• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Hi so I know this is lame to bail after not even a month but I am mostly into battling and I don't seem to be doing much of that here so I think I'd better go. Clan where people just talk and whatever is cool but not really my kind of crowd I guess see ya round guise.

Ah, that's a shame. Farewell, lover of beautiful women, may Nature be your Teacher once more in the future! *has nothing else to say*

Cherche

Banned
Hi so I know this is lame to bail after not even a month but I am mostly into battling and I don't seem to be doing much of that here so I think I'd better go. Clan where people just talk and whatever is cool but not really my kind of crowd I guess see ya round guise.

Don't kill yourself on the road less travelled.

Bye Chu Chu!

I just started laddering with my new team. I think its my most successful so far, as I have made multiple people forfeit, and am currently 9-0. Then again, I am on the lower ladder...

Edit: Just haxed out of a win. Stone Miss strikes again...

Last edited:

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
*cue Wrecking Ball parody* I CAME IN WITH A NEW CHAAAAAAAARGEEEEERRRR!!! (Yes, my new charger arrived)

Anyway, still working on my Wifi team, though I'm considering Mega Scizor over Mega Aggron, mostly because of even less weaknesses and access to reliable healing.

So far, I have:

Mega Scizor or Mega Aggron
Florges (only Fairy that can get access to Aromatherapy without transferring and can tank hits for a lot of the team)
Gyarados (because we need a good Bulky Water)
Trevenant (Spinblocker and bulky Grass)
Goodra (it's bulky offense, of COURSE Goodra's gonna be there)
Excadrill (spinner)

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Will post the battle vid later so you guys can tell me where I need improvements :)

Rider won 3-0
I forgot to save the video lol

Last edited:

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
That was a good battle, the battle may have had a better turnout if Mamo didn't get a critical.

So I assume you didn't want me to win. ^_^"
I sort of put myself at a disadvantage by AVing my Defogger like a dummy and leaving an item off another. So... yeah.

Yellow De Viridian Grove

So I assume you didn't want me to win. ^_^"
I sort of put myself at a disadvantage by AVing my Defogger like a dummy and leaving an item off another. So... yeah.

He didn't want you to not won, he was just inquiring rhetorically about what would have happened without hax :D

I'm so hyper right now, but I am tempted to make my Mcross team on my tablet and start laddering, but my tablet is so sketchy on consistently not disconnecting....

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
See you Summer?

So here's the deal.I have a lot of work to do if I want my future career.
So I'm disappearing for several months so I can sort out all my exams and prepare for my next year of study.

A plus :)

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
So here's the deal.I have a lot of work to do if I want my future career.
So I'm disappearing for several months so I can sort out all my exams and prepare for my next year of study.

A plus :)

Good luck then! Do your best!

And @Swampurtz&Yellow, I sort of rely on lucky crits. DX

Status
Not open for further replies.