• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden Vs. The Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myrrh

Yay, finally one battle down.
Edit: Nice job Jokers.

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Mad Don't worry I'm sure you tried your best... naooooo Battol a lot! D:< ..... Lol congrats on the win joker... 1-0 guys let's take this...

Gannondorf929

Dragon Master
Well, I lost to lance 3-0. Intense battle, but when he brought out kyurem, it was all over. Good luck, everyone

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Beat Gannondorf929 3-0... I am sorry Blazing for not battling you but we couldn't find each other for 4 days and I feared if that kept up then the match would remain undone so I and Gannondorf agreed to battle.....
It was tough battle but I expected that of course so GG Gannondorf... hope TEG can keep this up! We need only 1 more win guys... go for it!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Beat Gannondorf929 3-0... I am sorry Blazing for not battling you but we couldn't find each other for 4 days and I feared if that kept up then the match would remain undone so I and Gannondorf agreed to battle.....
It was tough battle but I expected that of course so GG Gannondorf... hope TEG can keep this up! We need only 1 more win guys... go for it!

its alright sweetie you did what you had to do...well the score now is 2-0 now teg is the lead lets see if they can come back...gg gannondorf and lance...now its up me, acio, or boby for the win...lets go teg lets win this war...good luck still to the ascensions side may the best clan win :)

arrow will battle boby then for PO...its fine...gg guys...

_Snivy

Lover
Good job on both sides! Let's go TEG, we can do it! :D

You couldnt find me or you didnt look for me?cuz I posted here and I've been ready since day one...all you had to do was vm me or archer so i could know when you were available...eevee also knew bout the battle we shouldve had but whatever...gannon you did your best...Boby as soon as you get on vm/pm me...eevee archer's waiting for his battle please try to see to it...

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Its pretty unbelievable that you are online now blazing arrow... coz in the past few days you weren't and I was online overtime looking for you... I know our time zones don't match but I tried to find you online but I didn't so I had to battle anyone I could find... so its not my fault at all.. but watever the battle's done now so there... go teg

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
Chill Arrow...Imma try and beat eevee to keep us alive you just worry bout boby then...as for lance there was really no need to change opponents ...arrow is in my house atm cuz he was going to battle you...and you also vm'd me when i went to pick him up at his house and you didnt even wait an hour or half an hour to see if I responded...So there really was no need for you to get impatient...theres a reason a deadline is made...also the matches were already set up...now this change obliges arrow to come to my home every day hoping to get a battle since he cant do it on PO at his house and cant use wifi against boby cuz he has PO only...Eevee let's get our match done today I'm not a tad bit jolly today I just want to finish this war now...arrow you take boby...

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I see I didn't know the situation he was in... You can't blame me for not waiting coz I didn't know you were gonna come online again soon so I sought the opponent I could find and a few days had passed... but if Blazing Arrow is angry then sorry I didn't know his internet problem

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
everyone chill its fine...archer your right but lance is right too...i haven't seen arrow on for days but lance you needed to pm or vm a time seat for arrow to go by but its fine...lance has different time diffrences and he on alot cuaz i normally battle him and my members do too...its fine though...just let boby battle arrow on PO...im sure you can arrange it...archer sorry i couldn't get my battle done earlier i am really getting busy with my life...i will though gunna shot for tommorow to battle you...i have to work again tommorow 3 to 11 eastern so i hope i can fine you ethier time but if i can't then it will be on the deadline date monday for sure...

PoKe_aRcHeR2010

Shady 2.0
I need to get it done today...I dont believe I can battle monday...just please try to get our match done by today...

madmarine0

Nymph ニンフ <3
you can do it archer and blazing, we the ascension believe in you!

also, iolipoo, once u battle, i'm sure you'll win!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
archer to be honest i can't right now but i guess ill have to do it extremely quick..so ill just have to give you the win...im gunna make alot mistakes and stuff...im only on right now to make sure everything is in order...i trying not to be rude to my guests...i have right now...can you do it on tuesday thats the deadline since you can't monday?

I left this in the vm i really need to go now and i need a answer...im so sorry its just gettting hard for me to do my war battle...

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Eevee, I can sub in if you need me too... It's getting a little close to the deadline, but I'm sure I could battle archer sometime tomorrow or tuesday, lmk :)

Status
Not open for further replies.