• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Eevee and the Pokemon Rescue Squad! (763)

kind of interesting we saw Darmantian and Stoutland, which are two pokemon that Burgundy owns xD

Anyway I still don't like the idea of one character owning every single eeveelution. It's instant glorification which doesn't come across as fair. Something is telling me that Virgil will be the next Richie/Harrison/Tyson for Ash.

Sprinter1988

Um, haven't seen the episode, but did I read this right? I could have sworn someone said Virgil's Vaporeon used BubbleBeam. Was that a move error or can the Bubble Jet Pokemon finally learn BubbleBeam for the first time since Generation 1? Did I miss something?

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Hmm interesting episode, but lame they didn't let Leafeon do anything. It's like the lurv of my life Now Virgil give it to Dento

Virgil seemed kind of average really, cool episode but eh.

There was one scene where Ash says something, than Dento steps ahead of them and the look on Iris's face was hilarious and then she goes ahead. XD

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
If it wasn't Shadow Ball, I called Dig on Eevee. (Shadow Ball went to Umbreon). Oh gawd if this is the guy to beat Ash... what lackluster move sets that can easily be countered

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Ash dexs for promotional advertisement purposes for the kids who don't know squat. It's just like how Dawn did it in the Paul vs Brandon episode. I'm glad it wasn't as painfull as it seemed in the pictures. Virgil does remind me alittle of Tyson more so that Richie and i do think he might be a huge threat. I can feel it.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Ash dexs for promotional advertisement purposes for the kids who don't know squat. It's just like how Dawn did it in the Paul vs Brandon episode. I'm glad it wasn't as painfull as it seemed in the pictures. Virgil does remind me alittle of Tyson more so that Richie and i do think he might be a huge threat. I can feel it.
Even if that's true... you'd figure those kids would know all the eeveelutions by now... it's not like their new born's or something

Nice episode to introduce the random league competitor.

Too bad his team doesn't look all that interesting.

It'll one-shot Ash's team with Swords Dance + Leaf Blade and X-Scissor combo. XD It better. I love Eeveelutions because of Leafeon. XD

lmao I highly doubt that'll happen.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Aaawh Flareon is just absolutely beautiful ! :'D

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Haven't been able to watch yet, but I saw the photos and the episode looks enjoyable. Eevee looks so effing adorable.

uber gon

Accept Change
Wonder if this guy will showcase a possible Generation 6 Eeveelution? That would be a neat move for the writers.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I loved that they showed how Virgil's Eevee evolved into Umbreon; I wish the writers were always this consistent. I disliked the dam crisis though. I mean why were the Cryogonal freezing the dam and its surroundings in the first place? I hope it wasn't a "the dam was built near their habitat" or a "they were trying to help one of their own" scenario, because that makes little sense here seeing as Cryogonal are giant floating snowflakes. Anyway, if this episode hadn't introduced Virgil, it would've been complete filler.

gliscor&yanmega

I loved that they showed how Virgil's Eevee evolved into Umbreon; I wish the writers were always this consistent. I disliked the dam crisis though. I mean why were the Cryogonal freezing the dam and its surroundings in the first place? I hope it wasn't a "the dam was built near their habitat" or a "they were trying to help one of their own" scenario, because that makes little sense here seeing as Cryogonal are giant floating snowflakes. Anyway, if this episode hadn't introduced Virgil, it would've been complete filler.

What does being giant floating snowflakes have to do with helping one of their friends? Which seemed to be the case as one was stuck apparently, and they left afterwards.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
What does being giant floating snowflakes have to do with helping one of their friends? Which seemed to be the case as one was stuck apparently, and they left afterwards.

Because judging from the pictures, the trapped Cryogonal was a "baby." Giant floating snowflakes - who by the way are genderless - shouldn't be able to reproduce. :x

And it seems that at least one of my predictions was correct; many of the Eevee evolutionary line scenes were redundant to the plot and served only as shameless promotion. It's becoming more blatant by the episode, as many of us have observed in the last few months. But secretly I'm just pressed that Virgil got an entire episode to himself just so that we could see what he and his family do for a living.

kod3

The episode made me think he is the one that going to beat Ash in the league now. May be new Eevee evolution, dragon or steel type Eevee sound awesome, lol.