• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherche

Banned
Lets not forget that Aegislash has no recovery if the sub gets broken and have to set up a new substitute. The better way to regain Aegis' HP would be a wish passer over leftovers imo

This is why Kings Shield is great to stall Toxic. Reverts back to Shield Form after attacking.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
This is why Kings Shield is great to stall Toxic. Reverts back to Shield Form after attacking.

And what you are unable to use Kings Shield and the sub happens to get broken? Not to mention if you are not subbed and happen to go for Kings Shield, you would still be at risk against pokes with Will O Wisp or Thunder Wave

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I know this is gunna be very hard for everyone here but I am so sorry to say this but as the main leader of this guild I have came to the final decision that I have to close teg. I have talked for a week or two with the leaders about this and i feel its time for the guild to close for many reason. I feel the guild has changed and older members are leaving. My life as well is getting way to hectic to continue this guild as well. I also I apologize to everyone that love this guild and I hope you guys don't hate me for it but I just feel it needs to be done. I know i could transfer to someone else but I feel everyone I would choose will not be here anymore and on top I feel transferring the guild bothers me a bit. I will allow if someone really love this guild so much I will allow it to be remade if they please as long as i give credit of the founder. I really will miss being a leader but I think being a normal member of a guild is better now for me and it will give me more time to do stuff i want to do. I really hope all you understand, and I bid you all goodbye you will be in the same name as Team Sea Soul in my heart. You guys are the best and I thank you all for keeping teg running this long. Also I will still keep the teg xat if everyone still would like to chat on there for old time sake :)

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
I know this is gunna be very hard for everyone here but I am so sorry to say this but as the main leader of this guild I have came to the final decision that I have to close teg. I have talked for a week or two with the leaders about this and i feel its time for the guild to close for many reason. I feel the guild has changed and older members are leaving. My life as well is getting way to hectic to continue this guild as well. I also I apologize to everyone that love this guild and I hope you guys don't hate me for it but I just feel it needs to be done. I know i could transfer to someone else but I feel everyone I would choose will not be here anymore and on top I feel transferring the guild bothers me a bit. I will allow if someone really love this guild so much I will allow it to be remade if they please as long as i give credit of the founder. I really will miss being a leader but I think being a normal member of a guild is better now for me and it will give me more time to do stuff i want to do. I really hope all you understand, and I bid you all goodbye you will be in the same name as Team Sea Soul in my heart. You guys are the best and I thank you all for keeping teg running this long. Also I will still keep the teg xat if everyone still would like to chat on there for old time sake :)

Damn, I've almost been here for a year. Thanks for the good time being here Fairy ansd I've been happy to meet all of my friends here.

Anyway, I hand a fun time here and also no one should have the right to hate you for doing this cupcake, real life is more important then web life.

KamenAeons

Demon Legion (◕‿◕✿)
Anyhoo, with that said, I guess all I can do is ask the mod closing the thread to give TEG a send-off befitting for one of the oldest guilds on Serebii.

It's been a good five months or so, and I hope to see you all in the xat should you come back for old time's sake.

May we all meet once more in the future!

I've been in TEG for over a year now. I really love a lot of you. I really love TEG. Looking back, I have no regrets joining TEG when I decided to start playing Competitive Pokemon. I was pretty bad, I didn't know much about comp and I wasn't very good. I remember when I tried out for the War Team against Yellow. I was nervous as hell, my palms were literally sweating. I remember game one pretty well. He led with Politoed iirc, I led with Scarf Thundurs-Therian. I predicted a switch to his Landorus-T, and one shotted it with HP Ice. He switched back into Politoed, so I sac'd what I believe was a Lando-T, I might be wrong. I then switched back into Scarf Thundurus-Therian, who happened to be a Modest set with Thunder. Yellow switched out into his Jirachi, who was 2HKO'd by Thunder. The rest of his team wasn't as lucky, as everything was one shotted by Thundy-T's Thunder. We then played two more games and Yellow won handily both times. Yellow decided I was good enough to be on the War Team, which made me really happy, as lame as it seems.

After that, I won six War Matches for TEG. TEG won seven of the eleven wars it has taken part in since I joined TEG. I'm proud to be a part of the war team that has as well as it has.

