1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Enchanted Garden

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by FairyWitch, Jul 5, 2011.

?

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Poll closed Mar 19, 2012.
  1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

i hope i can test someboby soon. also if your thinking about going into a war, lets get 5-10 more people first and me and jets can be testers for those WARriors (hes quite strong)

EDIT: i got all guys from my PO on my wi-fi (only differences is ivs and shinyness and moves) but i need to edit the moves and get the right items

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  2. Tshiv

Tshiv Crank it up to 11!!

Name: Tshiv
    Battle Style: Wifi
    Favorite Water/Grass: Lapras/Whimsicott
    what division you like: Grass

I hope I did this right. :p

3. □□□□□

□□□□□ Everyone's doing it!

Welcome enjoy the Aroma of our shaymin.

4. Utopian

Utopian faults & feats

lol, we should have a tourney before any wars

5. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

yeah we really should

6. Utopian

Utopian faults & feats

do peeps get on the xat?

7. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

yea the 1st, 2nd and 1 of the 3rd places get to be in it, and the other 2 3rd get to be subs. (to decide 3rd places, we'll need battle ideos for stragety and other things) and 1st place would be our warlord (the one who can force a war as well as leader and co-leader if aloud)

8. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

hey guys I agree thanks for joining Tshiv welcome to team Enchanted Garden ; 3 I need some to make user bars for team enchanted garden ranks for our signatures and also I need someone to have a job to create a tourny for the once a week before we get our first offical clan war...I will be in and out for the next week or so everyone please be patience if some already applied and hasn't add on the list...I have my boyfriend over so like I said Ill be in an out...

9. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

i can make userbars too and get good pokemon on them. pop out and non pop out. and i can make the tourney

10. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

okay thanks I just want to give a little more attention to him so ill be in and out...just pm all the userbars for both divisions and Ill place them up in the first post with a nice art gallery ; 3 Also, Pm the date when the tourny will be and will post that in the updated news as well thanks...Animefinder is out with a cold today...hope he fells better...well got to go for now thanks bobyjoe5000 for everything...

11. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

who's gonna be in the tourney?

12. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

anyone who joins. 8 per division there is probably gunna be a wifi and PO part, depending on how many people do what

13. Vulken

Vulken The OD of the OG

I'm probably gonna have to sit the first tourney out, unless I can somehow prepare a team by then. =/ It'd take me a good week to create a decent team, but I'll try to hurry.

14. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

PO takes about 10-15 to make a good team so try that.

also, im done 3/6 grass userbars (4 for ranks, 1 for leader and co-leader, and 1 for testers)

15. Skarm™

Skarm™ Light It Up

then im in!

16. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

yay the form and tourney is gunna be up tommorow. we start on the 12th depending on how much people we have then

17. mikethezoroark

mikethezoroark Im back!

i can only do wi-fi

18. Angeltripper

Angeltripper ♥ Ace ♥

there will be a wifi bracket too

19. mikethezoroark

mikethezoroark Im back!

YAZ well anyway if you want easier go on xat

20. Utopian

Utopian faults & feats

im in, sorry for inactivity =/ was fixing my house and my mom was spazzing -.- so yea, i can PO and wifi

and awesome @ bobyjoe for da UB's C:

edit: i can make xat avatars and banners as well

edit2: can you change my fav grass poke to grovyle too? thanks eevee :D

Last edited: Jul 8, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.