• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Is meowstic any good for ou? I had a great idea for a set, and then I saw it's stats. To be honest, I expected them to be a lesser version of Aegislash's two formes/stances.....

I guess you can try it, see how it works out. If it does badly in OU, then you might have better luck in the lower tiers. I have no clue about tiers myself aside from what I can figure from the threads here (which aren't as difficult to understand as I make it sound). But you're way more experienced than me, so what do I know?

Avizion

Aiming For The Top
The spreadsheet says you are goldeen, but I doubt that is right lol. I really don't want to battle if I don't have to right now, so just look for TDK or someone lol. I would, but battling on a tablet sucks.
Alright! I used to be a Kingdra before if I remember correctly, will be fun to see where I land now
omg guys funny thing i went straight into the fairy safari i have to try to get a snubull with its ha female and ran into a shiny snubull first encounter LOL but the most thing i wanted to laugh my *** off was I knocked it out with a crit by accident >.> so i missed it XD i was in the middle of filming it too XD
You laughed when you killed a shiny o_o I don't know you anymore.......I still haven't found a single shiny

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Name: Kanima (Schade when the name change goes into effect)
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: Wifi, I Guess.
Joining the Guild Date: 10:12.2013
Favorite Water/Grass/Fairy: Empoleon, Trevenant, Carbink
what division you like: Fairy Division
Referrals: None. have been thinking of joining for a while

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Welcome to the clan. Fairy will add you later when she has time.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, excellent. Thanks.
i'm currently Reading up on the tutoring program, as my competetive skills are.. lacking

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That sounds lovely. But do I only just fill out the form for Tutee and post it here?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, it really was that simple. lol
Thank you so much. I'lll fill out a form soon. (just started supertraining a Super Size Gourgeist so.... Yeah)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, I love them both So. Much! I also have a trevenant in Level 80- or something. lol

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Well, I love them both So. Much! I also have a trevenant in Level 80- or something. lol

I haven't seen much Gorgeiust action, but it seems nice with Will-O-Wisp and its already good Physical bulk. It also kinda checks MLucario with Will-o-Wisp depending.

I really love using Curse Trevenant though Curse+Harvest Sitrus is so much fun. It forces switches and residual damage like crazy.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Never used Will-O-wisp no Gourgeist. what I usually do is Trick or Treat + Shadow sneak. Just learnt it can use Flame Charge, so I'm concidering usong it.
My Trevenant have Harvest, actually. But I'm a bit too scared to use Self-damaging moves like Curse, unless it's on a scuicide Chandelure

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Never used Will-O-wisp no Gourgeist. what I usually do is Trick or Treat + Shadow sneak. Just learnt it can use Flame Charge, so I'm concidering usong it.
My Trevenant have Harvest, actually. But I'm a bit too scared to use Self-damaging moves like Curse, unless it's on a scuicide Chandelure

The beauty of Trevenant and Curse is the fact that it can use Curse and then heal with Sitrus+Leech Seed. It just works and force so many switched and even boosted sweepers.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh, sounds like a good idea. Would Horn Leech also work?
None of those moves are Egg moves, right?

Your Division: Grass
Challenged Opponent's Division: Unknown
Opponent's Username: SuperDank420YoloSwaggin on xat
Win/Loss/Draw + Score: 0-3, 0-4(?) (Lost twice)
Rate your performance out of 50: 15
Rate opponent's performance out of 50: 45
Any improvements for opponent: He had a very good strategy and just swept the carp out of me.
Any improvements for yourself: I really need to predict better. And get more priority.
Any thing else worth mentioning?: Stupid Mega Mawile.

He's not from TEG, so that won't count for anything, nor should it be posted in the Guild :p

Is meowstic any good for ou? I had a great idea for a set, and then I saw it's stats. To be honest, I expected them to be a lesser version of Aegislash's two formes/stances.....

No, it's not good at all. It's amazing in Doubles, but OU it has no shot, maybe in lower tiers it could have a niche.

Welcome to the Guild! :]

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also feel free to come by the xat anytime, it's the best place to battle and talk with Guildmates :]

Oh, excellent. Thanks.
i'm currently Reading up on the tutoring program, as my competetive skills are.. lacking

I should be able to do WiFi soon, but I'm not sure if anyone else here is willing to tutor via WiFi. Two of the tutors don't even have a 3DS and the other just beat the Champion this month.

Oh, sounds like a good idea. Would Horn Leech also work?
None of those moves are Egg moves, right?

Phantom Force would be the best for Trevenant, it gives you an extra turn to hope for a Harvest kick-in, Leech Seed recovery, and Curse damage. It's a two turn attack, and usually those are poor Competitively (namely Dig), but this one is perfect for this set.

And none of those moves are Egg Moves.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Alright! I used to be a Kingdra before if I remember correctly, will be fun to see where I land now

You laughed when you killed a shiny o_o I don't know you anymore.......I still haven't found a single shiny

I thought it was funny becuase i never did that before but trust me i was sad a bit too at the same time so don't think i was just laughed the whole time cuaz i knocked it out it. I was more laughing about that i crit it XD I never did that before I caught another shiny yesterday to make up for it avizion :3 shiny riolu in the friend safari first encounter once again when i walked in the friend safari, also welcome kanima its nice to see you here in the guild, try to stay as active as you cauz i hate to see you sweeped.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Name: Handle Name:AK-48
PO/PS/Wifi/Both: WIFI ONLY
Joining the Guild Date: December 10, 2013
Favorite water/Grass?Fairy: Greninja/Chesnaught/Sylveon
what division you like: Fairy
Referals: none

Izayoi

The Sealed Weapon
Hello everyone, just popping up to say I've been busy with Finals, I'll be back soon!
Also, welcome AK-48. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.