1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Enchanted Garden

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by FairyWitch, Jul 5, 2011.

?

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Poll closed Mar 19, 2012.
  1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dew Watatsumi

Dew Watatsumi Water Type E-3

because 1: I forgot about moon blast and

2: I don't have the move yet

2. RefreezePR

RefreezePR Just trying to help

That'd be great Roy :D I handle all of the special attackers while Moose breeds all of the physical ones, so Timid/Modes Pokemon I can breed is what I'm looking for,

I don't have any nearflawless Pokemon done as of now but we have a request list where we'll breed near-flawless Pokemon. mine is actually empty as of now so I'm not really under any strain as of the moment.

Spritzee can evolve? *Blatantly erased Aromatisse from his mind because he hates it*

Lol, I just realized I put the wrong link for the champion battle, I've fixed it now

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  3. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

I dont really get why you want Timid on it.. is there any threat you really need to outspeed with an poor 60 base speed..?
    Sylveon is either an supporter or slow-sweeper in my perspective.

I personally would go for

Sylveon - Bold
    252 HP - 252 Def - 4 sp.def
    - Wish
    - Moonblast
    - Calm mind
    - Psychock / Misty Terrain / Yawn / Substitude

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  4. Dew Watatsumi

because natures hate me when it comes towards certain pokemon

5. EmiiLava

EmiiLava Joltik Queen <3

OMG! O_O" THAT SPRITZEE IS AMAZING!!!!!! IS THAT FLAWLESS? I <3 those kinds of sets that are unexpected~

Still breeding MM IV Hawlucha. I have one box, one Hawlucha is 31/31/31/31/xx/31, and another 2 Hawlucha are 31/31/31/31/31/xx ~!

Still hoping for my shiny one soon~ :D

Soon enough Nancy WILL be my precious birdy warrior..

So how is everyone this morning?

6. DrasticPhase

DrasticPhase Half ded

Everstone is 100% chance of passing down the nature. It's somewhere in Geosenge City.

Maybe a set of

Sylveon@Leftovers
    Ability: Both abilities suck, so cute charm?
    Nature: Calm
    EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 SpDef
    - Toxic/Wish
    - Moonblast
    - Heal Bell
    - Wish/Baton Pass

7. Dew Watatsumi

I was thinking of one with

Calm Mind
    Substitute
    Refresh
    Moonblast at one point

besides, its my first one getting a sylveon for starters and due to trying to rng pokémon, its not going how wanted as of late

8. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

sorry guys been busy on mming hunt for shiny bold klefki :) im using my bold flawless klefki i just breed last night im using my ditto hopefully i can get him/her near flawless cross fingers i can't wait for silent to finally move our shop ill offer alot of 5 iv or flawless pokemon for trade by time we move he wants to wait till pokebank comes out which I like to have so i can still rng 5th gen mons and below then transfer for requests and then 6th gen ill breed normally...ill be going to work soon too :p

9. Fiddy

Fiddy Teacher of Team X

rnging in the 6th generation is hard. guess i will have to wait for the yt videos to come out with tutorials. Does anyone know whats a good nature for a blissey?

10. RoySceptile

RoySceptile Bakaner

I'm sorry for the people that haven't found their desired shinnies.

Found just now at the Safari.

[​IMG]

Nature sucks, though.

11. Swampurtz

Swampurtz God of Destruction

I never get a shiny unlike you guys I have **** luck also I have two questions:
    1:What is the chance in X and Y to encounter a shiny ?
    2: Breeding two foreign Pokemon is the same as breeding one foreign and one same for a shiny?

12. RoySceptile

RoySceptile Bakaner

1 - According to a post on GFaqs, Serebii says the rate is 4000something (doubled, probably).
    2 - Yeah; as long as the two Pokes are not from the same country, you're good.

13. Tipsy Watermelon

Tipsy Watermelon Change is coming.

Since when was there RNG in 6th gen?

14. EmiiLava

EmiiLava Joltik Queen <3

OMG Congratiez~! :D Great shiny~ I <3 shiny Herdier~

Anywayz, still have Hawlucha to trade if anyone wants~

15. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

Not a bad shiny Roy sceptile, its still a shiny so it should be given the honour at the very least xD. Congrants.

I also found another shiny 3 days ago.

[​IMG]
    -
    [​IMG]

Looks excellent next to my other shinies:
    Shiny Greninja, Shiny Doublade, Shiny Drapion, Shiny Exploud, Shiny Sunflora, Shiny Ninjask and Shiny Shedninja.
    Wow, typing this made me realize how much I actually got 0_0.

16. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

dang shinies 0_0 i wish i had as much as you guys :( I have hatched over 100 eggs so far no shiny klefki yet still hatching hopefully i don't hit 1,000 >.< and fiddy you can't rng in 6th gen there is no way yet lol

17. Swampurtz

Swampurtz God of Destruction

You know idk how you guys can survive hatching those eggs repedivly my hand ended up in a weird claw position try to hatch that shiny froakie which I gave up on by restarting my game. After that for the whole night my hand was in somewhere claw thing and it was stick like that (gigaty).

18. Usatoday

Usatoday Eternal God

Activity post and saying sign up for tutoring it's quite worth it

19. Zardian

Zardian Zoroark Master

Hey guys sorry for my inactivity but I'm back now! Just got a 3DS and Pokemon Y, going to powerhouse my way through the game real fast so I can participate in the after game experience :p

20. EmiiLava

EmiiLava Joltik Queen <3

Good morning!

Heading out on vacation! I'll be back soon! :D

Byeee~ :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.