• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chayra

Claws of Fury
I thought I'd go and think of a nice combo to play around with for double battles;

Mega Charizard Y (Drought) + Heliolisk (Solar Power), both have good speed, type diversity and Heliolisk has self healing with Parabolic Charge, to restore the damage from Solar Power :)

Bit easy to wall with a good Sp. Def though, but there's not many combo's that can use eachother's ability like that.

Destiny Knot - IV Transfer

Another new feature is the furthering of IV transfer. Previously, when the parent Pokémon had power items attached, it guaranteed the transfer of one of the IVs, while several IVs were guaranteed to pass down. However, as of X & Y, if you have one of the parents hold the Destiny Knot item, then 5 IVs total from either parent will be guaranteed to be transferred

Ooooooooooh - Everstone on one parent for Nature, Destiny Knot on the other for the IV's :eek:

Last edited:

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Angle :p Xerneas is behind Pikachu, I imagine it being human sized excluding horns.

Yeah, that's the point.
It's small because it's behind the main fighters/platforms.

And that Destiny Knot mechanic seems pretty cool.

Name:pyschicflare
PO/PS/Wifi/Both:Wifi. (did not understand the question.)
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Psyduck/Chesnaught/Dedenne
what division you like:Grass
Referrals:None.

Last edited:

Chayra

Claws of Fury
Referrals:What?

Join Date should be today, October 18th :) Referrals is whoever talked you into joining, if any, if none, just put none :)

If Fairy decides to accept you; welcome to TEG :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So, coming back on this site, I figured I'd join up into a clan. And why not join one that still up to this day? I still remember this clan back when it was only on page 2 haha! Anywho~

Name: #1treeckofan
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Prefereably Wifi
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Floatzel/Phantump/Clefki
what division you like: Fairy
Referrals: None

So... Yeah, it's great to be back on the forums, and... yeah! Hoping to meet some great people ^.///.^;

wow hey treekofan has been awhile since we have talked lol but anyway welcome and ill add you to my division now before i leave I will be your leader of the fairy division right now im still setting up some testers in my division but you can always still be tested by other division testers from water or grass for the time being ;)

also its myrrh job now to take care of his division so he needs to make the choice for his division...I have less pressure now since i control only one divsion now XD but im sure he will welcome...

Last edited:

TetsuyaKuroko

Name: Tetsuya
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: I have the ds game so wifi, or both.
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: So many that I can't really choose.
what division you like: <.<still unsure
Referrals: Randomly browsing through xat if that counts?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Name: Tetsuya
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: I have the ds game so wifi, or both.
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: So many that I can't really choose.
what division you like: <.<still unsure
Referrals: Randomly browsing through xat if that counts?

PO means Pokemon Online, PS means Pokemon Showdown, and Wifi is wifi

join date is today when you joined lol and division are on the 2nd,3rd and 4th post of the guild to choose which is fairy,water or grass...also i think i remember you too from the xat :p

Myrrh

Referrals:None.

PO/PS/Wi-Fi is asking how you can battle, PO/PS being the simulators Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown. Anyway, welcome to here. Feel free to get a test battle with someone whenever you are ready and for now I'll put you in Petilil rank just to put your information somewhere. I saw someone else join a while back I think, I should check what division they were in case it was after Boss split her divisions.

The Destiny Knot feature is amazing, but there's still randomness involved since it's 5 inherited IVs from both parents. Still really cool beans though, it will surely cut down time on getting great IVs.

PO/PS/Wi-Fi is asking how you can battle, PO/PS being the simulators Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown. Anyway, welcome to here. Feel free to get a test battle with someone whenever you are ready and for now I'll put you in Petilil rank just to put your information somewhere. I saw someone else join a while back I think, I should check what division they were in case it was after Boss split her divisions.

The Destiny Knot feature is amazing, but there's still randomness involved since it's 5 inherited IVs from both parents. Still really cool beans though, it will surely cut down time on getting great IVs.
so is best to use lets say the attack power item with ditto who is flawless for example to breed a larvitar n breed it twice to have like attack n speed the breed again to use destiny knot?

Myrrh

so is best to use lets say the attack power item with ditto who is flawless for example to breed a larvitar n breed it twice to have like attack n speed the breed again to use destiny knot?

-Flawless Ditto holds a Power Item, whichever one for the IV you want to guarantee and Larvitar holds Destiny Knot. Breed until the child Larvitar (1) has multiple 31 IVs.
-Then, breed that child Larvitar holding the Destiny Knot with a female Larvitar or another Ditto holding an Everstone with the desired Nature. Breed until the new child Larvitar (2) has multiple 31 IVs and good Nature.
-Then if you want, breed that child Larvitar with multiple 31 IVs and good nature holding an Everstone with the Flawless Ditto from before holding Destiny Knot to get Top Percentage Larvitar child (3) with good Nature. (this is for even more 31 IVs depending on how many you've been wanting to work with in earlier steps)

So yeah, a bit like what you said. Just remember that Destiny Knot makes it so that 5 IVs from both parent's are passed down, not just from the Parent that is holding it.

Last edited:
-Flawless Ditto holds a Power Item, whichever one for the IV you want to guarantee and Larvitar holds Destiny Knot. Breed until the child Larvitar (1) has multiple 31 IVs.
-Then, breed that child Larvitar holding the Destiny Knot with a female Larvitar or another Ditto holding an Everstone with the desired Nature. Breed until the new child Larvitar (2) has multiple 31 IVs and good Nature.
-Then if you want, breed that child Larvitar with multiple 31 IVs and good nature holding an Everstone with the Flawless Ditto from before holding Destiny Knot to get Top Percentage Larvitar child (3) with good Nature. (this is for even more 31 IVs depending on how many you've been wanting to work with in earlier steps)

So yeah, a bit like what you said. Just remember that Destiny Knot makes it so that 5 IVs from both parent's are passed down, not just from the Parent that is holding it.
thanks for ur help i just need to get flawless ditto in the stats i need for this larvitar

Myrrh

If you can get one from the Friend Safari that would be two 31's right there, and if you can get a Larvitar from there too with two different 31 IVs you can try mixing and matching to get started.

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
Sorry to butt in, but I had a question that was completely ignored, and I'm gonna bring it up again: Should I get X or Y? Which one do you guys recommend?

If you can get one from the Friend Safari that would be two 31's right there, and if you can get a Larvitar from there too with two different 31 IVs you can try mixing and matching to get started.
i haven't been there yet ^_^ don't u need alot of 3ds codes for that

Sorry to butt in, but I had a question that was completely ignored, and I'm gonna bring it up again: Should I get X or Y? Which one do you guys recommend?
i got both but i say if ur getting just one go for which cover legendary u like more

SaltySoul

vytfdtufctuyfj
That's the problem. I can't choose very easily. I find both Xerneas and the other one I can't spell for the life of me that starts with Y equally awesome.

Myrrh

Try looking at the Version Exclusives page then if there are others you might really want and might not be in a version you'd like. There are megas in there, so spoilers if you've not been following everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.