• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Eevee and the Pokemon Rescue Squad! (763)

SmartD

I think it's neat that Eevee and its evolutions are shown. It was a good episode.

Kokatsu

Eevee was adorable. Calling it now she evolves into Sylveon in the future

Eevee seemed to sound...odd lol

I was hoping Ash would of mentioned May and her Glaceon but ehh still a good ep :)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Eevee was adorable. Calling it now she evolves into Sylveon in the future

I SO agree with you on that. When Virgil were doing roll call, and talking about the female Eevee, she had no idea what she wanted to evolve into. Despite Virgil accepting Eevee the way she is as a Normal type, I can bet that she's being put on hold to evolve into Sylveon. I can totally see this happening, and I would not complain.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Yep, looks like other people are allowed to age normally when you're not part of Ash's group.

So, how did that Cryogonal even get down there at the basement? Are they really just going to "we found it there and that's that"? Oh well, Virgil had a nice team, even if Leafeon did nothing.

Oh goodness, it's just so painful to hear Ash and Virgil sounding excited to fight against each other in the league. They just didn't count on Ash's stupidity and Cameron's good luck throwing a wrench.

Kokatsu

Yep, looks like other people are allowed to age normally when you're not part of Ash's group.

So, how did that Cryogonal even get down there at the basement? Are they really just going to "we found it there and that's that"? Oh well, Virgil had a nice team, even if Leafeon did nothing.

Oh goodness, it's just so painful to hear Ash and Virgil sounding excited to fight against each other in the league. They just didn't count on Ash's stupidity and Cameron's good luck throwing a wrench.

TBH Ash seems kinda tall for being 10. We have seen other 10 yr olds who are way shorter then him and Virgil as 10 yr old looked shorter lol. It seems the mains who are 10 are actually older looking then the other 10 yr olds

Good episode, but ash dexing 7 pokemon in a row was a buzzkill.

consdering it had been around 200 eps sicne he saw some of them and even more for them it is fine and factoring they only dex pokes for new people or people who forget it is fine

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
Wow. A new record. Ash used his Dex 9 times. On Eevee and the 7 eevelutions and Cryognal. I doubt that it'll be Dexed ten or more in the future. This is it.

Seeing Team Eevee makes me want to resume my Team Eevee that i started back in Pokemon Platinum but didn't continue to do.

So the league is next week. Man, it'll be weird nothaving Team Rocket around doing their annual snack sales

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I think he's referring to being Soren and Rocko who we saw a few episodes ago. :p

Had to google that since I had no idea who they were even though I though it was the kids, I noticed he was Rping XD just telling him what the heck because this isn't the place for that.

Last edited:

nuzamaki90

How old is Virgil anyway? He kept saying that he used to act like the gang when he was young, so he must be older than Cilan, but like how old is this guy o_O

And that flashback of him and Umbreon was when he was Ash's age?! Is Ash really that young?! Wtf?

How old is Virgil anyway? He kept saying that he used to act like the gang when he was young, so he must be older than Cilan, but like how old is this guy o_O

And that flashback of him and Umbreon was when he was Ash's age?! Is Ash really that young?! Wtf?

Yep, I was probably watching the same subs as you then. He must have hit his puberty at 11 or something. xD

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan

He is taller then Dent, Dent should be 14 I guess, Virgil is probably 15/16.

Kokatsu

Had to google that since I had no idea who they were even though I though it was the kids, I noticed he was Rping XD just telling him what the heck because this isn't the place for that.

You can rp anywhere you want. If it is not in the rules he has every right too.

RVD_fan

I find it kind of funny that N being able to talk to Pokemon is supposed to be a big deal, yet Virgil and Eevee seem to understand each other perfectly.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Oh yay, this has to be my favorite Eevee episode so far! Team Eevee are amazing and so cool too!

I really like Virgil, his Eevee and all his Eeveelutions! A great rival for Ash at the Unova League. Man, is it me or was that the most Pokedex scans an episode has ever had? A total of 9! Anyway, Virgil is really cool towards Pokemon and it looks like he rotates them at the ranch depending on various missions I guess. Now for the Pokemon Rescue Squad! :O

Also Virgil's Team Eevee seems to handle their missions really well, it looks like he sends out Eevee and an Eeveelution or more depending on the situations. Its so cool how they handled the Cryogonal situation so well! Its also thanks to Eevee being able to find Davy, to tell Virgil to stop and to let the missing Cryogonal he found go back to its friends! :p

So yep, I really like this episode and it was awesome! I can't wait to see Team Eevee at the Unova League!

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
A simplistic episode but that is what made it so fun and enjoyable. I thoroughly enjoyed the appearance of Eevee and it's eeveelutions it was great seeing them all together.

League next week. So onto the next one! Excited!

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Dang it!!! I set the time record on my VCR to 9 and not 8:30 :p Oh well... Although I only saw the last few minutes I'm still glad to see the eveloutions in the anime again.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was an ok episode. It was pretty awesome to see Eevee and ALL its evolutions in the same episode. I did find Ash's 9 pokedex-ing entries (Eevee, its evolutions, and Cryogonal) were very excessive.