• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who needs sleep?!? It's the same as sitting down!! ^_^ I know this is a long shot but would anybody here teach me how to RNG?? I've wanted to learn for a while now but nobody has ever helped me

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Who needs sleep?!? It's the same as sitting down!! ^_^ I know this is a long shot but would anybody here teach me how to RNG?? I've wanted to learn for a while now but nobody has ever helped me

I think it is one of those things you need to learn yourself. Start by reading some RNG guides and then go from there.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
So what do you guys think about landorus under suspect testing? Me personally, I can't believe Landorus I is under suspect testing for ubers. Like seriously I never have problems taking down a landorus so why should it get banned? Plus water and ice is too common in ubers for landorus to even do that much.

FloatingMew

Die Potato
I'm going to finish my white 2 again so I can start mming... I should have never deleted the save file...

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Like GTA said, it is better to look up guides and then ask questions from there.

Thanks! ^_^ Could you recommend any???

Google Smogons RNG guide. Serebii also has a Q&A RNG guide somewhere...

So what do you guys think about landorus under suspect testing? Me personally, I can't believe Landorus I is under suspect testing for ubers. Like seriously I never have problems taking down a landorus so why should it get banned? Plus water and ice is too common in ubers for landorus to even do that much.

1. Stuff isn't sent to Ubers because how well it does in the tier. Blaziken sucks in Ubers. It is too easily walled. Don't get me wrong, it can be sued, but it takes a lot of support.
2. It is getting tested because of BandTar+Keldeo+Lando-I being such an easy core to use and destroying everything. While I haven't used it yet, most people say it just tears through eachother's counters.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hi everyone~! It's been so long~!

Name: lavaburst14
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi only
Favorite Water/Grass: Water: Swampert/Milotic Grass: Servine/Ivysaur
what division you like: Water division
Referrals: Yellow de Viridian Grove

I'm never leaving again, but my posts might be scattered due to doctors, physical therapy, or a possible surgery. I'll try to do the best I can being active, and please forgive me if I'm not active all the time.
Also, I've been out of Guilds for a while, so can someone tell me about the tournaments, other threads, wars, and all the new stuff? I just need a update :)
I hope to be a great addition to the Guild :)

Usatoday

Eternal God
welcome lavaburst queen :] anyways won my war match I don't know the score do :[

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins

I'm never leaving again, but my posts might be scattered due to doctors, physical therapy, or a possible surgery. I'll try to do the best I can being active, and please forgive me if I'm not active all the time.
Also, I've been out of Guilds for a while, so can someone tell me about the tournaments, other threads, wars, and all the new stuff? I just need a update :)
Yay, another member! Also, we are winning a war against the sinjoh collection right now.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Yay, another member! Also, we are winning a war against the sinjoh collection right now.

*Won.

LAVA!!! WB !!! : DDDDD

you can be as inactive as you want as long as you still get on once in a while ;c (imo)

FloatingMew

Die Potato
:p I found pokemon showdown just today and ITS EPIC! Anyway... anyone on that is looking at this thread? :p

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
:p I found pokemon showdown just today and ITS EPIC! Anyway... anyone on that is looking at this thread? :p

I'm on imma make an rmt of a team soon but im feeling to lazy to do that and i have to peak something significant first on ps before doing an rmt with it

FloatingMew

Die Potato
Omg Get away Mewtwo! We aren't friends! :p (Your avatar) Do ya wanna do a random team battle?

CCAT?

Brb

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Welcome back Lava! I can't wait until the name changes occur and I can learn everyone's new names already -__-

CCAT=Clan create a team. (Or Community). The information is located on the third post!

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Anybody up for a battle.
I'm waiting for Garnet to respond for my test battle. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.