• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Does anyone have a Numel/Camerupt? I need it for my ingame team :/
I would like to get it tomorrow(it's still Thursday for me ^_^), since I'd like to breed everything by tomorrow and finish it up on Saturday, and get White 2 :)

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
lol you people,

No one wars wifi, you need a full 5 for PO, and you have to be tested by TheMetalOverlord and Hax_R_Us if im correct.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I know there are some clans that uses wifi >.>
PO/PS is just more efficent and faster than wifi.
I have been in wars/seen TEG wars, there is like 1/2 people that's wifi.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I know. I don't think it's been in a war since I was in TEG. (Namely because the war team was chronically small, but I digress.)

I think it's high time we had a war anyway. It's time to show others what we are capable of.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Our last war was with The Gentlemen's Club, and it started around April o.o
Yup...
I have seen atleast 1 wifi match, the newer ones was easier since it says Wifi, PO, or PO and Wifi.

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
tjose people are from the one clan and the opponents had to bring in worse players to be able to meet the standard for the war, a full PO would make every clan happy.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
The war captain should know the wifi players capabilities(If there is a Wifi lead) before sending them out in a war :s. And if they are all PO, then the wifi just sits out. But I do believe we need like 6/7 PO(as that some clans like 7v7) and 2 subs. If it's 5v5, then there is 3/4 subs. For WiFi, 3/4 members seems good enough and maybe 1 sub? Hard to find duh wifi war matches :c
As that I don't like OU a lot and still have that mind of the BW metagame -.-
^ and I hate doing OU in Showdown/PO, don't know why, LOL.
NU4LYFE!

EDIT: YES! 3k posts >: D
I post a lot in this clan >.>
I think I'm the first one in the clan section that has 3k posts.
O_O

Why must Green and Blue is hard to read from Bug AND Steel Skin >____>
Went back with Electric >.<

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Here's my suggestion. We need a total of eight people for a PO/PS-based war team, as the simulators are both easily operable.

5 War Team Members
3 Subs

We obviously need another seven or eight people for a Wi-Fi based war team. If we encounter another clan that heavily prefers wifi over PO, it will give us an edge in knowing instantly who to send and what they've got.

3-5 War Team Members
2 or 3 Subs

A Captain should be appointed for each war team, with a Manager deciding who leads what team, based on their management capabilities AND their battling skills.

Obviously the selection requirements will be different. A PO/PS War Captain will accept candidates based on skill in both battling and team-building.

A Wi-Fi Captain will have to be pickier, as Wi-Fi battles demand that all applicants have their own competant team that has already been assembled, trained, and tutored. The candidate in question will also be required to have a very thorough knowledge of what their Pokemon can do, along with being able to put together an effective blueprint of their team before they actually build it. In addition, they will also be needed to be highly flexible with their team, and able to make adjustments to fit the current standard of play (which shouldn't be a problem, as the Wi-Fi metagame doesn't change as easily as the PO/PS metagames do).

It'll also be interesting if we're able to gather participants that are effective battlers in other tiers than OU. That would make for pretty entertaining wars. :)

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
.. ok, guys the both of you arent war captains nore clan leaders, leave it to the people that are in charge of those positions to come up with the way they want to control it.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
So like
Captain = President
Manager = Vice President?
Metal, I should be your Manager heh? I think we battle enough, but I still make bad plays -.-
Still haven't played Cosmic in WiFi though :c, I think

Still learning more about the NU metagame, but will have to stop for now -.-

Just suggestions :s

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Yes, but there is nothing wrong with suggestions.

And a late note on that post: I'm not saying that someone wouldn't be able to be a member of both the PO/PS war team AND the Wi-Fi war team. It's pretty obvious that wars for each are going to be fought totally separately these days.

EDIT: Manager simply picks the Captains. Captains pick the war team members and [very often] participate in wars. I highly recommend that unless a captain thoroughly knows both the Wifi and PO/PS metagames, there should be a captain for each war team, and not the same person.

It's of course possible to be both a Manager AND a Captain, if the times call for it. At least, that's how I had things going at TSS when I changed it up.

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

I'll talk to TMO about it.

Mainly to TSS members and other TEG that haven't got a rank yet, but want to join the war team:

I will be testing people this weekend and throughout the week. I'd rather have a few test battles before I have a realy battle for the war team for VM/PM me and we can try to battle sometime soon. I really want to get a war team going and I'm sure we gained some good battlers. I want to get you guys a rank first though and I want to battle all applicants before deciding who gets a spot.

We also have a group on Facebook, which tends to substitute as out xat sometimes, and we also have a TEG page. Both are under the name Team Enchanted Garden. Not mandatory, just handy.

Last edited:

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I would join the PO/PS team, if I'm more reliable of using them. So, yeah ._.
Wifi is just more reliable for me, unless my WiFi is messed up. Like that time in Decemeber-Feburary...

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I'll be an excellent sub for either team until I am sure of my activity level. I've got this handy Lapras-based team on my Black Version that hasn't changed for ages now. I'm sure it's still viable in today's meta, but I'll have to have a few battles and confirm that. I'll also try to get that Cresselia team I have onto my games.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Yeah, I'll have to save my Cresselia team for the release of Black/White 2, due to the presence of Genesect. It's essential to building momentum on those parts of the team that sorely need it.

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
The war captain should know the wifi players capabilities(If there is a Wifi lead) before sending them out in a war :s. And if they are all PO, then the wifi just sits out. But I do believe we need like 6/7 PO(as that some clans like 7v7) and 2 subs. If it's 5v5, then there is 3/4 subs. For WiFi, 3/4 members seems good enough and maybe 1 sub? Hard to find duh wifi war matches :c
As that I don't like OU a lot and still have that mind of the BW metagame -.-
^ and I hate doing OU in Showdown/PO, don't know why, LOL.
NU4LYFE!

EDIT: YES! 3k posts >: D
I post a lot in this clan >.>
I think I'm the first one in the clan section that has 3k posts.
O_O

Why must Green and Blue is hard to read from Bug AND Steel Skin >____>
Went back with Electric >.<
I used to hold the title of most frequent poster in the Second TSS AND The Clan section. :3

I know. I don't think it's been in a war since I was in TEG. (Namely because the war team was chronically small, but I digress.)

I think it's high time we had a war anyway. It's time to show others what we are capable of.

I want to be in it,can I?
I only have 4th gen wi-fi right now until B-2 and W-2 come out next week.

Does anyone have a Numel/Camerupt? I need it for my ingame team :/
I would like to get it tomorrow(it's still Thursday for me ^_^), since I'd like to breed everything by tomorrow and finish it up on Saturday, and get White 2 :)

Lol,I have a strong Numel from my friends game I can give it to you but you'll need 4th gen.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.