• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayquazax

DFC: 2277 3185 9685
dude, double post ._.

Oooh what if we have a war for Team Eevee's independance? =o Give people incentives to battle.

Haunter, don't be so melodramatic. And besides, that was hardly slander, dear.

Eevee, lets get to training.

I never asked to join I just wanted the site to see your plans and stuff. To see if your planning war. I knew it waqs gonna happen. So you're gonna clone me a team storm. The members part leve that to me :)

SuperStarly

Right, best get to work with my team! I'm going to breed one right now. And Haunter, seriously, you take offence to everything I say. IMO I think you're doing it on purpose, so don't keep trying to look for trouble with my posts. I wanted Storm to come back, so I said what you "took offence to". Try to open up a bit more...

Last edited:
Hey guys guess what!!!! Everyone on my friend list got a PM saying to join Team Evee!!!!

Ducky

Misimpressionist
Hey can I join?

Yes Ducky you can join.(See there on my friend list they took my advice to join!)

Yes you may would you to like to fight in war?(I think you must) :)

Tamer, we've reduced the war from 7 to 6 people so we're okay XD

ALL Eevee members go to the forum and look for the legendary thread. Band together =)

Mandude

Hey everyone

I don't think he likes his username... You can call him storm it's a cooler name... Storm who are all the members...OH MY!!!....I think Ria invited them wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.