• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiddy

Teacher of Team X
Will you post it in an RMT thread? I'd love to see how the team's synergy aids the momentum and progress of your planned strategy.
link me this RMT cause i dont even know what RMT means. but ill go with common sense cause it has a 99% accuracy, does RMT stand for "Rate My Team?" also you are welcome to battle against it. i will see when i can show my ivs, they are currently unknown.

how in the blaziken hell did you know i was plannin a strategy? ›.› i thought it was being clever.

Last edited:

Myrrh

I got another shiny, via Chain Fishing this time and not random

IVs are 24-27/27/12-15/18-21/14-17/24-27 Shell Armor

Congrats to someone else here though on their arduous quest for a shiny . 3

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
Congrats to someone else here though on their arduous quest for a shiny . 3
Ha ha thanks! Yes I FINALLY got my shiny fennekin after around a whopping 2200 eggs
I named him shippo ;)
I'll check his IVs later but I'm pretty sure he at least inherited the 31 in hp and sp atk, and he is timid and got the hidden ability

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Alrighty, I have released about 95% of my by breeded pokemons, lol. So, I saved up 4 IVs(I think 1 Mawile has 5 IVs iirc) 12 Fletchlings and 12 Mawiles so you can use them for breeding purposes. NOTE: Since they both are Physical, most likely, none of them has a flawless Special Attack(MAYBE ONE Mawile does).
If you want one, please PM me if you want a specific gender and IV spread. If not listed, I'll just send you a random one. And you only get one(A max of 2, 1 Mawile, 1 Fletchling). I would appreciate it if you give me an Egg Move pokemon or a Clauncher, but not needed. And also, no hacks/mystery eggs please ._.
If no one PMs me by next week Tuesday, they will be all gone. (BAP Blackjack asked for one, so don't worry. I'll save you a Fletchling)

laishiou

what do u do when u keep making builds and deleting them cause every single build has so many counters, even though this is always the case in pokemon -_-

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
Base your team around 1 Pokemon, from there on find out what stops it from doing it's job and fill your remaining team members like that.
It helps if you choose one of 3 battle styles: Hyper Offense (All Pkmn are offensive or almost all) - Balance (4 walls-2 attackers or 3 walls 3 attackers) - Stall (All Pokemon are defensive or almost all)

Hyper Offense is the fastest but I find balance to be more solid.

Namelesskitty

Skitty Swag
ohhhh man, I've finally hatched a shiny larvesta after 832 eggs, named it ra. quite pleased so far

elyk800

Hi all! I'm trying to build a balanced 6th gen Pokemon only team, and all of them will be shiny. So far, I only have one of them shiny, which is Fletchling (soon to be Talonflame). I am Currently MMing Phantump, which would make two of the Pokemon I want on the team. I don't really have movesets for any of them yet, I'm just trying to do all the breeding and everything first.

I was thinking of: Talonflame, Trevenant, Heliolisk, Clawitzer, Florges, and a physical tank of some sort. I was thinking Avalugg as it is really the only physical tank I could use aside from Carbink or Aegislash in its shield form, but I don't like the shiny form for Avalugg xD

any thoughts or ideas?

Also, if anyone has any extra Dittos with Modest/Timid Nature and Max Sp. Atk or Speed IVs, can I get that off of someone? Any input is greatly appreciated!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
congrats blonde (p.s i was the snitch that told myrrh :p) and silent on your shines :3 I still am hatching eggs >.< and no shiny yet -_- you guys are so lucky in x and y...

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
How do you guys get good Dittos, do you hunt relentlessly in the pokemon village or do you have a friend with a friend safari with Ditto?

Myrrh

Just got my next shiny last night before bed. Myrrh was giving me crappy nicknames for it <.<. http://imgur.com/9GDWruo
No eff you my nicknames were icy gold.

I got another shiny last night after I got off xat.

Chain Fishing again, this time it took 59 reels to get it. Messed up a few times though. I'll probably still Masuda this with competitive stats once I can bring over flawless stuff.

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
D: you guys are so lucky... in my 2nd save file I chain fished until i reached like... well over 90 D:
I also restarted it... again. I was SO bored, :p
Can someone check what my friend safari is? I'm not done with the game again for the 3rd time, so I just needa know.
3DS Friend Code: 5043-2269-9331

I am also (in the future) going to hunt for a shiny female meowstic with good ivs :3
Hopefully good enough for competitive battles, then name it Cream :p

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
No eff you my nicknames were icy gold.

I got another shiny last night after I got off xat.

Chain Fishing again, this time it took 59 reels to get it. Messed up a few times though. I'll probably still Masuda this with competitive stats once I can bring over flawless stuff.
thats what i plain to do but right now i can't hunt im working on massive just for the aqua league right now...I promised them last month and I have to have it done today i totally forgot about it which i got half of it done....congrats on the shinies dang im getting jelous i can't even get one shiny XD

LeafytheLeafeon

★☆Shiny Hunting☆★
thats what i plain to do but right now i can't hunt im working on massive just for the aqua league right now...I promised them last month and I have to have it done today i totally forgot about it which i got half of it done....congrats on the shinies dang im getting jelous i can't even get one shiny XD
Hmmm, should I help you get some shinies? If I'm lucky I can give you one, if it's something I don't want xD

Can we also trade FCs? I'm currently on the Grass Gym, but I hope I can finish the game by tomorrow :p

Status
Not open for further replies.