• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Sorry, Paranormal is Extrasensory.

The set is:

Shiftry @ ???
Clorophyll
Timid, 252 Speed, 252 Sp.Att
-Nasty Plot
-Energy Ball
-Dark Pulse
-Extrasensory/Focus Blast

Only problem I have is that if I let go of Extrasensory, I won't be able to get it back.

Also, Solar Power Helioptile with Thunder Plate is awesome.
Has salvaged two of my battles.

FLAWLESS HAWLUCHA!? Wow. My I have one bread for me please? Also, what would you like in return?

Nuzlocke us still going strong! I have a Dragonite!

Nice. I'm going to do a Nuzlocke when PokeBank comes out, as I don't want to lose all my trained Pokes.

What's your in-game name, by the way?

Last edited:

Minedreigon

A monument to all your sins
Sorry, Paranormal is Extrasensory.

The set is:

Shiftry @ ???
Clorophyll
-Nasty Plot
-Energy Ball
-Dark Pulse

Only problem I have is that if I let go of Extrasensory, I won't be able to get it back.

Also, Solar Power Helioptile with Thunder Plate is awesome.
Has salvaged two of my battles.

Nice. I'm going to do a Nuzlocke when PokeBank comes out, as I don't want to lose all my trained Pokes.

What's your in-game name, by the way?

Jake of course, since it is my real name.

Yeah, I'm enjoying my HG nuzlocke, but I may do an X one.

I bred a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Adamant Honedge today :[

The two 31/31/31/x/31/31 made up for it though ;]

Also, just a note to anyone wondering, we'll assign Tutors and Tutees in a bit, we want to have the most ideal pairings possible :]

The set is:

Shiftry @ ???
Clorophyll
-Nasty Plot
-Energy Ball
-Dark Pulse

Focus Blast is far better, it has better coverage with Energy Ball and Dark Pulse.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Anyway guys in my X I restarted and choose Serena for the fun of it and aslso in my anime club im going to be doing a tortament there and I need members of the following if any1 could help me I have like 2 weeks but I need the following:
Treevant: Any bulky nature is fine
Smeargle: Hey myrh u promised me 1 of your almost perfect smeargles earlier and yeah if I could get that soon :)( if u culd help me by getting the following attacks that would be great: Spore Baton pass or Coil and the last IDC)
Blaziken: Any nature that increases attack

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Anyway guys in my X I restarted and choose Serena for the fun of it and aslso in my anime club im going to be doing a tortament there and I need members of the following if any1 could help me I have like 2 weeks but I need the following:
Treevant: Any bulky nature is fine
Smeargle: Hey myrh u promised me 1 of your almost perfect smeargles earlier and yeah if I could get that soon :)( if u culd help me by getting the following attacks that would be great: Spore Baton pass or Coil and the last IDC)
Blaziken: Any nature that increases attack

Do you need a Blaziken or a Torchic?

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Any evo is fine just 1 with adamant naughty or Lonely again if i havent stated this you do not have to IV breed unless you absolutely want to also cause Im playing again I cant trade anything good that I have so if u get a zigzagoon sorry Ill repay you later. Also I wanna get ranked up in the fairy division so can people help me do that by battling me on PS

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I don't know why people won't IV breed since it looks so much doable than last gen :/
All you just need is all the useful dittos and hope you get all the combinations.
In like ~ 20 eggs total, I have 3 31 IVs on a Fletchling. Although I still have to continue since it's a female, but going to use it soon for the last step when I use Destiny Knot.

Fiddy

Teacher of Team X
hello fellow clanmates, sorry for not posting in for a long time, android tablet is worthless and ive been training my Castlevania Themed Team, i need someone to battle me to test its full capabilities. my FC: 4098-3473-7241. I finally know it by memory

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
hello fellow clanmates, sorry for not posting in for a long time, android tablet is worthless and ive been training my Castlevania Themed Team, i need someone to battle me to test its full capabilities. my FC: 4098-3473-7241. I finally know it by memory

What gen is this for?

Fiddy

Teacher of Team X

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Hey guys! Just as an update as to what I've been doing recently I've opened a Trade Shop with my buddy Moosesmuggler, TEG members can request from my side of the shop for free just as a heads up :p Also I know I said they'd be up sooner but I got caught up in a whirlwind of things to do and they got pushed back. But I now have the Water Elite 4 and the champion battle up. I was really happy with how the final battle against Diantha played out, my Spritzee pulled through with the power of friendship :') I'll be moving on to the post game after this as well and recording WiFi battles and Simulator battles.

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Oh you know, still breeding that dang Fletchling.
Fletchling, if you would stop being
- Female or
- Big Pecks
I would appreciate it .-.
A box full already, and still trying to get that 3rd flawless stat, that's Male and Gale Wings ;-;

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Hey guys! Just as an update as to what I've been doing recently I've opened a Trade Shop with my buddy Moosesmuggler, TEG members can request from my side of the shop for free just as a heads up :p Also I know I said they'd be up sooner but I got caught up in a whirlwind of things to do and they got pushed back. But I now have the Water Elite 4 and the champion battle up. I was really happy with how the final battle against Diantha played out, my Spritzee pulled through with the power of friendship :') I'll be moving on to the post game after this as well and recording WiFi battles and Simulator battles.

Congrats on the trade shop and beating the champion.
I thought your whole Spritzee thing was a joke, but seems I was dead wrong, haha.

If you guys need some DW Pokes, I'd be happy to donate.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
If you guys provide flawless mons or 5iv mons, I will defenatly check your shop out :)
got tons of 5iv leftovers in my boxes, so I would love to trade them.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Hey, this is my first set with sylveon and I wanna know what do you think of this?

Timid Nature
252 HP/SP Defense 252 sp atk

Attacks: Calm Mind
Dazziling Gleam
Substitute
Psyshock/Shadow Ball

any room for improvement?

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Hey, this is my first set with sylveon and I wanna know what do you think of this?

Timid Nature
252 HP/SP Defense 252 sp atk

Attacks: Calm Mind
Dazziling Gleam
Substitute
Psyshock/Shadow Ball

any room for improvement?

I would reccomend Moonblast instead of dazziling gleam and 252 SPD and SPA/HP 4 for HP/SPA

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Why did you never evolve your Spritzee? Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.