• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyDriver

Hiding in the grass
sounds good! So I won't have to be afraid of this guild disbanding :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sounds good! So I won't have to be afraid of this guild disbanding :)

yeah trust me im not gunna disband teg for awhile...i worked to hard for it to stay up ;) i made so many friends too from this guild...

Name: Charizard_Rulez84
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: WiFi
Favorite Water/Grass: Gyarados/Shaymin(SKY)
what division you like: Water
Referrals: !jirachi!

welcome to the clan ^_^ i saw your name before were you ever in a clan called darkwood( i think that what manaphy old clan was? a really old clan? i could be wrong it may be someone else...

Thank You :D, and nah i never been in a clan before, i have been here on serebii for almost 2 yrs though, and have traded with a few of the clan members here

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Variongod if u reading this... yea well u know lol

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
Name: LeafytheLeafeon(just call me Leafy)
Battle Style: Wifi
Favorite Water/Grass: Vaporeon/ Leafeon (i loved vaporeon at first, but started liking leafeon)
what division you like: Grass

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Name: LeafytheLeafeon(just call me Leafy)
Battle Style: Wifi
Favorite Water/Grass: Vaporeon/ Leafeon (i loved vaporeon at first, but started liking leafeon)
what division you like: Grass

welcome leafy :) hope you like it here ^_^

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I have a question.... If a pokémon has pokérus, but is healed, will it still get the boost in ev training from it? Also, anyone have a suggested set for a modest serene grace togepi?

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I have a question.... If a pokémon has pokérus, but is healed, will it still get the boost in ev training from it?

yes it still affected about the rus but i just can't be spreaded...also join the xat please so we can member you ^_^

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Why am I sucking at NU lately?...

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
welcome all new peeps! :D

Also sorry for being MIA, I've been so busy with life lol

Anyway, so does anyone have a nincada or ninjask I can have? Preferrably either a female one or a male one with night slash :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

Anyway, so does anyone have a nincada or ninjask I can have? Preferrably either a female one or a male one with night slash :)

hmmmm i think i have a nincada or ninjask but not sure about night slash :/ not sure ill check...also blonde if your not too busy join our chat ^_^

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★

dam i could've befriend one in the dw, but picked plusle.... sry i can't. but if i get one i will trade you
*tucks in leafeon*

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
dam i could've befriend one in the dw, but picked plusle.... sry i can't. but if i get one i will trade you
*tucks in leafeon*

I woulda picked Nincada..it has a Uber evolution..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.