• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Cover legends and event Pokemon (i.e. Victini/Jirachi/etc.) are banned. It's a bit rubbish, but Nintendo does the rules, not Smogon.

Alright, I have a team somewhat set up but I have no idea what my Wild card would be, also can the wild card be mega, I'm thinking it's not but just asking.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
It's 4:2, so you can have two. And there's no problem with a wildcard being a Mega. Though I'm tempted to say that if you have a Mega wildcard, you also have to have a Mega of your type.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
It's 4:2, so you can have two. And there's no problem with a wildcard being a Mega. Though I'm tempted to say that if you have a Mega wildcard, you also have to have a Mega of your type.

I would say wild cards can't be Megas. It would be fair in a way but again I'm a muddurp.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
To be bluntly honest, I've not been relying so much on megas anyway. This is in part because of ignorance of their full capabilities, and also because I've rapidly learned to rely on my old and trusty gimmicks to keep running circles around them. XD

Zachmac

Attention mortals!

My secret take over of TEG will begin in just an hour, at the Dawn of April First (GMT -7), and will end at midnight of that day. If I do not succeed by that time, then you in, FairyWitch...but I will not lose so easily.

When I take over, there will be a few changes. First of of, TEG will not longer stand for Team Enchanted Garden, but will instead stand for Team Enchanted Cheese Grater. Likewise, the Fairy, Water, and grass divisions will be replaced with Chedder, Swiss, and American.

It's not to late to join my cause, however. You can still join by following 3 simple, completely reasonable request. First, change your avatar to a Rattata. All of my followers must be in the top percent! After that, sacrifice your starter to Lord Flareon by releasing it into the wild. And finally, give up all faith in Bird Jesus and the Helix Fossil, and give your soul to the Dome.

If we are to succeed, today will be forever known as April Fuel's Day, in honor of Lord Flareon's fire typing!

Last edited:

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I'm all for eating cheese as a Giratina, not the rat

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Hey Rider, what's up? XD

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Awww, phewy, ok, lol

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I am the bastion that shall protect TEG from takeovers! I am Rider! Rider of Aeons! From the bright future of fairies, seas, rivers, and plants, I come!

Anyhoo, with those shenanigans aside, I feel like making an Eeveelution team, but would like some help planning a Glaceon and Jolteon set.

For Jolteon, I'm thinking Volt Switch, Hidden Power Ice, Shadow Ball and something else. No clue on the item, although I guess generic Specseon is generic.

As with Glaceon, I got nothing. Ice Beam and Shadow Ball is all.

Geovanicaon

Need Pokemon Switch
Good morning on this lovely April Fools.

And just for the record, the AF sprites on PS are FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

They should be official j/s.

I am the bastion that shall protect TEG from takeovers! I am Rider! Rider of Aeons! From the bright future of fairies, seas, rivers, and plants, I come!

Anyhoo, with those shenanigans aside, I feel like making an Eeveelution team, but would like some help planning a Glaceon and Jolteon set.

For Jolteon, I'm thinking Volt Switch, Hidden Power Ice, Shadow Ball and something else. No clue on the item, although I guess generic Specseon is generic.

As with Glaceon, I got nothing. Ice Beam and Shadow Ball is all.

Give Jolteon Thunderbolt. You don't always want to be switching when using a STAB.

Idk about Glacéonand though, as I don't know her movepool very well.

MooseSmuggler

#DeathToFascists
I would say wild cards can't be Megas. It would be fair in a way but again I'm a muddurp.

I think I'm gonna go with the condition that if one of your wildcards is a mega, you have to have a Mega of your type. It's 3-on-3, so having two Megas is viable, as you can use whichever one fits the situation, but only having a wildcard Mega seems weird to me, y'know?

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I think I'm gonna go with the condition that if one of your wildcards is a mega, you have to have a Mega of your type. It's 3-on-3, so having two Megas is viable, as you can use whichever one fits the situation, but only having a wildcard Mega seems weird to me, y'know?

That's alright, It still is weird to not have your Mega be your wildcard.

Zachmac

I'm all for eating cheese as a Giratina, not the rat
I'll stick with my Blaziken Avy, thank you.
Alright....but don't expect any mercy from when I overthrow FairyWitch. You'll regret your decision.
I'll be using Mega Flareon as my wild card, then. Yeah, it's mega now. You could mega evolve yourself if you sold your soul to the Dome Fossil.

Status
Not open for further replies.