• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
I still need to EV train one pokemon and level up two for wifi battling... I am soooooo lazy.

Get some bracers and get to those hordes!Got PKRS if needed - it doesn't take long at all anymore :)

Steelrush

Banned
I require assistance in terms of Pokemon training, particularly searching for the best grass type available on X & Y right now. Does anyone have advice for me?

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I require assistance in terms of Pokemon training, particularly searching for the best grass type available on X & Y right now. Does anyone have advice for me?

I guess you could choose from Trevenant, Gourgeist, Gogoat (well, for me anyway) and Chesnaught.
Where exactly do you need help? As in Maison or just clearing the game?

Trevenant (Route 20, Pre-evo in Route 16(?)) and Gourgeist (Pre-evo in Route 16) act as stalling Pokemon, whittling down the opposition with burns while draining their health with Leech Seed + Leftovers. Shadow Claw works wonders on the Elder Tree Pokemon, while you can choose from Seed Bomb, Explosion, Phantom Force etc. for Gourgeist. If Gourgeist is about to faint, EXPLODE AWAY!!!

Gogoat (Pre-evo in Route 6) is a strange choice, but for me, it did well to keep other Pokemon at bay. Access to Aerial Ace, Earthquake and Leaf Blade as well as being able to heal its massive HP makes it an excellent choice for battle.

Chesnaught's a defender, setting up Spikes, Spiky Shielding physical attackers, Leech Seeding if need be, and taking care of damage with Seed Bomb, Sludge Bomb, Earthquake etc.

Other than that, if you had more details, I'll be happy to help out more.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
More battles. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to post or PM these.

Your Division: Water
Challenged Opponent's Division: idk
Opponent's Username: Garnet Til Alexandros XVII
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: W 4-0
Any thing else worth mentioning?:
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oriserver-gen5ou-60122

Challenged Opponent's Division: Grass
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: L 0-6
I can't play stall. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oriserver-gen5ou-60126

Win/Loss/Draw + Score: W 3-0
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oriserver-gen5ou-60132

Win/Loss/Draw + Score: L 0-3
Hydregion + Kyurem-B is too strong for stall. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oriserver-gen5ou-60137

GGs!

Zachmac

Chansy finally gets seismic toss as an egg move. Now it can fight in wi-fi without the need to be transferred from gen 3.

Now I'm certain Gamefreak has taken notice of the competitive community, if it hasn't been obvious enough to me already.
We will be warring CC next.
Do you know when we can expect this?

Last edited:

Zachmac

Watch the battle and that is exactly how he should be used every single time
I did watch it.

I think Diggersby actually has potential as a niche pokemon. Not deserving of the OU tier by any means, but it carries very powerful EQs and U-turn, which means it could find itself a spot on a Volturn team with a band or scarf.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I did watch it.

I think Diggersby actually has potential as a niche pokemon. Not deserving of the OU tier by any means, but it carries very powerful EQs and U-turn, which means it could find itself a spot on a Volturn team with a band or scarf.
He is good for a lure for Skarm and Gliscor/Lando to trap. Charizard loves those walls gone.

Zachmac

Ah, I just tried out a Zoroark on my new team, and now I remember why I love it so much.

If in the right hands, it can be so fun for mind games. Not just for the illusion itself, but also because people expect pokemon that aren't Zoroark to be Zoroak, and they expect my lead to be Zoroark, and all that other mind-game stuff.

But one misconception about it is that it's use is it's ability to trick opponents into using the wrong move. They think that it's ability is just good for luring out pyschic attacks. It's actually the other way around. It's ability gives you the offensive edge, not defensive. For example, no Skarmory will expect a Flamethrower from what has already proven to be a choice banded Garchomp. No Jellicent will expect Night Daze from a Terrakion. Then, combine this with u-turn for offensive momentum from what would otherwise be a defensive pokemon(ie, Mega Venasaur) and Sucker Punch for priority people won't see coming even from the usually special-biased Zoroark, and it can wreak havoc.

I'm not arguing it should be OU, in fact, I hope that never happens since people will learn to deal with it, but I just love using that thing.

Myrrh

Okay so it's official: I can clone in 6th gen. I'm sitting here looking at three Shiny Fennekin holding Charizardite Y right now.

Once I have free time I can start hoarding stuff. I'm thinking if you provide I'd give and you get, if you want for free maybe for Shop Points or something >_>

Last edited:

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Your Division: Grass
Challenged Opponent's Division: Unknown
Opponent's Username: SuperDank420YoloSwaggin on xat
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 0-3, 0-4(?) (Lost twice)
Rate your performance out of 50: 15
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
Any improvements for opponent: He had a very good strategy and just swept the carp out of me.
Any improvements for yourself: I really need to predict better. And get more priority.
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Stupid Mega Mawile.

And this one in case I actually need to (from yesterday)

Your Division: Grass
Opponent's Username: RoySceptile
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 6-0, 6-0, 5-0 (Won thrice)
Rate your performance out of 50: 40 (?)
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: Didn't get to see much, so I'll leave this at 25
Any improvements for opponent: He had a very good strategy but he might need more sweepers from the get go. Maybe.
Any improvements for yourself: Learn to predict.
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Weather teams were badly nerfed this gen :(

Last edited:

Adaptable Porygon-Z

Is meowstic any good for ou? I had a great idea for a set, and then I saw it's stats. To be honest, I expected them to be a lesser version of Aegislash's two formes/stances.....

Status
Not open for further replies.