I've met some pretty amazing people here, and I really think I should give each the recognition they deserve...

Yellow Man, did I look up to you when I first joined TEG and was I nervous when we battled. You're a really cool guy, you make a great leader, in my opinion, and I really would've preferred you continue to co-lead TEG instead of me, but you didn't want to and I respect your reasons. You and me battled and made teams together a lot, I really miss those times. You don't visit the xat anymore and you don't really enjoy TEG as much as you did. I honestly was saddened by that since you were probably my first friend within TEG that I meet through TEG. You really underrate yourself sometimes, as a person and as a battler.

DrasticPhase The first time I ever went on the xat, you were the only person online and you were the person who membered me. I remember you had that default Clefable avatar and your name was Marijuana. Why is this relevant? It really isn't, except for the fact this is the first time we met ;p I really liked you, you were very funny on the xat, in battles, and in the thread. You were also pretty good. I think it took me the most battles to beat you for the first time out of anyone in TEG. You really underrate yourself, you're a really cool guy who should've been a leader before me. I only got it in place of you because you just said you were leaving, and then changed your mind. You might not have been extremely mature, but you were funny, nice, and a very likable guy.

B.B.King Get your *** back here nub.

Garent lol. Just, lol. Drunken bastard, you're pretty damn funny. You are easily the most hysterical person to ever join TEG. I doubt I'll ever forget the night on xat when you decided you and Myrrh were married and I was your adopted daughter. You should really finish college sooner so you can get on xat more :[

QuoteMissy Quote, I really like you. You're a really mature person who has their head on straight. I pushed Eve to mod you on xat because I thought you were more mature than Saph and Silent combined and then multiplied by two. I told Eve you were probably the best replacement to take over the Water Division, if you wanted to do it. You're also pretty damn funny when you try :p

Usatoday complete garbo. Lol you were so much better than I was for so long that I'm surprised you dealt with me for so long. It took me forever to beat you and I always got pissed off when I lost. Seriously though, you are great competition in TEG and I really enjoy battling you, even though you get on at the damn weirdest times. Hopefully we can continue to battle :]

Cosmic Fury and blonde_1 You two seem like really cool people. Eve really likes the both of you, and I really wish I could've gotten to know the both of you.

Myrrh Well, what happens on TEG xat, stays on TEG xat. Can we agree to that? You're a really cool guy, you know what's right and when people are being dumb, you're also extremely funny. Easily one of my best friends I made since joining SPPf.

Silent We really first started becoming friends after you started to visit xat a lot. You were really chill and funny. Pissed me off when you got mods for begging to Eve when others told Yellow I should be a xat mod. lol. You're pretty damn good, I'd easily put you on TEG's War Team, which is pretty damn good.

Saph~ I really don't have many stories about you, which makes me sad since you're a pretty cool guy :[ I remember when I first started you were always better than me and destroyed me whenever we played. We randomly faced each other on the ladder once and Conk put in major work and beat me up.

RefreezePR Stop dying pls. You're a cool guy and a great xat presence, but you get so busy and inactive at times it makes me sad :[

Rider Of Aeons You might've just joined, but you've made your mark. You're a positive xat presence in more ways than one. You never cause issues, you're usually pretty funny, and always polite. You really should've be modded on the xat.

Lost™ #hisexy You are a really good friend. You're a really cool person who underrates himself, but spices up xats in multiple good ways. I really wish you didn't semi-quit comp, you were actually really good and a really cool guy.

your boss The fact I joined and you left a month or two later makes me really sad :[ You are are really good friend, even though we weren't in the Guild together for a long period of time. Sorry for not being that active on SPPf lately, whenever I've been online I've been doing homework and have had xats open, not responding to VMs and playing the Games forum like I used to.

Moonclawz I haven't talked to you much, but I can tell you're a mature person who's pretty damn good at Pokemon. I really like you and wish we'd have talked more.

Dr. Ciel You're a pretty cool person and pretty well known. You should troll the xat a little less though :c But besides that, you're pretty cool. We should teambuild more, y/y

lucarioman5, MotherRussia, Archstaraptor, Demonslayer Die less pls

Allieon You are a really sweet girl who was actually really good for someone who just started. If you weren't in college I think you'd have been an amazing member, not just someone people wished was around more.

