• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Voice, remind me to never battle you using that team, I'm just going to get trolled hard with that SubCM Cresselia. And finally someone uses Staraptor! I hate it how people bash him. It is true although, but I still like Staraptor.

And Aura Sensei, I like your sig :D

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Well, there are Rocks(-25%), weather if there is any(-6%?), Life Orb if you carry it(-10%), Reckless Brave Bird/Double Edge(depends on damage), and add the frailness of Staraptor, it just dies too quickly.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3

Zachmac

Sorry for not getting on, guys. I've had limited computer access recently...and with a new game of mine, Fire Emblem Awakening, keeping me occupied, I'm probably going to be a little less active.

I'll still try and get on regularly, though.

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Is anybody else's Banner not showing up? Like mine in my Siggy?

Myrrh

Nice battles up there.

Gais, what do you think of these 6 Pokemon for a team?
Metagross/Volcarona/Donphan/Celebi/Scarf Moxie Salamence/Rotom

Right now I mainly want to know if there are any big threats to it or whatever, which is why I simply listed the pokemon without sets or anything (I do have that though). So like, does anything wall me, or stuff like that? This team doesn't seem too fast at all besides the Salamence and Volcarona, which will Quiver Dance.

Photobucket issues

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Is anybody else's Banner not showing up? Like mine in my Siggy?

You're talking about that photobucket thing, I've noticed that for the last two days and I thought it was just me.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Just caught the Latios on my Black 2. Since Battlestar is a cool name (and better than the similar variant I've been giving to various mons), I just gave it to Latios (and plan to change Terrakion's).

The good news? I managed to catch it in a Great Ball!!! Not only that, its a Rash nature, so it's actually a good thing that its Special Attack is boosted. Unfortunately, I love making Latios tank sets, so it's not quite the best nature out there (although I can still work around it).

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Just caught the Latios on my Black 2. Since Battlestar is a cool name (and better than the similar variant I've been giving to various mons), I just gave it to Latios (and plan to change Terrakion's).

The good news? I managed to catch it in a Great Ball!!! Not only that, its a Rash nature, so it's actually a good thing that its Special Attack is boosted. Unfortunately, I love making Latios tank sets, so it's not quite the best nature out there (although I can still work around it).

Congrats! I think Latios/as is easier to catch then I remembered because I've caught him with a pokéball at full health. But still, nice job on the capture

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Nice battles up there.

Gais, what do you think of these 6 Pokemon for a team?
Metagross/Volcarona/Donphan/Celebi/Scarf Moxie Salamence/Rotom

Right now I mainly want to know if there are any big threats to it or whatever, which is why I simply listed the pokemon without sets or anything (I do have that though). So like, does anything wall me, or stuff like that? This team doesn't seem too fast at all besides the Salamence and Volcarona, which will Quiver Dance.

Photobucket issues
Well, Agility/Nasty Plot Thundurus-T I think.(I need to look at more pokemons)
If it's Agility, more handled. Nasty Plot is the one you have to watch out, If Salamence is gone.

I'll edit soon...

Dragonite maybe?
It could help what is the role ._.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Yeah, well I had my now-overpowered Volcarona tanking every one of his hits... And getting healed by his Heal Pulses. LOL

The team (now post-game, in the order of capture):

Defiance the Samurott (level 62), obtained at level 5

Titanic the Lucario (level 63), caught level 5

Royal Pain the Whimsicott (Level 65), caught at level 18

Supernova the Volcarona (level 78), caught at level 35

Battlestar the Latios (level 68), caught at level 68

I still need some of the moves necessary for my mons to be a success, but I'm sure that I can pull it off!

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
That's a solid team, any idea for a 6th?

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I've honestly no earthly idea. This team was built just out of my favorite mons in the area happening to be there (and yes, I did go on an active search for Riolus at the ranch, and caught a good one).

I just go for whatever looks awesome as a group, or just go for the nice-looking Pokémon.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
If you want, I can give you a Hydreigon. It has decent stats and I haven't used it much

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
I normally do OU,NU,and Uber...UU is not strong for me.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I haven't played with my NU team in awhile...
I think it was like

Eviloite Tangela
Scarf Electabuzz
Pursuit Trapper Skuntank
Shell Smash Gorebyss
I forgot the other two... brb
It is one of my successful NU teams, it had a lot of changes, lol.
I remember having Luxray and Emboar there.

^ I don't like UU as well :], but I do like pokemons there such as Raikou, Yanmega, and Honchkrow :]

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I prefer Ou because there's no limit of pokémon for you to chose(except uber), All in honesty, I;m not that really good in any tier battle UU or under for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.