• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Here's my suggestion. We need a total of eight people for a PO/PS-based war team, as the simulators are both easily operable.

5 War Team Members
3 Subs

We obviously need another seven or eight people for a Wi-Fi based war team. If we encounter another clan that heavily prefers wifi over PO, it will give us an edge in knowing instantly who to send and what they've got.

3-5 War Team Members
2 or 3 Subs

A Captain should be appointed for each war team, with a Manager deciding who leads what team, based on their management capabilities AND their battling skills.

Obviously the selection requirements will be different. A PO/PS War Captain will accept candidates based on skill in both battling and team-building.

A Wi-Fi Captain will have to be pickier, as Wi-Fi battles demand that all applicants have their own competant team that has already been assembled, trained, and tutored. The candidate in question will also be required to have a very thorough knowledge of what their Pokemon can do, along with being able to put together an effective blueprint of their team before they actually build it. In addition, they will also be needed to be highly flexible with their team, and able to make adjustments to fit the current standard of play (which shouldn't be a problem, as the Wi-Fi metagame doesn't change as easily as the PO/PS metagames do).

It'll also be interesting if we're able to gather participants that are effective battlers in other tiers than OU. That would make for pretty entertaining wars. :)

Yes, but there is nothing wrong with suggestions.

And a late note on that post: I'm not saying that someone wouldn't be able to be a member of both the PO/PS war team AND the Wi-Fi war team. It's pretty obvious that wars for each are going to be fought totally separately these days.

EDIT: Manager simply picks the Captains. Captains pick the war team members and [very often] participate in wars. I highly recommend that unless a captain thoroughly knows both the Wifi and PO/PS metagames, there should be a captain for each war team, and not the same person.

It's of course possible to be both a Manager AND a Captain, if the times call for it. At least, that's how I had things going at TSS when I changed it up.
As one of 2 War Captains, I really like this idea. I'll vouch for this.

Last edited:

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
I deff need my new pokes so I can have my test for the war team. Metal I'll be PMing you one of these days so be on the watch out for that.

Hax when you decide to put Hydreigon on your DS I'll be more than willing to help you test that out :)

I still want to Battle you and Eevee and Metal again (disconnection ask TMO), I'll be more than willing to battle anyone else that just joined TEG :) I'm usually on most of the time so I want to know who else battles wifi that came from TSS ?

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
if i actually find my 3ds i will throw it, so dont expect a battle from me.

Is it broken ?? Shoooot throw it this way, I need a new one :p I still have the 1st gen DS and its RED :)

But anyway, what's a good SubCalmMind set for Latias, and not one that's to be expected but something different that will catch the opponents off guard ? I've never had a Latias so I don't know how she is in the meta

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Thank You Flash! :) and hey everyone,

Sorry I ment thanks everyone xD it didnt show me any other post after flash-sama's welcoming me :p and well hi and nice to meet you all :)

Last edited:

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Is it broken ?? Shoooot throw it this way, I need a new one :p I still have the 1st gen DS and its RED :)

But anyway, what's a good SubCalmMind set for Latias, and not one that's to be expected but something different that will catch the opponents off guard ? I've never had a Latias so I don't know how she is in the meta

The Latias set I use is Dragon Pulse, Calm Mind, Sub, and Roost. Timid nature with 252 HP EVs, 4 Sp. Attack EVs and 252 Spd EVs. Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but I love this thing.

carrot rust

Consumed by Trust
Last Latias i used was 252 hp/60 spdef/196 def with recover/calm mind /surf(for 2hko scizor siwth in with rain)/dragon pulse.
Mega serperior's set is better in general, Mine is only useful if you like heal bell/aromatherapy too much and are prepared to build a stall team to support it.It can come out more than once tough.....

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
The Latias set I use is Dragon Pulse, Calm Mind, Sub, and Roost. Timid nature with 252 HP EVs, 4 Sp. Attack EVs and 252 Spd EVs. Not sure if this is exactly what you're looking for, but I love this thing.

I was thinking instead of Roost what HP should she have ? Or can she learn Psyshock for Blissey and her predecessor ?

carrot rust

Consumed by Trust
I'm going to see how the old Life orb cleaner 252/speed/252 spatk/4 hp will still save me by saving my rotom from random freeze/para/sleep
psyshock/hidden power(fire)/dragon pulse/healing wish. It's nice if they don't have momentum pokes/anything faster than latios, but it's too tempting to send it out early imo. Oh yeah and choice band breloom can tootally 2hko this one on the swith in with low sweep.

GC7

This War Is Ours!
I deff need my new pokes so I can have my test for the war team. Metal I'll be PMing you one of these days so be on the watch out for that.

Hax when you decide to put Hydreigon on your DS I'll be more than willing to help you test that out :)

I still want to Battle you and Eevee and Metal again (disconnection ask TMO), I'll be more than willing to battle anyone else that just joined TEG :) I'm usually on most of the time so I want to know who else battles wifi that came from TSS ?

