• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3

elyk800

Still no shiny Charmander ;_; Masuda Method stinks. XD I'll never get a shiny egg at this rate!

Adaptable Porygon-Z

I have quite a few Helioptile ( Male and Female )that are timid with solar power, aswell as Dry skin and sand veil. Most are 31/31/31/31/31/x (There may be some others with 31 missing in other places but have it in speed). And they have Glare as an egg move. I need to go through them to see how many I have, but anybody need them? (First come, First served in case I don't have that many) :D

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
Has anyone experimented to see if a shiny pokemon is a different colour when it mega evolves?

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Has anyone experimented to see if a shiny pokemon is a different colour when it mega evolves?

Google search says yes

And I'd really like to pick up one of those AP-Z, if you have a special flawless one that'd be awesome. (31 in all but ATK)

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
I have quite a few Helioptile ( Male and Female )that are timid with solar power, aswell as Dry skin and sand veil. Most are 31/31/31/31/31/x (There may be some others with 31 missing in other places but have it in speed). And they have Glare as an egg move. I need to go through them to see how many I have, but anybody need them? (First come, First served in case I don't have that many) :D

Oh goodie!

Could I pick one up please?

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Just saying, but you guys can VM each other this, it makes the thread look less spammy :]

Welcome back, Emii :]
Thank youuu so much~! :D I'm glad to be back! :3

Me want~ Me like~ *w* Can I have one? What would you want in return? I have IV bred Calm HA Goomy, and i'm starting IV breeding Jolly Hawlucha while MMing for one for myself~

Once I get some flawless IV jolly Hawlucha you'll be the first to get one, and I'll breed more if anyone from TEG wants one~ (I'm breeding more anyway since it's an IV MM hunt)

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Thank youuu so much~! :D I'm glad to be back! :3

Me want~ Me like~ *w* Can I have one? What would you want in return? I have IV bred Calm HA Goomy, and i'm starting IV breeding Jolly Hawlucha while MMing for one for myself~

Once I get some flawless IV jolly Hawlucha you'll be the first to get one, and I'll breed more if anyone from TEG wants one~ (I'm breeding more anyway since it's an IV MM hunt)
FLAWLESS HAWLUCHA!? Wow. My I have one bread for me please? Also, what would you like in return?

Nuzlocke us still going strong! I have a Dragonite!

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
FLAWLESS HAWLUCHA!? Wow. My I have one bread for me please? Also, what would you like in return?

Nuzlocke us still going strong! I have a Dragonite!

Sure once I get one! xD (Still hatching the first batch of the eggs) The Mother Hawlucha is JP and flawless in everything(destiny knoted), and the father is jolly ENG with flawless attack to boot!(jolly everstoned) The babies should come out flawless shiny flawless for me x3 in no time~!

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Oh goodie!

Could I pick one up please?

Ye can have one....regardless of what you give me.... I will have to check what exactly I have though.... Will let ye know what the Iv's are and ye can pick then.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Ye can have one....regardless of what you give me.... I will have to check what exactly I have though.... Will let ye know what the Iv's are and ye can pick then.

Okay sounds great~ Thank youuuu so much~ TwT

So, I'm 3 eggs hatched into my Hawlucha MM hunt~ :D

I'm checking IVs after 2 more hatch~

Status
Not open for further replies.