• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mye

Someone has to win..
Hmm, if you want I could breed you off a phantump or honedge for it, seeing as both learn moves that'd net a super-effective hit there. Also, yes, meloletta is legendary as is celebii and manaphy.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I didn't make a single post in 4 months, and didn't receive a strike. I'm sure when they mean "strikes for inactivity", they're referring to heavily inactive people. Also, everyone join the guild's xat, easier to talk there.

for everyone to clear up i give strikes for like one liners and such not for not posting for awhile and now it depends on the leaders of your division to sweep you just post here and there and we shall be fine which seems haka went poof again on here which he the only one besides garnet that doesn't have there post ready lol Im on my 4th gym badge right now...I got like 3 megastones so fair venasaur,lucario and aerodyctl :p

also i will be trying to see if i can go back to iv breeding in the mean time to get semi flawless pokemon for 6th gen pokes if its possible until rng is available...

Myrrh

Okay, everyone else is posting their teams and so here I go. I used the Trash Boat method of nicknaming all of my members.

[Lewd Battery the Pikachu (Lvl 29)
Jagged Knots the Skrelp (Lvl 25)
Danger Grab the Honedge (Lvl 31)
Box Clips the Fletchinder (Lvl 30)
Fresh Heels the Shiny Gloom (Lvl 29)

I am currently at 4th gym city, gonna get some Fennekin eggs first and stuff]

Mye

Someone has to win..
Also, if anyone needs to check their pkmn's ivs, the super training tab has two hexagons. The bigger the darker one is, the better the ivs of a pkmn.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
This is my team finished the Elite 4 :D All around the 69-72 range
[Barbaracle, Dragalge, Malamar, Talonflame, Pangoro, and Chesnaught. As what I said earlier, have most of the Mega Stones already. I feel like conpleting my dex, lol.]

Fiddy

Teacher of Team X
im going to need more members in my FB pokemon group .-. team y could use a bit more people. i cant organize two leagues with just one 3ds...
*my precious*. so far on FB in my groups. everyone is playing x and y. im still in progress on my third badge, i evolved riolu in only 6 hours, ive trained my pokemon to lv 29-38.
Play time: 15:38
Party:
Lucario,

Kirlia(male...froakin femalesbarw hard to find),

Froagadier -Froakin A-,

Charmeleon -Emperor

Eevee

empty slot

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
so three people only want fairy divison so far remember you got until the end of the month to switch if you want to just letting you know just a friendly reminder ;)

also water divsion is still not up so people that just applied like resident and jokers hang on tight my friends haka seems to be busy right now to edit his post...

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
so three people only want fairy divison so far remember you got until the end of the month to switch if you want to just letting you know just a friendly reminder ;)

also water divsion is still not up so people that just applied like resident and jokers hang on tight my friends haka seems to be busy right now to edit his post...

If people don't end up joining the Fairy division, and it still goes operational, just put me in there if you need to.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
So I beat the E4 and Champion last night, and I have to say, the music fit perfectly.
Would have liked them to have 6 Pokes each, though.

First Hall of Fame:

-Fennecia (Delphox), Lv.73, F
-Chamusk (Charizard), Lv.73, M
-Cybele (Florges), Lv.72, F
-Sol (Heliolisk), Lv.72, M
-Mortis (Dragalge), Lv.73, M
-Titania (Avalugg), Lv.73, F

*Hall of Fame music*
They were in the order I caught them.

Also, this game has the best ending; it was just so amazing.
Kudos to GameFreak.

Also encountered Zapdos, and plan on starting the post-game today, after school.
Won my first two online battles, but the first guy quit (his Pokes were under-leveled, so when he had 1 left, I started attacking myself because I felt bad u_u)

Last edited:

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
So I beat the E4 and Champion last night, and I have to say, the music fit perfectly.
Would have liked them to have 6 Pokes each, though.

First Hall of Fame:

-Fennecia (Delphox), Lv.73, F
-Chamusk (Charizard), Lv.73, M
-Cybele (Florges), Lv.72, F
-Sol (Heliolisk), Lv.72, M
-Mortis (Dragalge), Lv.73, M
-Titania (Avalugg), Lv.73, F

*Hall of Fame music*
They were in the order I caught them.

