• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden Vs. The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright I'm ready and eager for my match...Archer told me that Lance wants to battle me...

Mad remember we were in this clan ;D we got this right? lol I'm quite confident

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
lul yeah we got this ;D

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
lol hey guys just letting you know lance is not on right at the moment but Acio and jokers are on right now...try to see if they want to battle you mad...bobby not on yet ethier though...he really eager to battle lol...

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Yup we wanted to battle each other before Blazing Arrow and I but it didn't workout I guess... So I am looking forward to battling him

Myrrh

Any Ascension members on now? I'm on for the next hour or so if anyone with PO or Wi-Fi wants to battle. I'll be on a few hours later too. Have at me!

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
i can battle anyone, but as requested of leader archer, i'll battle jokers. so when you're on jokers, i'll battle you :3

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
lol yeah, okay..

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
I think Gannon ONLY does po. I can't rmbr

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
I CAN do both, but po is MUCH preferred. I am ready for my battle

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
good, cause I can only do PO. so the match-ups are:

Eevee vs. Archer
Mad vs. Joker
Lance vs. Blazing
Bobyjoe vs. Ganno
Acio vs. Ioliolk

JOKERS_WILD

The Clown Prince
me and mad had our battle, i won 2-0 it was intense

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
i lost to joker 2-0. sorry ascension, i guess having not battle for awhile makes me noob again D:

made so many mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.