• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This is... Depressing to say the least. Sure, I've only been here a month, but it was still one of the best months I've had on Serebii.

Goodbye all and I hope I can still talk to y'all.

Dew Watatsumi

Water Type E-3
For those who want to go someplace else, I do know a hangout known as Snowpoint temple. Its not a guild or anything like that, but they do have some cool people there and more members are welcome... Also, I am part of a new league that has opened so you can battle me (via wifi) if you like. I'm accepting challenges later today.

Kinda find it ironic that as soon as I leave TEG and later return, it closes down....life can be one cruel joke...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yeah everyone it is NOT a joke...I am closing teg i just message a mod today and I will be keeping the xat so if you guys still want to hop by and use it freely i don't mind :) I will be joining dk's guild as normal member it will make me feel less stressed and i can be just active for his guild without anything else attached. I will not leave serebii guys ill still be here so I am all your guys friends still so lets look at the positive side. I still will be here for you guys just i can have more free time to myself now and not worry so much about the guild and the other stuff i do here. I can now peacefully just have my art shop now which i still work at silent trade shop but its pretty dead though so i forget about it alot :x you guys are best even when the guild is closed. I gave all my other reasons above so i don't have to repeat as well.

RoySceptile

Bakaner
.___________________________.
I was close to my 1-Year-Anniversary, too.

My special goodbyes, in no specific order:

Myrrh: When I first came to TEG, I thought you were completely serious all the time. Then I started going to the chat, and it was the opposite (almost, heh). Also helped me with Fire Emblem stuffs.
Stay kewl, dude.

Ae: AAAEEEEEEEE!!! My two-day Japanese teacher and good friend. We entered a few tourneys together, and although we lost, we had good times.
Keep growing those berries; they'll flourish into a beautiful garden some day Q.Q

Muffin: WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE NEEDED YOU?!

Willie: The chat teddy-bear. So naic person. Strive to come up with more and more gimmicks (and losing with them c: )!

Quote: The extremely nice clan godmother; enough said.

Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze: [See Muffin]

Arch: Really kewl guy; helped me with competitive battling before 6th Gen, and is a great person to get advice from for unconventional teams.

Emii: Hope it isn't too much of a shock if you return and see the thread locked. We're still planning to keep the chat active, so do not despair!
Nicest member ever.

DK, Silent & Saph: The war heroes, basically. You've all helped me (or tried) to get better at competitive, and you're kewl and stuff.

Ciel: Herrow... c:

Fairy: You must be the saddest person about the closure of your clan, but rest assured that it was worth it.
Thanks for giving us all the opportunity to join this great clan!!

Sorrey if I missed anyone; I'm generally bad at writing goodbyes, and about other people.
Hope to see you all around.

TEG is home, now & forever!

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
well I'm sorry to see this but I can understand how eevee/fairy feels.

I've enjoyed getting to know people here, too many to mention. You all know who you are, and I love everyone equally ;)
TEG really helped me find a good community of people, that I wouldn't have otherwise.
But just cause TEG is closing don't hesitate to chat with me or even hit me up with rng requests. I am always happy to help and build my rng collection :D

I'll be happy to join which ever guild everyone plans on migrating to so I can stay connected and offer my help

Love and farewell TEG! <3

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Crap...

Well, since I'm at work I'll just save this one post to put in my thoughts later on...

Status
Not open for further replies.