Zachmac I don't know you that well at all, I really wish I did. If you came to the xat more often I think you'd me more well known in TEG. You seem like a pretty good guy and I think you're pretty good at Pokemon.

EmiiLava You were by far the nicest person I've ever met on Serebii. I really miss you and your presence on xat and in the thread. You are a really cool person and I hope you come back to serebii soon.

Tai Here's your shoutout cutie :$

Extroph You are awesome. Even if you aren't in TEG :$

Chris Brooooooo. You are probably my best friend on serebii, you're a really cool guy and I really like talking to you. pls never die.

Eve I don't think words would do justice of what I'd want to say. I'm just going to say this: You're a really awesome person. You are insanely nice. You care about everyone. You have done so much to make this Guild what it has been. I know you're proud of it. I thought you'd regret it, but you seem very sure about your decision. I hope you enjoy your life and are happy. I'm really happy to have met you.

Well, that's it for me. Rising Star and I are going to make a Guild. Expect it to be up soon. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in joining or want to know more about it.

I'm really going to miss TEG. Goodbye everyone, hopefully we can see each other around.

The Garden may die, but the flowers that have bloomed never will.

Last edited:

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Also if this is an April fool's prank, were getting a divorce, wait what?

Still, time for me to job search. If any of the people here that I find that I like to hang out with join mainly one guild I will join that one.

I've met some pretty amazing people here, and I really think I should give each the recognition they deserve...

Yellow Man, did I look up to you when I first joined TEG and was I nervous when we battled. You're a really cool guy, you make a great leader, in my opinion, and I really would've preferred you continue to co-lead TEG instead of me, but you didn't want to and I respect your reasons. You and me battled and made teams together a lot, I really miss those times. You don't visit the xat anymore and you don't really enjoy TEG as much as you did. I honestly was saddened by that since you were probably my first friend within TEG that I meet through TEG. You really underrate yourself sometimes, as a person and as a battler.

DrasticPhase The first time I ever went on the xat, you were the only person online and you were the person who membered me. I remember you had that default Clefable avatar and your name was Marijuana. Why is this relevant? It really isn't, except for the fact this is the first time we met ;p I really liked you, you were very funny on the xat, in battles, and in the thread. You were also pretty good. I think it took me the most battles to beat you for the first time out of anyone in TEG. You really underrate yourself, you're a really cool guy who should've been a leader before me. I only got it in place of you because you just said you were leaving, and then changed your mind. You might not have been extremely mature, but you were funny, nice, and a very likable guy.

B.B.King Get your *** back here nub.

Garent lol. Just, lol. Drunken bastard, you're pretty damn funny. You are easily the most hysterical person to ever join TEG. I doubt I'll ever forget the night on xat when you decided you and Myrrh were married and I was your adopted daughter. You should really finish college sooner so you can get on xat more :[

QuoteMissy Quote, I really like you. You're a really mature person who has their head on straight. I pushed Eve to mod you on xat because I thought you were more mature than Saph and Silent combined and then multiplied by two. I told Eve you were probably the best replacement to take over the Water Division, if you wanted to do it. You're also pretty damn funny when you try :p

Usatoday complete garbo. Lol you were so much better than I was for so long that I'm surprised you dealt with me for so long. It took me forever to beat you and I always got pissed off when I lost. Seriously though, you are great competition in TEG and I really enjoy battling you, even though you get on at the damn weirdest times. Hopefully we can continue to battle :]

Cosmic Fury and blonde_1 You two seem like really cool people. Eve really likes the both of you, and I really wish I could've gotten to know the both of you.

Myrrh Well, what happens on TEG xat, stays on TEG xat. Can we agree to that? You're a really cool guy, you know what's right and when people are being dumb, you're also extremely funny. Easily one of my best friends I made since joining SPPf.

Silent We really first started becoming friends after you started to visit xat a lot. You were really chill and funny. Pissed me off when you got mods for begging to Eve when others told Yellow I should be a xat mod. lol. You're pretty damn good, I'd easily put you on TEG's War Team, which is pretty damn good.

Saph~ I really don't have many stories about you, which makes me sad since you're a pretty cool guy :[ I remember when I first started you were always better than me and destroyed me whenever we played. We randomly faced each other on the ladder once and Conk put in major work and beat me up.

