• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I would reccomend Moonblast instead of dazziling gleam and 252 SPD and SPA/HP 4 for HP/SPA

because 1: I forgot about moon blast and

2: I don't have the move yet

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Congrats on the trade shop and beating the champion.
I thought your whole Spritzee thing was a joke, but seems I was dead wrong, haha.

If you guys need some DW Pokes, I'd be happy to donate.

That'd be great Roy :D I handle all of the special attackers while Moose breeds all of the physical ones, so Timid/Modes Pokemon I can breed is what I'm looking for,

If you guys provide flawless mons or 5iv mons, I will defenatly check your shop out :)
got tons of 5iv leftovers in my boxes, so I would love to trade them.

I don't have any nearflawless Pokemon done as of now but we have a request list where we'll breed near-flawless Pokemon. mine is actually empty as of now so I'm not really under any strain as of the moment.

Why did you never evolve your Spritzee? Just curious.

Spritzee can evolve? *Blatantly erased Aromatisse from his mind because he hates it*

Lol, I just realized I put the wrong link for the champion battle, I've fixed it now

Last edited:

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
I dont really get why you want Timid on it.. is there any threat you really need to outspeed with an poor 60 base speed..?
Sylveon is either an supporter or slow-sweeper in my perspective.

I personally would go for

Sylveon - Bold
252 HP - 252 Def - 4 sp.def
- Wish
- Moonblast
- Calm mind
- Psychock / Misty Terrain / Yawn / Substitude

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
I dont really get why you want Timid on it.. is there any threat you really need to outspeed with an poor 60 base speed..?
Sylveon is either an supporter or slow-sweeper in my perspective.

I personally would go for

Sylveon - Bold
252 HP - 252 Def - 4 sp.def
- Wish
- Moonblast
- Calm mind
- Psychock / Misty Terrain / Yawn / Substitude

because natures hate me when it comes towards certain pokemon

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
Hey guys! Just as an update as to what I've been doing recently I've opened a Trade Shop with my buddy Moosesmuggler, TEG members can request from my side of the shop for free just as a heads up :p Also I know I said they'd be up sooner but I got caught up in a whirlwind of things to do and they got pushed back. But I now have the Water Elite 4 and the champion battle up. I was really happy with how the final battle against Diantha played out, my Spritzee pulled through with the power of friendship :') I'll be moving on to the post game after this as well and recording WiFi battles and Simulator battles.

OMG! O_O" THAT SPRITZEE IS AMAZING!!!!!! IS THAT FLAWLESS? I <3 those kinds of sets that are unexpected~

Still breeding MM IV Hawlucha. I have one box, one Hawlucha is 31/31/31/31/xx/31, and another 2 Hawlucha are 31/31/31/31/31/xx ~!

Still hoping for my shiny one soon~ :D

Soon enough Nancy WILL be my precious birdy warrior..

So how is everyone this morning?

DrasticPhase

Half ded
because natures hate me when it comes towards certain pokemon

Everstone is 100% chance of passing down the nature. It's somewhere in Geosenge City.

Maybe a set of

Sylveon@Leftovers
Ability: Both abilities suck, so cute charm?
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 SpDef
- Toxic/Wish
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell
- Wish/Baton Pass

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Everstone is 100% chance of passing down the nature. It's somewhere in Geosenge City.

Maybe a set of

Sylveon@Leftovers
Ability: Both abilities suck, so cute charm?
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 SpDef
- Toxic/Wish
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell
- Wish/Baton Pass

I was thinking of one with

Calm Mind
Substitute
Refresh
Moonblast at one point

besides, its my first one getting a sylveon for starters and due to trying to rng pokémon, its not going how wanted as of late

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
sorry guys been busy on mming hunt for shiny bold klefki :) im using my bold flawless klefki i just breed last night im using my ditto hopefully i can get him/her near flawless cross fingers i can't wait for silent to finally move our shop ill offer alot of 5 iv or flawless pokemon for trade by time we move he wants to wait till pokebank comes out which I like to have so i can still rng 5th gen mons and below then transfer for requests and then 6th gen ill breed normally...ill be going to work soon too :p

Fiddy

Teacher of Team X
rnging in the 6th generation is hard. guess i will have to wait for the yt videos to come out with tutorials. Does anyone know whats a good nature for a blissey?

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I'm sorry for the people that haven't found their desired shinnies.

Found just now at the Safari.

oHh1qOJl.jpg

Nature sucks, though.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I never get a shiny unlike you guys I have **** luck also I have two questions:
1:What is the chance in X and Y to encounter a shiny ?
2: Breeding two foreign Pokemon is the same as breeding one foreign and one same for a shiny?

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I never get a shiny unlike you guys I have **** luck also I have two questions:
1:What is the chance in X and Y to encounter a shiny ?
2: Breeding two foreign Pokemon is the same as breeding one foreign and one same for a shiny?

1 - According to a post on GFaqs, Serebii says the rate is 4000something (doubled, probably).
2 - Yeah; as long as the two Pokes are not from the same country, you're good.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Not a bad shiny Roy sceptile, its still a shiny so it should be given the honour at the very least xD. Congrants.

I also found another shiny 3 days ago.

1385446_578355552235853_1909079934_n.jpg

-
wlxb.jpg

Looks excellent next to my other shinies:
Shiny Greninja, Shiny Doublade, Shiny Drapion, Shiny Exploud, Shiny Sunflora, Shiny Ninjask and Shiny Shedninja.
Wow, typing this made me realize how much I actually got 0_0.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
dang shinies 0_0 i wish i had as much as you guys :( I have hatched over 100 eggs so far no shiny klefki yet still hatching hopefully i don't hit 1,000 >.< and fiddy you can't rng in 6th gen there is no way yet lol

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
You know idk how you guys can survive hatching those eggs repedivly my hand ended up in a weird claw position try to hatch that shiny froakie which I gave up on by restarting my game. After that for the whole night my hand was in somewhere claw thing and it was stick like that (gigaty).

Usatoday

Eternal God
Activity post and saying sign up for tutoring it's quite worth it

Zardian

Zoroark Master
Hey guys sorry for my inactivity but I'm back now! Just got a 3DS and Pokemon Y, going to powerhouse my way through the game real fast so I can participate in the after game experience :p

Status
Not open for further replies.