• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mye

Someone has to win..
If we could find a cloner I have a bold jellicent ev'd 252hp/252def/4spa with the moves recover, night shade, will o wisp, and water spout that I'd be more than happy to share with you.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
I like to think of curse steelix as a boosting regirock. Also, rhyperior/evio rhydon could work as another defensive pkmn.

Solid Rock Rhyperior under Sand actually makes a pretty Bulky Pokemon.

Adaptable Porygon-Z

If we could find a cloner I have a bold jellicent ev'd 252hp/252def/4spa with the moves recover, night shade, will o wisp, and water spout that I'd be more than happy to share with you.

Really, ? :D what would you want in return? :D I can also give you a jabocca , cutsap or micle berry... I hear that hiyy11 is a cloner I think.

Mye

Someone has to win..
I'm actually in dire need of a modest male spheal if you have one of those.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
As for the b/w1 playthrough, I'd personally suggest a moveset of coil, leaf blade, return, and hidden power (preferably dragon or electric).

Well im not far enough to even get HP let alone see Snivy's HP type.

Well, would you just keep SRing for a Snivy for a Hidden Power, and it may not even be a good base power? I wouldn't...
Well, there's Aerial Ace. You're just walled hard by Steel Types.

I kinda wish I had AA for Burgh right now. Im about to face him alone with snivy

Snivy's movepool is genuinely horrid to begin with, so much so that hidden power is the only way to "hit" the pkmn that counter him (chandelure, dragon types, flying types, and steel types). You could try aerial ace, but hidden power would offer more coverage (and would allow you to combat pkmn with high defence).

Im not seeing a lot of Steel types. Chandelure is only at the Elite4. I need to get there first. Dragons start coming at the end.

Hm...never actually used a sole snivy..always evolved it.

Thats what Im doing. Solo playthough with ONLY snivy without evolving it.

And how would he know the Hidden Power until later on the game? I'd rather just use Aerial Ace, or he would be lucky. I can only think of Klinklang from Ghetsis/N at the end. You have to remember this is a playthrough, not competitively.

Exactly, Im only starting to Lvl Grind for Burgh cause I cant trade it to my White 2 for Ev Training. Cause it knows Cut and I only have one pokemon to begin with <_>. Klinklang from Ghetsis is the only steel type im seeing is a problem. Only Field trainers will have1 steel type. And field trainers are nothing compared to this little badass :p I havent lost yet. I swept Chili with Growth and Cut. Swamped Lenora with Growth and Leaf storm. Burgh is next.

And actually Drastic, Its not that hard right now. I just had to get the Panpour from the chick cause the little girls near the Day-care wont let you pass without 2 pokemon -.- So Im gonna keep it for trading between Black and white 2 for Items and stuff for Snivy

And I went with the Jolly Snivy again. I wanted to try for Adamant, but I didnt want to wait long. Plus Jolly was the first one that I got ^-^. So, I'll take Speed over Sp. Atk for this game

Last edited:

Mye

Someone has to win..
There is my "wants" list...

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Say quck question who here could rng a flawless ut dw espeon timid with baton pass and a ut flawless ut tornadus?

Sorry if this is a little too late, but I have these guys that I personally RNG'd ;)
eevee (she has hp fighting, so not completely flawless, but I could rng a new one...)
tornadus

Usatoday

Eternal God
Sorry if this is a little too late, but I have these guys that I personally RNG'd ;)
eevee (she has hp fighting, so not completely flawless, but I could rng a new one...)
tornadus

sorr blonde dratic beat you too it :[

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Sorry if this sounds noobish, but what is considered "flawless"? Is that all 31 IV's?

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
The Evolite is working right now for Snivy. Whats a good item for Snivy going into the 3rd badge. Cause after Burgh, Elesa and Clay wont be a problem.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Just keep Eviolite. You need that Defenses. And IIRC, Elesa's Zebstrika has Flame Charge. So it may be needed.

Crap..I forgot about FC .-....Ok, Elesa just got more difficult x:. I still got this.

Whats IIRC? .-.

But her Emoglas dont know Flying type moves. So im safe for 1-2 Growths when she goes for Volt-Switch. And if she goes into another Emogla, I get another 1-2 Growths. It just sucks that Snivy cant learn Sleep powder <_>

Last edited:

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
<________________________________________________________________________________> OH. Well then. Yeah I remember it now. It does have FC. So,. Well Burgh will be defeated today. Same with Elesa and Clay. Skyla will take some time x:

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
sorr blonde dratic beat you too it :[

Maybe we could share shop points on the Tornadus I'm giving to him :]
Well, I need Myrrh first >.>

@Super, yes.

ha ha, well it was my tornadus anyways ;p

Also, for my last genesect, since it's tier has changed since we last talked about natures, should I do a hasty one instead of a timid one?

Status
Not open for further replies.