RefreezePR Stop dying pls. You're a cool guy and a great xat presence, but you get so busy and inactive at times it makes me sad :[

Rider Of Aeons You might've just joined, but you've made your mark. You're a positive xat presence in more ways than one. You never cause issues, you're usually pretty funny, and always polite. You really should've be modded on the xat.

Lost™ #hisexy You are a really good friend. You're a really cool person who underrates himself, but spices up xats in multiple good ways. I really wish you didn't semi-quit comp, you were actually really good and a really cool guy.

your boss The fact I joined and you left a month or two later makes me really sad :[ You are are really good friend, even though we weren't in the Guild together for a long period of time. Sorry for not being that active on SPPf lately, whenever I've been online I've been doing homework and have had xats open, not responding to VMs and playing the Games forum like I used to.

Moonclawz I haven't talked to you much, but I can tell you're a mature person who's pretty damn good at Pokemon. I really like you and wish we'd have talked more.

Dr. Ciel You're a pretty cool person and pretty well known. You should troll the xat a little less though :c But besides that, you're pretty cool. We should teambuild more, y/y

lucarioman5, MotherRussia, Archstaraptor, Demonslayer Die less pls

EmiiLava You were by far the nicest person I've ever met on Serebii. I really miss you and your presence on xat and in the thread. You are a really cool person and I hope you come back to serebii soon.

Tai Here's your shoutout cutie :$

Extroph You are awesome. Even if you aren't in TEG :$

Chris Brooooooo. You are probably my best friend on serebii, you're a really cool guy and I really like talking to you. pls never die.

Eve I don't think words would do justice of what I'd want to say. I'm just going to say this: You're a really awesome person. You are insanely nice. You care about everyone. You have done so much to make this Guild what it has been. I know you're proud of it. I thought you'd regret it, but you seem very sure about your decision. I hope you enjoy your life and are happy. I'm really happy to have met you.

I'm really going to miss TEG. Goodbye everyone, hopefully we can see each other around.

This... all this (although I'm surprised that you saw me fit as a leader candidate), plus I give a shoutout to these another members:

Allieon: although I haven't heard from you in months, it was great to have you around.

RoySceptile: It was great having you on XAT you were there to clear the air when things got tense you're a cool dude :)

Jonney: I miss you my fellow Attack on Titan fanatic I hope to see you around.

Razor Leafeon: Your antics are downright hilarious at times on XAT, stay golden my friend.

Digletto: Same as Leafeon it was great having you around on XAT :)

Silet: my favorite little fart :p Seriously though you were fun to hang around on XAT. :)

DK: #hellobaby You were a fantastic leader and I was proud to be in your divison you were the life of the XAT :$

Fairy: It was great to be in your Guild and I'll never forget it, you were a great leader, I'll remember all the great times I had here!

As far as I see it I'm still a member of TEG as long as this thread is still open.

Last edited:

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Well I was gonna do this earlier, but now's the time if any. I would like to thank Fairywitch for providing me a nice family environment while it lasted, but it has changed too much for me. I love ya'll and most likely will never forget you guys.

My most notable friends:

Yellow: You were my person I ever battled competitively, and I enjoyed it very much. I learned a lot about comp. and if it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't have progressed much so thanks. And I know you love Vaporeon also :].

Garnet: I swear to god you are the craziest bastard I have met in my life. You always made me laugh with all of your randomness turning my bad days into good ones. Sorry for making you addicted to bellsprout. I never should have made that CCAT U_U.

Drastic: We never really talked much on the xat, but when we did it was enjoyable :]. You were the first to notice the change, and it was sad to see you go :/. I think I got you addicted to Swagsprout too U_U.

Saph: The good old McSalty of TEG. We only really started becoming buds a few months ago since you rarely visited the xat. You have kind of grown into my rival in Comp mons and in COD. Also is pretty damn funny when I sit there and listen to you vent salt on the xat for hours, love ya bro.

QuoteMissy: You are just a derp, and I love you <3. Thanks you for all of your help with my trade shop and RNGS. You were one of the more mature members and I appreciate that.

