• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

iHawk

Hawk
Honestly, I wouldn't know what it would be like because iv'e only been in this clan for a day now. You were the one that invited me though, and the clan has been around for only a few days now. I don't think you should leave / think about leaving / question so early on.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
ugh...i got banned for 19 hours on PO server. I "broke" a bot named shntai by asking what the maximum stat would be if the base stat was 5000000000 (5 million)

Utopian

faults & feats
Members need to get active so eevee can host a tourney and i havent even met animefan or w/e the other leader's name is =/

iamUNOWN

Pokemon Breeder
five ur not allowed to leave :p if u leave then...then.....that mudkip will pwn ur face!!!

Suicune101

Dragon Type Trainer
Hey guys ^^ well some of you dont know me but I am in TEG :)
I was invited by Jets, and I asked EeveeLover and they accepted so here I am :) I am looking for a Grovyle (lvl 50 or 100) offering some legendaries and shinies and shiny legendaries so yes that's all my new news,
-Suicune101

□□□□□

Everyone's doing it!
The social groups are no longer there.

Also, im very sorry but im resigning. i give all my status to iamUnown. Goodbye.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
The social groups are no longer there.

Also, im very sorry but im resigning. i give all my status to iamUnown. Goodbye.

Awww...really well will miss u...good luck in your next clan if your just resigning for the whole clan togther....oh and jets, animefinder is out with a cold thats why he hasn't been on lately....

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
what is happening with all the leaving around here?

iamUNOWN

Pokemon Breeder
skarmory is that badge in ur sig a spartan? :D thats sick dude!
also what does he mean he is giving me his status? im confused. also jets i can breed you a treeko. i will get it lvl 50 UT for u.

Edit: can someone edit my [whatever you call the thing i used to be in the clan] i said wifi but i would like PO to be in it aswell

Last edited:

Tshiv

Crank it up to 11!!
Hey everyone. I know I haven't really been doing much for the clan, but I've been camping. :/ I also wanted to inform everyone that I'm going to Europe for 19 days starting Saturday, and I just want to apologize for my inactiveness that will most likely follow me leaving. I will try my hardest to get on when I can, but I'm not sure how well that will work. So I am sorry in advance. :)

iamUNOWN

Pokemon Breeder
Hey everyone. I know I haven't really been doing much for the clan, but I've been camping. :/ I also wanted to inform everyone that I'm going to Europe for 19 days starting Saturday, and I just want to apologize for my inactiveness that will most likely follow me leaving. I will try my hardest to get on when I can, but I'm not sure how well that will work. So I am sorry in advance. :)

its cool. im going to the beach sunday and wont be back home until the next sunday. but i will try to get on comp :p

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
also what does he mean he is giving me his status? im confused. also jets i can breed you a treeko. i will get it lvl 50 UT for u.

Edit: can someone edit my [whatever you call the thing i used to be in the clan] i said wifi but i would like PO to be in it aswell

he means he's giving you the responsability and power over the social group i think. also, lets battle. name yur server, and yur name

iamUNOWN

Pokemon Breeder
he means he's giving you the responsability and power over the social group i think. also, lets battle. name yur server, and yur name

lol what social group :p sucks that they got rid of them all

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0

Can someone edit mine too? I kinda like the PO things and would be willing to try it out! :D

Utopian

faults & feats
social groups are disabled. and i can test online members over PO, not wifi.

ShikamaruPR

PuertoRican Player
Name: ShikamaruPR
Battle style: Wifi
Favorite water/Grass: Starmie and Leafeon
what division you like: water

Status
Not open for further replies.