• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Welcome to TEG Muse

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I don't think Muse should be posting here since she is in another guild.

muse is part of this guild 0_0 did she apply somewhere else too?

edit: seems like she just applied to team sky talking it with her now about it...she acted like she had no idea that you can only be in one guild D: i don't really think she ment for that...

edit 2:

k muse is officially out of the clan now we shall be removing her of the list...she didn't know about that clan rule and she really wants to be part of team sky...she really sorry about that guys, she said...

Last edited:

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
:eek: voice's porygon2 is a beast!! just won 3 battles in a row on PS with it :)
thanks!

I noes....I have used both of the Porygon forms.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I've recently lost interest in Competitive Battling, because, well, it's boring... I'm taking a break from it for now, as I'm just bored of it.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I've recently lost interest in Competitive Battling, because, well, it's boring... I'm taking a break from it for now, as I'm just bored of it.

Uhhh, me and yellow talked a bit, we are going to have a war and you're in the roster, and I already think he sent the line up ^^;

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3

Myrrh

Ragnell

Please ignore this, I'm just doing it so that I can keep track of when to start taking the tally for points again. Gonna start counting last weeks'....................now.

omg I don't know where to start @_@

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Drastic, you're right about the eggexutor thing. Tell me what do you think of this team. Its an RU test team
http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru11031687

You did good, but when you start a Sigilyph, take out all the counters first to make a successful sweep. Mainly Crawdaunt(Good job on stalling, lol.) and Exeggutor.
Your team looks good, but I don't play RU.

Entei and Escavalier looks like threats on your team. No one looks like it won't appreciate a Banded Flare Blitz or Megahorn. If you add a good special attacker in there, Steelix won't appreciate it. Most likely, Specs Slowking.

I don't play RU as I said, it's what I think.

Last edited:

LugiaMaster66

Training...
OK, I'm back, and this time I'll try to STAY back. Anyway, willing to battle anyone, anytime! >w<

~LugiaMaster

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
OK, I'm back, and this time I'll try to STAY back. Anyway, willing to battle anyone, anytime! >w<

~LugiaMaster

well crap sorry lugia but you were removed for inactivity...you can reapply though if you like though...

LugiaMaster66

Training...
well crap sorry lugia but you were removed for inactivity...you can reapply though if you like though...
Yeah, sorry about that... This time I'll try to go on often. Oh, and sorry if I'm being a nuisance..

Name: LugiaMaster66
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi
Favorite Water/Grass: Keldeo
what division you like: Water
Referrals:

~LugiaMaster

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.