Also, this game has the best ending; it was just so amazing.
Kudos to GameFreak.

Also encountered Zapdos, and plan on starting the post-game today, after school.
Won my first two online battles, but the first guy quit (his Pokes were under-leveled, so when he had 1 left, I started attacking myself because I felt bad u_u)

I did 2 online battles and whats weird both people left when Gekko arrived anyway ill see how Aegislash is also can some1 trade me a skrelp along with a pupitar so I can get megaTyranitar.

Team:
Dakuburoka lv68 Greninja
Doreiku lv 70 Charizard
Ora lv71 Lucario
Harumagedon lv71 Mewtwo
Gekko lv75 Sylveon
6th member undecided possibly a Tyranitar or Aegislash
If tyranitar please nickname it Sand Tyrant in JPN

Namelesskitty

Skitty Swag
Hall of fame here

Blaziken (blaziken) lv 88
Mick Zagger (linoone) lv 78
Luchador (hawlucha) lv 76
Chestnut (chesnaught) lv 76
McStabby (doublade) lv 74
Klimpaloon (abomasnow) lv 72

Dat traded xp bonus...

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Dang level 88 Blaziken gurl yeah I really would like a tyranitar though I would like aggron but i need agronnite and i would trade tyrantitarite but sycamore is not upgrading my ring what do I do

RoySceptile

Bakaner
To anyone who is playing X, if you want a Houndoomite (?), I'd really like the Manectric stone.

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
To anyone who is playing X, if you want a Houndoomite (?), I'd really like the Manectric stone.

If I decide on X, I'll help ya.

Hate to sound noobish, but which one of X or Y do you guys recommend? I'm the attacking-oriented type of Pokemon Trainer, and I'd want the best choices for my teams. Which one's best for me? Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Hey guys, I've been rather inactive due to a pretty hard-to-get-rid-of illness, but I'm trying to get back up again (FairyWitch knew) :) I've got Pokemon Y now and was thinking this for my team;

Chesnaught
Noivern
Vivillon/Mega Pinsir (Flying type Trash/Body Slam/Double Edge anyone?)
Meowstic (Male)
Mega Charizard/Talonflame
Clawitzer

Opinions?

Last edited:

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Hey guys, I've been rather inactive due to a pretty hard-to-get-rid-of illness, but I'm trying to get back up again (FairyWitch knew) :) I've got Pokemon Y now and was thinking this for my team;

Chesnaught
Noivern
Vivillon/Mega Pinsir (Flying type Trash/Body Slam/Double Edge anyone?)
Meowstic (Male)
Mega Charizard/Talonflame
Clawitzer

Opinions?

I think both games are pretty balanced in terms of power.
Though if you go with both Pinsir and Charizard, you're going to get 2 physical, and 4 special based Pokes. I think you should balance that to 3:3, since I have balance issues in my playthrough (I have 5 fully special, and 1 physical).

Also, welcome back.

I'll help you later roy! I'll go get it at 8pm.

How do I enter the clothes shop in lumios?

Thanks.
I tried when I had like 4 badges and wasn't allowed; the next time I tried was after becoming Champion, and I was allowed in.
Try doing all the stuff at Lumiose, like restaurant battles, jobs at the hotels etc. Maybe even buying more clothes, haha.

Last edited:

Chayra

Claws of Fury
I think both games are pretty balanced in terms of power.
Though if you go with both Pinsir and Charizard, you're going to get 2 physical, and 4 special based Pokes. I think you should balance that to 3:3, since I have balance issues in my playthrough (I have 5 fully special, and 1 physical).

Also, welcome back.

Thanks :) Since it's only 1 Mega Evo per battle I was thinking of going with either Vivillon + Charizard or Pinsir (or Heracross, depending on how well he can use Skill Link) + Talonflame.
Probably going with Charizard combo until I can get Pinsir.

Status
Not open for further replies.