• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandude

Why did Hauntershadow get banned?
Does this put an end to the war?

I hope it did..

OK I need to get somin' out this is pourly orginized. So to help you I would like team evee to become a part of Team Razor. There will be the same members Storm if we merge storm you'll be a surpreme ultamate (the highest rank). In my team we'll have wi-fi battles we already have missions. Where about to sponser the doom leage. We've got a shop. Points to buy stuff at the shop. An awesome ranking systim. PLease do it.

ganonrai

hey guys just wodering but a...
would you guys like to merge with us? we would keep my name and all of your members would have the same ranks.

think about it please!

Umm thats what I want you got that so if they would do that it'd be with my clan but you can merge with my clan.

rayquazax

DFC: 2277 3185 9685
who said what now? ._.

Storm wanna merge with us(I mean likeI'll tell you). All of your members go to the rank they are closest to... Because we have less ranks. Like he said...

would you guys like to merge with us? we would keep my name and all of your members would have the same ranks.

I would like to do it because... I want to defeat legendary for once and for all... So I need the best battlers... Also the best team you've got the members and I got the team. Team Razor has a mascot...

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
Lol. You lot merging together... Are you scared of the other clans like Draco Alliance or something?

Lol. You lot merging together... Are you scared of the other clans like Draco Alliance or something?

Not quite. Though Team Eevee, Team Razor and Team...whatever Ganonrai's is (Midnight?) all suffer from a similar fate. They all came about in the "Team Era," which, put simply, means they came about when every Tom, Dick and Harry was making a team for lulz. So, consequently, they have half the members of the other teams. Legend is, obviously, an amalgam of the first two teams and Draco is multi-forum. But scared, goodness no.

Having said that, Team Eevee's as good as dead. In the beginning it had things to offer, such as fresh challenges and an active forum with, thankfully, a battle ladder. Now, however, it's impossible to do anything because no one really gives a cr@p. Thus, I'm tendering my resignation from this team. Best of luck with Razor, Tamer.

Dragonisfire

Terra Master
Meh... Draco Alliance is hanging by a thread. Our main leader has been banned, our next in command is far too slow at updating for my liking (hence the banner problem which now has us one inch from trouble with mods) and we lack the players who can go the extra mile and play the game...

Lathaen

Do the Wiggles!
Interested in a merge/clan war with The Chaos League, then? :p

I'll admit we've gone through a lot of dirt and inner drama, but we've finally seemed to get our acts together, and we (as well as you guys, I'm sure) could use some publicity. Feel free to think about it.

FF(cool huh?) left...*sniffle* Oh just one thing CALL ME LT... Also FF I put a bunch of time and effort into this team while mine swivels away... I got how many members to join THIS TEAM!.!.!. Oh yeah... ALOT! Now dragonsd fire and the other dude... NO!

ganonrai

okay nvm ill take all off you if you want! :D
and my thread is not dying feme. plus we are The Regi Clan!

Mandude

I'm going to leave as well, this thread seems to be dead. Sorry.

SuperStarly

Bump ^w^.

Hah, there's no way I'm letting Team Eevee die without a fight. LT, Ganonrai, we have no choice but to take control of Team Eevee and let our teams join forces. We shall rise above this, once and for all. We will save Team Eevee, as well as our own clans. We could build a community ten times the size of Team Eevee. Well, who's with me?!

I'm in the house But I ditched team razor I'm made a better one XTREME BATTLERS CLAN!!! We shall rule we will have power but one thing... THE SITE!!! only storm and xen are the only admin and please call me Xy from now on!!! *dramatic winds come behind him and blows him into him aand makes him look styleish* We must ditch team evee but and some must sitch there clan but will be a leader of the one we choose is most orginized. who would like to make evee mege with XBC mine I think its orgizized enouph. but all the members from the old clans that die. Will be in the one clan we choose. The same ranks too. Does SS and ganor have YIM if they don't they need to get it. So we can chat fast. We will not let this die HOO!

SuperStarly

That's the spirit, Xy! You should e-mail Storm about all this so that he can make you an Admin on the Team Eevee site. Then we can build XBC upon it and rise from the rubble! So what'dya say? Let's get to it!

Goodbye, Team Eevee :p!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.