Flash I play Wi-Fi only, I'd like to have a battle with you if you'd like, although I'm about to leave for work now, I'll be on tonigh in like 12 hours (yeah i don't know my gmt time....) and as for work yeah im 20 and still play poke xD
Well anyways, If you are up for a battle i'll pm you when i'm home :) also i hope i can get tested by the wi-fi captain sometime,

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Flash I play Wi-Fi only, I'd like to have a battle with you if you'd like, although I'm about to leave for work now, I'll be on tonigh in like 12 hours (yeah i don't know my gmt time....) and as for work yeah im 20 and still play poke xD
Well anyways, If you are up for a battle i'll pm you when i'm home :) also i hope i can get tested by the wi-fi captain sometime,

Alright sounds good :) Been awhile since I had a battle with a clanmate ;X I need/WANT to have more.
It's all good, I'm 21 and still playing Pokemon :)

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Alright sounds good :) Been awhile since I had a battle with a clanmate ;X I need/WANT to have more.
It's all good, I'm 21 and still playing Pokemon :)
ah i see haha i'm gonna be 21 on the 17th of this month :p , alright so sounds good then, i'll let you know when i'm back home as for now see ya, i'm out for work!

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
ah i see haha i'm gonna be 21 on the 17th of this month :p , alright so sounds good then, i'll let you know when i'm back home as for now see ya, i'm out for work!

Alright see you later buddy. Digletto I'm almost done with your Growlithe just need to EV train. Dylan I have your Scizor and Beartic whenever you're ready. Wooohooo more points :D even though I see things haven't been updated yet

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury
Here's my suggestion. We need a total of eight people for a PO/PS-based war team, as the simulators are both easily operable.

5 War Team Members
3 Subs

We obviously need another seven or eight people for a Wi-Fi based war team. If we encounter another clan that heavily prefers wifi over PO, it will give us an edge in knowing instantly who to send and what they've got.

3-5 War Team Members
2 or 3 Subs

A Captain should be appointed for each war team, with a Manager deciding who leads what team, based on their management capabilities AND their battling skills.

Obviously the selection requirements will be different. A PO/PS War Captain will accept candidates based on skill in both battling and team-building.

A Wi-Fi Captain will have to be pickier, as Wi-Fi battles demand that all applicants have their own competant team that has already been assembled, trained, and tutored. The candidate in question will also be required to have a very thorough knowledge of what their Pokemon can do, along with being able to put together an effective blueprint of their team before they actually build it. In addition, they will also be needed to be highly flexible with their team, and able to make adjustments to fit the current standard of play (which shouldn't be a problem, as the Wi-Fi metagame doesn't change as easily as the PO/PS metagames do).

It'll also be interesting if we're able to gather participants that are effective battlers in other tiers than OU. That would make for pretty entertaining wars.
Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury
Yes, but there is nothing wrong with suggestions.

And a late note on that post: I'm not saying that someone wouldn't be able to be a member of both the PO/PS war team AND the Wi-Fi war team. It's pretty obvious that wars for each are going to be fought totally separately these days.

EDIT: Manager simply picks the Captains. Captains pick the war team members and [very often] participate in wars. I highly recommend that unless a captain thoroughly knows both the Wifi and PO/PS metagames, there should be a captain for each war team, and not the same person.

It's of course possible to be both a Manager AND a Captain, if the times call for it. At least, that's how I had things going at TSS when I changed it up.

I noticed i really need to get our war team up and running again if anyone especially you cosmic can help get this war team running again that would be great...thats what teg still lacks we keep avoiding wars cuaz of were short handed on the war team status...we need to get our team up pronto to war again...it bothers me we haven't had a war since you left cosmic to go to tss...everything else here is fine...i just got so much i can do...i have hax and MOL working on the team but thats not enough...lance is nowhere to be found :/ our other war captain...

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Seems I'll take the job of putting together a war team then.

To start, I need EVERYONE who wishes to be on the war team to fire off a VM my way. After that is done, I'll get the ball rolling.

Many members of TEG know how to RNG. That's great and all, so if you want to put your battling skills to the test on wifi as well as PO, that'll be awesome.

Needless to say, there will still be testing. After messaging me saying you want to be on the war team (please state wifi, PO/PS or both), please get in contact with your tester.

-- Testers, if you pass them, please get in touch with me saying so, that way I can keep track of how many people we've got left to fill up a war team. Please include what war team they applied for and stuff. Thanks.

The War Team so far:

PO/PS:

Hax_R_Us
Myrrh
Flash-Sama
---Three slots open, they need to be filled soon.

-Subs

---Two slots open.

Wi-Fi:

Exodus
TheMetalOverlord
Flash-Sama
---Three slots open, they need to go soon.

-Subs

---Two slots open.

I'll post below to add any updates.

Last edited:

Arvis

I noticed i really need to get our war team up and running again if anyone especially you cosmic can help get this war team running again that would be great...thats what teg still lacks we keep avoiding wars cuaz of were short handed on the war team status...we need to get our team up pronto to war again...it bothers me we haven't had a war since you left cosmic to go to tss...everything else here is fine...i just got so much i can do...i have hax and MOL working on the team but thats not enough...lance is nowhere to be found :/ our other war captain...

I want to join the war team, who can test me on PO?

Status
Not open for further replies.