• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
I woulda picked Nincada..it has a Uber evolution..lol

ikr, but Shedninja only has 1 hp....
ugh im dumb when it comes to pokemon XD i dont even have it registered in the pokedex

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I could also, but my wifi is still weak ^^;
But if you are still new/still learning more, I suggest you don't, lol.
I also want to rebuild one of my oldest teams, but I forgot. That sweeper of choice is Calm Mind Virizion :D
I only remember Virizion and Gastrodon :

Also, Shedninja isn't an Uber evolution.
It needs TONS of support.
You WILL need Rapid Spin support and Sun/Rain to get rid Sandstorm and Hail

Last edited:

Usatoday

Eternal God
I could also, but my wifi is still weak ^^;
But if you are still new/still learning more, I suggest you don't, lol.
I also want to rebuild one of my oldest teams, but I forgot. That sweeper of choice is Calm Mind Virizion :D
I only remember Virizion and Gastrodon :

Also, Shedninja isn't an Uber evolution.
It needs TONS of support.
You WILL need Rapid Spin support and Sun/Rain to get rid Sandstorm and Hail
^this but posted a Team so if you could rate it it would be great :) but anyways still waiting for once done to tell me his gmt

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
^this but posted a Team so if you could rate it it would be great :) but anyways still waiting for once done to tell me his gmt

i lovethat napes getting use again... I thought it might even drop to UU at one point. might use terra > Nape even tho i love it

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I really don't want to post there since I'm not that good of a team rater, lol.
But your team is very good. It looks like you get huge threats handled.
Keldeo by Latios. Politoed by TTar and Rotom. Techniloom with Rotom and Latios(both need safe switch in). Sheer Force Landorus by Landorus and Infernape(Assuming it's Modest, which most RP SF Landy should have and haven't set up RP. I also don't know Speed Tiers if Jolly Sand Rush Stoutland can outspeed +2 Modest/Timid.) Terrakion by Stoutland(Assuming Sand Active).

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
ikr, but Shedninja only has 1 hp....
ugh im dumb when it comes to pokemon XD i dont even have it registered in the pokedex

Ever heard of a Focus Sash ?

Zachmac

Ever heard of a Focus Sash ?
Personally, I'd use a sticky barb. Just in case of those stray fire punches.

...On a more serious note, it can handle practically nothing on it's own. Okay, it can use a focus sash, but with what attack stat? I'm looking through the list of OU pokemon right now, and almost everything learns and commonly carries an attack that can KO it. And some exceptions, like Hippowdon and non-leech seed Ferrothorn have abilities that handle it. Okay, Forretress is walled, but it sets up entry hazards all day while you can do nothing in return.

Ginji

Hmm
Name: Ginji
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi
Favorite Water/Grass: milotic/snivy
what division you like: grass
Referrals: none

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Shedninja can just SD up to +6.
If you really think about, get rid off his Rapid Spin(If you have Hazards), Sun/Rain since the player doesn't want Hail/Sand, users of SE damage to be gone.
Shedninja just needs TONS to support and rather just have a pokemon that can outright have the power, such as Terrakion, Keldeo, Landorus, etc.

^ Welcome back! Try to post every week since we do inactivity sweeps.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Shedninja can just SD up to +6.
If you really think about, get rid off his Rapid Spin(If you have Hazards), Sun/Rain since the player doesn't want Hail/Sand, users of SE damage to be gone.
Shedninja just needs TONS to support and rather just have a pokemon that can outright have the power, such as Terrakion, Keldeo, Landorus, etc.

^ Welcome back! Try to post every week since we do inactivity sweeps.

yeah ginji on the xat btw i told him/her to reapply since we did the sweep and ginji knows myrrh told him/her on the xat but welcome back ^_^

edit: also holy **** guys im horrible at nu lol i never played it so i was losing the first three matches at first it was 0-6 then slowly went down to 0-3...slowly getting the hang of it...

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Just keep battling and know the feel of your team. See what horribly just destroys you and try to fit in a member that is your letter.
Don't have any, just hope they didn't chose it or you're screwed, LOL.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Your Division: Grass Leader
Opponent's Division: Grass
Opponent's Name: Myrrh
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 3-0 myrrh won
Rate your performance out of 50: 35
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 40
Any improvements for opponent: gg myrrh i say you played quite well just some perdictions were a bit off but otherswise you played really nicely
Any improvements for yourself: well keep working on my rain team
Any thing else worth mentioning?: nah good game sweetie ^_^

my team pretty solid drastic but its just so different from OU plus the first letter thing screws me over with random battling...

Myrrh

Confirming. You made some appropriate plays, and some that were less than desired. Not a bad battle though . 3

Also I battled Saph earlier, your team was good despite being upset at the change you were forced to make to it.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Yeah, NU and OU is very different. But the fact is there a lot of things to choose from and won't see things over and over again.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Yeah, NU and OU is very different. But the fact is there a lot of things to choose from and won't see things over and over again.

yeah but since i was testing my tournament team though its not bad really just had a hard time making a good nu team do to the letter thing...

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Well, Special Snorlax is something new...
And WHY didn't he send out Snorlax instead of saccing 2? 3? Mons. If Snorlax only has Focus Miss...
One of my last sweeps was a Gardevoir sweep in NU. A bulky Gardevoir sweep with Swift Swim!(Trace GG)

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Status
Not open for further replies.