• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Dang level 88 Blaziken gurl yeah I really would like a tyranitar though I would like aggron but i need agronnite and i would trade tyrantitarite but sycamore is not upgrading my ring what do I do

To upgrade your Battle Ring, you must defeat the Elite 4 first. Then when you get out of the house, you should recieve a Holo Caster Call that he wants you to go to Lumiose station. Take that station. When you get there, do ONE battle at the Battle Maison. When you finish, go on to the top of the island, you will see and battle Serena. After battling her, you get the Absolite and a call from Sycamore that he wants to see you at the Sundial in Anistar city. Then he upgrades it for you.

Or you could just google it, thats what I did.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Thanks :) Since it's only 1 Mega Evo per battle I was thinking of going with either Vivillon + Charizard or Pinsir (or Heracross, depending on how well he can use Skill Link) + Talonflame.
Probably going with Charizard combo until I can get Pinsir.

Could also go Vivillon + Mega Blaziken maybe :x

Winona

~*~The Sky Tamer~*~
[Winona] desires to be in the Fairy Division
Current Division: Grass

:)

JustKyle

does anyone know the fairy pokemon for x and y? eg victini +which pokemon is suppose to be the Keldeo/shaymin of this generation??? its all so confusing lol

Chayra

Claws of Fury
does anyone know the fairy pokemon for x and y? eg victini +which pokemon is suppose to be the Keldeo/shaymin of this generation??? its all so confusing lol

Nothing known yet. Either it's too hard to crack the game, or they'll get patched in (since GF can patch X and Y) when an Event launches.

Namelesskitty

Skitty Swag
Does anyone know of a place I can buy tms, I couldn't find a department store or anything.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

alright ill add you in my division winona welcome to the fairy divison your rank now will be jigglypuff unless you have been tested already to a higher rank ;) anyone else just message me please...

If you want to be tested, come to the xat, link in my sig :]

I can test you, and I use different usernames, but if you hover over my name or click on it, it should say TDragonKnight somewhere, that'll be me :]

anyone know a good nature for sylveon? n where i can find eevee in Y

Eevee can be found on Route 10.

Does anyone know of a place I can buy tms, I couldn't find a department store or anything.

Some Pokemon centers have TMs. If you see two Sales Clerks in the Pokemon Center they either have special items or TMs.

alright ill add you in my division winona welcome to the fairy divison your rank now will be jigglypuff unless you have been tested already to a higher rank ;) anyone else just message me please...
i'd like to join Fairy division as well current division water, i'm not sure if my rank went up due to the last wifi tournament i think i got 2nd garnet was only one to beat me i went 1-2 against garnet won all other matches

memond

The Dragon Slayer
Hey all. Not sure if anyone remembers me, but apparently I wasn't deleted for inactivity because my name is still on the clan list.

Anyway, I'm trying to become a little more active again, because of X and Y. Hopefully I can have an X and Y team ready within a few days.

Oh, and if it's not to much trouble. Could someone switch my division from Grass to Fairy, thanks.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
To upgrade your Battle Ring, you must defeat the Elite 4 first. Then when you get out of the house, you should recieve a Holo Caster Call that he wants you to go to Lumiose station. Take that station. When you get there, do ONE battle at the Battle Maison. When you finish, go on to the top of the island, you will see and battle Serena. After battling her, you get the Absolite and a call from Sycamore that he wants to see you at the Sundial in Anistar city. Then he upgrades it for you.

Or you could just google it, thats what I did.

I wasnt using google stuff on this playthru for me thanks btw also can some1 help me by getting me a manetric and ill send back a handour also please knickname the manetric DropShock in Japanese

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey all. Not sure if anyone remembers me, but apparently I wasn't deleted for inactivity because my name is still on the clan list.

Anyway, I'm trying to become a little more active again, because of X and Y. Hopefully I can have an X and Y team ready within a few days.

Oh, and if it's not to much trouble. Could someone switch my division from Grass to Fairy, thanks.

yeah i can put you in the fairy divsion that is not a problem you will keep the same rank number just the fairy division rank of leafeon rank and yeah please be active though as much as you can hate to sweep you when i do go through the list...

also guys please make sure to message me about your division changes if you want fairy but i got so far charizard,memond and winona want to change...

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Hey guys question how do I get rocksmash and Cut also any1 tha plays Y please get me Manetric or its first evo please nickname it Doropushoku also except for Blastoise and Venasaur Alakazam Garchom and Y tites i Have all megaite items

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So no1 will help me get a manetric

swamp if you want manetric i did see some in the wild in my version but it was eletrike though the pre evolution....

Status
Not open for further replies.