestly:
- Stoutland
- Bisharp
- Darmanitan

He doesn't even look 16.. -.- A guy can be tall, but still be younger..

Ash: 10..
Iris: 10..
Cilan: 15
Virgil: 14-15

Scaling was off in this episode eitherway... Virgil being three heads taller then Ash? Only if the kid was portrayed as old as Nando.

I couldn't for a few as well.. Keyhole is starting to suck more and more, and yes, big chance that was Odor Sleuth..

I know that, I said the same in that dumb "the kids don't look like 10 " thread.

He just looks a lot older to me, how he acts, etc not just the size, plus they were really respectfull to him(japanese wise if you know what I mean) as if he was a lot older then them.

Last edited:

JD

Didn't Ash call him "Virgil-San?" Or at least that's what I heard in the preview for the next episode that means he's definitely a little older than him and probably Cilan as well.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Didn't Ash call him "Virgil-San?" Or at least that's what I heard in the preview for the next episode that means he's definitely a little older than him and probably Cilan as well.

Yeah the entire episode and even in the preview for the next, Shootie, Belle, Kotetsu, Kenyan and Virgil-san(probably got the order wrong).

playerking

You forgot poor Darmanitan, it to help in melting the ice.

Eevee places its one paw on Flareon and both of there body glow in an rainbow aura.

Didn't see that, must have froze at that point. Makes sense though.

Overall, a good episode in my opinion.

gliscor&yanmega

Saw the pictures, looks like a nice episode to me.

This episode beats Evolution Exchange Excitement! for most Pokedex entries, that had 6, this one had 9 I believe.

RickHoenn

Banned
Nice episode for introducing a rival, at least we know Virgil has a backstory. :p 9.5/10 man I cannot wait for next week episode, hurry up week!