• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly have no clue what you're on as. >_>"

My swords need sharpening. And Glaceon still needs a set.

Try Ice Beam / Shadow Ball / Icy WInd / Calm Mind

Zachmac

Aye, will try that.

Also, Zach, where the bloody hell are ya?
*still sharpening swords*
I'm going by April Fuel's Day right now.

Team Enchanted Cheese Greater: 2
Team Enchanted Garden: 0
NOTHING CAN STOP THE DARKNESS.

Now, FairyWitch, how many more of your soldiers shall I slay until you surrender?

Last edited:

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
It's almost 9 for me

Plus no one can reach my throne in Ransei mainly because the game isn't WiFi supported so I'm uninvadable. You can't defeat me.

Zachmac

I'm winning 3 to 2. But all these battles have been draining me. I'm gonna take a brake to rest up for the final battle between cheese and gardens.

The warriors of TEG are really something, standing their ground against me.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I'm winning 3 to 2. But all these battles have been draining me. I'm gonna take a brake to rest up for the final battle between cheese and gardens.

We now know what to do. DRAIN HIM! DRAIN HIM TO HELL AND BACK!

And what are your thoughts on this Trevenant?

Trevenant @ Lum Berry
Harvest
Brave Nature
252 Attack, 252 HP, 4 SpDef

Trick Room
Rest
Horn Leech
Phantom Force

I'm just derping around at the moment.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction

We still have my base in Ransei so you shall never defeat us, Myhahaha *Coughs* I need a cough drop.

Moonclawz

Aura Trainer
We now know what to do. DRAIN HIM! DRAIN HIM TO HELL AND BACK!

And what are your thoughts on this Trevenant?

Trevenant @ Lum Berry
Harvest
Brave Nature
252 Attack, 252 HP, 4 SpDef

Trick Room
Rest
Horn Leech
Phantom Force

I'm just derping around at the moment.

That's a really cool set. I've seen Harvest + Sitrus Berry before, but never Harvest + Lum + Rest. I think maybe Will-o-wisp over Trick Room would be a little better as it allows Trevanent to neutralize opposing physical attackers, unless you want Trevanent to support other slow Pokemon on your team.

Usatoday

Eternal God
Go with Chesto over Lum imo
I'm sorry but no this should not be true lum in every way is more useful than chesto berry. It does not force you to wait a turn to take on rotom wash while you rest giving them a chance to volt switch out. Secondly lum allows you to escape the random toxic aegislash or even worse toxic chansey it basically ensures you will win the stall war. Also wood hammer may be an option for that set as it is an offensive variant just a thought. :]

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
I guess Wood Hammer would be more viable for this Trevenant (henceforth known as Trevor), since Rest should fix him right up.

And yes, I'm trying to build a Trick Room Team with Trevor and Escavalier. Would probably throw in a Flash Fire user like Chandelure or Heatran, although the latter is used so freaking much.

And I chose Lum over Chesto for the reasons Usa has pointed out.

I'm sorry but no this should not be true lum in every way is more useful than chesto berry. It does not force you to wait a turn to take on rotom wash while you rest giving them a chance to volt switch out. Secondly lum allows you to escape the random toxic aegislash or even worse toxic chansey it basically ensures you will win the stall war. Also wood hammer may be an option for that set as it is an offensive variant just a thought. :]

Im not sure exactly how Harvest works, so I was going for the guaranteed sleep immunity.

Also Toxic Aegislash?

Never faced it/heard of it before

Also, how exactly does Toxic do anything? Aegislash is meant to be offensive unless Im missing something.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
Sub Toxic Aegislash? Never knew that existed

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
That's actually really smart. Since Shield Form has crazy high defenses and all. Problem would be Tauntbait unless it has something like Shadow Sneak. Since it could get hit by attacks before it gets a Sub up with its Base 50 Speed.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
That's actually really smart. Since Shield Form has crazy high defenses and all. Problem would be Tauntbait unless it has something like Shadow Sneak. Since it could get hit by attacks before it gets a Sub up with its Base 50 Speed.

Lets not forget that Aegislash has no recovery if the sub gets broken and have to set up a new substitute. The better way to regain Aegis' HP would be a wish passer over leftovers imo

Status
Not open for further replies.