• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
When i make a team for PO/PS I don't have the heart for it NOT to be universal. Also i don't PO as much anymore... tiers are still un-balanced there. Tbh I like the ladder system for PS better too.

Quilavaflare

Must protect baby frens
Hey guys! So sorry I haven't been on in a while... and I might not be for a while either. But I just wanted to drop by for a second and warn you. By the way, I think the Guild's pictures have been a little... uh... outdated? Sorry if that's already been mentioned.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Hey guys! So sorry I haven't been on in a while... and I might not be for a while either. But I just wanted to drop by for a second and warn you. By the way, I think the Guild's pictures have been a little... uh... outdated? Sorry if that's already been mentioned.

Eevee is having photobucket issues... I think... or its some problem w/ photobucket and its seriously annoying me lol. I think it's only been like this today. eevee said something about transfering her pics to something else a page back i think

Usatoday

Eternal God
Well saph i tested out some things incase it was banned a few months back a combo of aeordactyl and froslass is good smeargle is efficient as it gets literraly the same move pool amd access to spore crustle is good and so is accelgor

Usatoday

Eternal God
Makes me nervous to ask,but... Do you guys think Slowbro is better than Slowking?. (team advice)
Slowking is a better politoed specially defensively it takes a big giant turd upon latios but slowbro does this to terrakion so unless we can see the team it is hard to tell

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Makes me nervous to ask,but... Do you guys think Slowbro is better than Slowking?. (team advice)

Well,this is more of an opinionated question,but from my experience, I would say Slowbro.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Wow...this is the first time I've done a sweep in a while, specially with an Altaria

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

no photobucket went haywire and glitched out i need to upload to my imageshack account all the artwork which is gunna suck cuaz i got my clubs art as well...it trying to make me upgrade to pay money, which is giving that image saying to upgrade...there not outdated there really fairly new art...

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Altaria is so fun, I have it on a Team I made a looong while back. I remember OHKOing a Latios with DM, since most don't expect the Scarf :D

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I just beat the first round of Black2 with my team on there (that I've posted before). It only took a Volcarona and a Whimsicott to bring down the Champion. LOL

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Kinda quiet, huh :p

Iris is pretty easy to beat due to her exploitable weakness to Ice. I think they made her too easy actually, as even something like Lucario can setup a bit and KO most of her Team.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
True enough. I started sweeping with a Volcarona without even setting her up (I spammed Signal Beam the whole time), and her Haxorus stopped it cold. Not only that, it stopped my already-injured Samurott, after she healed the thing. And that's when my Whimsicott came in and tanked it with a couple Growth-boosted Hurricanes. After that, it was pretty much over.

Also, just battled Alder, and totally destroyed his team with the same Volcarona. LOL

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I'm pretty sure Alder is even easier, although I haven't play BW2 in a while.

Azumarill is something fun to use in that game, due to quick Evolution and pwnage throughout the whole Game.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
True. I caught my Volcarona at level 35, and my Whimsicott as it was, and they both kicked major butt throughout the entire game, along with the Lucario I caught near the beginning (as a riolu). Man, it sure did take a fight to get to those, though... And quite a while before any had movesets that made them truly dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.