• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden Vs. Dracaena

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

dracnewbanner4.png

VS2.png

newtegbanner.png

"And so the war between nature's dragon and nature's home began"

Rules:
1)All SPPF rules/clan rules apply
2)First clan to 4 wins in this 7 vs. 7 war will be victorious
3)No unreleased Dream World abilities or moves may be used. If you're on PO, you may not be in the DW tier by smogon's tiering.
4)All 5th generation OU standard rules apply
5)All battle results need to be posted on this thread. It is recommended that you save a video/log of your battle if an instince is brought up that it would be needed.
6)Show respect, use etiquette. Don't D/C, it's rude and causes too much trouble.
7)Battles may be done on PO or wifi
8)Don't whine. Just because you got hax'd doesn't mean you need to go on a rant at the other person for something they can't control in the game's mechanics.

Nature's chosen soldiers(Rosters):
Dracaena:[4]
1)Tepig5000(PO and wifi)
2)Blobman94(PO)
3)TheMaster(PO)
4)Pkmner(PO)
5)lucs99(PO)
6)BLUE-MEW(PO)
7)Blaaz(Wifi and PO)
Subs:
1)Bestgamepearl(wifi and PO, prefers PO)
2)Blue_Mew(PO)

Team Enchanted Garden:[2]
1)The MetalOverlord (PO and Wifi)
2)Eeveelover824(wifi and PO)
3)CosmicFury(wifi)
4)Bobyjoe5000(PO)
5)Kale12321(wifi and PO, prefers PO)
6)ShadowPKMNtrainer(PO)
7)lance the champ(PO and wifi)
Subs:
1)DarkEspeon(wifi)
2)Hawk(wifi)

Deadline for this war is December 25th, 2011. There are no matchups so battle whoever you can. Good luck to both sides and may the battle of nature be a good one ;D

Last edited:

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Yeah good luck from me too! I do wifi only and I am pretty much available most of the time

Tepig 5000

Darkness Filled Me
NEVER MIND I FOUND MY WHITE LEAVE ME IN IM READY TO FIGHT OOPs caps lock

can i vs lance the champ as we both do wifi

Utopian

faults & feats
good luck to both of my former clans, may the jets bs hax be with you (straw)

Status
Not open for further replies.