Myrrh: Same thing goes for you ad it does with Quote. Sure sometimes it was annoying when you tried to get under my skin in the xat, but hell you are still a funny and weird dude.

Blonde: We never really talked much, but you are very well respected by not just me but many members here. So thank you for all that you have contributed to the guild.

BB King: Come back cupcake :(.

ROA: Ahh ROA. I gotta admit when you first joined I thought you talked too much but hey you were exciting. You were the life of the Xat and a very helpful member. I swear I will get you what I have promised once Myrrh stops being lazy XD.

TDK: You are a scrub :x. NAW KIDDING. We first met when some people were trolling the Xat and we trolled them out of there acting like lesbian lover, boy was that fun. You are a very helpful member, and a mature leader. You always helped me build teams knowing I suck at it, and a very good sparring partner thank you cutie.

EmiiLava: You are the nicest person I have met on serebii. It was sad to see you leave, but hopefully one day you can make your return.

Aggy: Your essay on French Toast made you my favorite member hands down :x.

Last but not least Fairywitch: You have grown into a big sister to me. I can not thank you enough for everything you have done. You were always there to help me with anything I needed, from RNG's to emotional support. I will never forget all that you have done for me and we will always be family.

Zachmac

Just as I become active again to....please tell me this is a prank....but I have a feeling it isn't.

I may not be a TEG veteran, and many of you probably don't know me that well, but I really have enjoyed my time here. I remember when I first came here, and everyone was trying to fool me into thinking Myrrh was actually a girl. Despite being the victum of the prank, I had some fun with that to. And on the final day, I'm glad I was able to have some good fun with that to.

When this ends, I may actually make a cheese themed guild, in memory of TEG.

Swampurtz

God of Destruction
Uhhhhh that reminds me. Last year, when I joined, I was full on intimidated by Myrrh, Fairy, and almost everyone else here, along so thought Mryhh was a chick. As the memories XD.

Zachmac

I always check peoples profiles when I meet them, and Myrrh's said he was male. So I was just downright confused. I had a hunch I was being trolled, but I just wasn't certain. :)

But either way, I just want this to end on a happy note. We will all miss TEG, but that shouldn't stop us from enjoying ourselves. We'll all find something else to fill the gap where TEG used to be.

Last edited:

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3

What? T_T I hope this isn't true... Sure the guild had its ups and downs (including with myself) but wow.... I really don't know what to say....

edit: btw almost everyone here thought myrrh is a girl

Myrrh

I didn't really wan to do this since I kinda feel it's not really on topic, but seeing as how I'm one of the leaders I think I should.

First thing I can think of is, thank you for putting up with me, all of you. I know I can be an idiot & stupid & obnoxious sometimes.....a lot, but it's kinda who I am & I can only really be like that with those I'm comfortable around. I do it cause I like you.

It was starting out here that really got me active on the forums, when before then I was just kinda aimlessly going around, not posting much & didn't even talk to anyone since I didn't acquaint myself with any members. I really believe if it wasn't for here I wouldn't have met the people that I ended up meeting, both in the guild & outside it.

Sorry if this seems like I'm making it about me sort of, but what I mean is this place & the people within were pivotal in my emergence so to say, & I really appreciate that. Sorry again, but I won't be mentioning people like others before me did. I don't have it in me, it's either I mention everyone or nobody .-.

This isn't entirely a farewell. If any of you ever need to ask something of me (you know who you might be) please, do not hesitate to ask me. Yeesh, I think I ended up not saying much of anything :/

I guess I'll "leave you" with a typical Myrrh thing. Come on guys, I'm not female. Honestly though, sometimes I wonder how I'd be if I was one. As a male I don't like wearing shorts, but as a female I'd probably wear skirts exclusively. I'd probably be more attractive as a female too.

Last edited:

WillieNelson

I was hoping that this was an April Fools joke. I haven't been here that long compared to other people, but this has been one of the, if not the greatest clan I've been in. I love you all, and I'll likely stay away from the clan scene until June, when school dies down. Goodbye TEG, it's been hella fun. *cries in a corner*

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Sadly its not. The timing is garbage though. Going to school soon, I'll edit some heartfelt things into this later. Gonna miss everyone :( (IMO keep the xat active)

Status
Not open for further replies.