• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Alrighty, I have these scrapes that's missing two stats :)
I would like some egg moves and some scrapes of yours of pokemons I'm intrested in. And since these pokes have good natures, I'd like a good nature as well.

Fletchling
JollyF: 31/31/31/x/x/31
AdamantF: 31/31/x/x/31/31

---------------------------------

Mawile
(Intimidate)AdamantM: x/31/31/x/31/31
(Sheer Force)AdamantM: 31/31/x/x/31/31
(Intimidate)BraveM: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Bunnelby
JollyM: 31/31/31/x/31/x
JollyF1: 31/31/31/x/x/31
JollyF2: 31/31/31/x/31/x
JollyF3: 31/31/31/x/31/x​

I also have some neglected scrapes that doesn't have good natures/or abilities. If you want one, I'd a neglected scrape of yours. Mawile and Fletchling scrapes will be gone this Tuesday. Bunnelby will be gone next Sunday.

Myrrh

I'm not too interested in Bunnelby............Diggersby tho? If any Bunnelby have Huge Power I'd take one and you can have anything from this post.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
I would like some egg moves and some scrapes of yours of pokemons I'm intrested in. And since these pokes have good natures, I'd like a good nature as well.

Fletchling

Mawile

Bunnelby

I also have some neglected scrapes that doesn't have good natures/or abilities. If you want one, I'd a neglected scrape of yours. Mawile and Fletchling scrapes will be gone this Tuesday. Bunnelby will be gone next Sunday.
Omg drastic would like a bunnelby... because yea diggersby tho?

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I'm not too interested in Bunnelby............Diggersby tho? If any Bunnelby have Huge Power I'd take one and you can have anything from this post.

Of course it has Huge Power. The things I listed have good abilities.
Sorry, but none of those intrest me .-.
I already have a near flawless Talonflame and Aegislash. Need to rebreed my Helioptile. Eevee's gonna give me a Houndoor. And not intrested in Ralts atm.

Omg drastic would like a bunnelby... because yea diggersby tho?
I'm not sure if you want one or...

And lemme guess, you guys got that from Shofu :p

I have a second 31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Female Huge Power Bunnelby :]. I would like a good offer. Unless Quote wants it since she gabe me a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Noibat

Myrrh

Of course it has Huge Power. The things I listed have good abilities.
Sorry, but none of those intrest me .-.
I already have a near flawless Talonflame and Aegislash. Need to rebreed my Helioptile. Eevee's gonna give me a Houndoor. And not intrested in Ralts atm.

I can most likely get some 5 IV Fennekin (not Magician), otherwise I need to start getting more stuff to breed .-.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
So, Taillow gets Boomburst.

WHY would they do this?
'Tis madness.

shouldhavegotclosecombat

elyk800

Fletchling

Mawile

Bunnelby

I'm interested in Mawile and Bunnelby. I can trade you 5 max IV Adamant Phantump (max in everything except Sp. Atk) with both Natural Cure and Frisk? I'm Breeding for Timid Helioptile as well, and I also have some 4 IV Charmander (varying Max Stats, but mostly HP, Atk, Speed, and Defense).

lucarioman5

Pokegym groundleader
H

Well, as of right now, the meta still meeds to calm down since it is pretty new.
- Delphox isn't that great comptitvely. It's a shame that we finally didn't get Fire/Fighting starter. Victini is just much better since it is more bulkier(iirc), has U-Turn, and can either hit on the special or physical spectrum. Latias can outperform Delphox as a Calm Minder and especially has Roost.
- Aegislash WANTS Shadow Sneak. If you want to keep Shadow Claw, opt for Automize
- Haxorus could possibly use Poison Jab > Rock Slide/Earthquake for hitting fairies.
- I can't see how well Houndoom will do in the meta, but most likely will end up in RU since it was hanging tight to UU 5th gen. If you want to use it, DEFINETELY use Timid > Modest
- Manetric in the same boat as Houndoom
- Skarmory would like Brave Bird > Spikes and Lefties

Why do people use roost on Latias? It learns recover and with it it won't stop levitating. Also, do super trained pokemon have any advantage over others or does the secret teainibg have no effect other than netting decent items?

LPMMkTb.png

This beautiful blue boy was my quickest hunt ever being the 16th egg hatched, I wasn't expecting a shiny so soon! GG Silent :]

I'll probably be on Showdown this afternoon to work on my Teambuilding. My teams suck! lol

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Activity post. My lights are flickering. Also, is there a guide to IV breeding?

Just look on Youtube.

Why do people use roost on Latias? It learns recover and with it it won't stop levitating. Also, do super trained pokemon have any advantage over others or does the secret teainibg have no effect other than netting decent items?
It doesn't. The user loses its flying type and not levitate.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
nice job quote on the shiny :) well I will be shiny hunting soon again but i want to make sure my team is ready for the league first :) also i got some spare houndours for people from breeding houndours if anyone wants one let me know :)

Last edited:

RoySceptile

Bakaner
LPMMkTb.png

This beautiful blue boy was my quickest hunt ever being the 16th egg hatched, I wasn't expecting a shiny so soon! GG Silent :]

I'll probably be on Showdown this afternoon to work on my Teambuilding. My teams suck! lol

Congrats on the shiny.

My fastest (and only) shiny hatched was in the 4th egg, haha.

EmiiLava

Joltik Queen <3
LPMMkTb.png

Congratiez on the great shiny! It's Dino-mite! x3 (my worst pun yet xD) <3 it~

-----

Good morning everyone! :D
Hope you all are well. I'm trying to IV breed some HA Gligar. :) I will resume my lucha bird brain hunt after. I need something else to hatch. xD
Good luck to everyone in everything they are doing~ :)

elyk800

Congrats on the shiny Tyrunt! My Fletchling hatched pretty quickly, (12 eggs I think), and now I'm about 200+ in on my shiny Phantump search, with no luck.

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
I haven't gotten a single shiny on a cartridge in my entire life ._. Anyhow! If anyone wanna wi-fi battle, pm me o/!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I haven't gotten a single shiny on a cartridge in my entire life ._. Anyhow! If anyone wanna wi-fi battle, pm me o/!

dang that sucks 0_0 my first shiny was on my silver version dummy me thought the shiny was glitch and ran away from it cuaz i thought it would corrupt my game or something lol I was a very strange little girl when I was younger >.> until learned that it wasn't and i was so mad, it was a shiny vulpix I ran away from and it bothered me ever day since.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Really? My first shiny (Johto) was in HG when I caught 2 shiny rapidash's one after another... It's the luckiest moment ever

Status
Not open for further replies.