• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Gosh darn it I want to see if I can join! But Garnet is not on that much. Maybe Drastic? And I thought Myrrh was too Yellow.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Lol I PM'd him now. :)
I wish you could do it but you don't do wifi. :)
Btw what are rules for test battle? OU? Is it okay if weather teams idk.

Chocolate_Scizor

Zorua. Like a boss.
Well. Doesn't hurt to try out for the war team. I'm on the xat if anyone wants me, and on facebook, but I'll VM the people if I have to.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Since when were you part of this guild? ._.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
Oh well then,hi. :p
Man I'm so bored,so bored that I feel depressed. :/ I wish I had money because I really want the Pikachu 3DS

@SilentReaper
Lol I was watching and all I saw was Frillish I think it's called getting para and leeches and then Bictac won. XD First I was like why was that so short? :)

Last edited:

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
The next time this happens to anyone, please screencap it, I'd very much like to see things like this. But no need to oblige if it's too much.

Also, it's not too much to ask to try to keep up with the guild? I know it can be a bit much though, yeah.

Oh I would have but I didn't wanna bleep out off of his cussing in pm, so I don't get banned and all lol.

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
I would ^Do PS but it's too laggy for my computer and my IPod. :(

Myrrh

Now I'm envious that you go to conventions, you have better opportunities than me to get Streetpasses ;n;. Assuming you'd even bother with that though. The minions cheer at the news of your new 3DS.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
lol yes chocolate and welcome back as well as welcome floating mew and lava welcome back...ill add you all soon as i can ;) as well as saw this post with floating mew

Thank you! Just making sure because I would have hated it if that shiny Zorua was hacked! (You shall be mineee!)

i swear i would hate myself if i ever hacked a pokemon XD

https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=1172923

its legal...i rnged it ;)

SlenderMan0

Destroyed&Recreated
^ Hey Eevee which 3DS did you get? Is the limited Pikachu one still on the markets or no? I really want one and I wasn't told about this until last week! >_<;

And it's $299.99!
Who loves those four nines?I don't!

Myrrh

^ Hey Eevee which 3DS did you get? Is the limited Pikachu one still on the markets or no? I really want one and I wasn't told about this until last week! >_<;

And it's $299.99!
Who loves those four nines?I don't!

Yeah, you're not gonna find one in stores, gonna have to find one online or something. I tried to get one the Sunday it was released, stores only got 2-3 units each, they sold out early as the damn stores opened (people attempting to scalp them for profit). Target had them for $169 to boot, so I settled for Red XL.

V bish

Status
Not open for further replies.