1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Team Enchanted Garden

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by FairyWitch, Jul 5, 2011.

?

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

Poll closed Mar 19, 2012.
  1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    76.9%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    23.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cosmic Fury

Cosmic Fury Evil Overlord

Yeah, I know it's a double post, but this one is meant to keep track of the post above.

Current situation:

There are two active testers that I know of.

There are plenty of qualifying candidates for either war team, and there are plenty of slots to fill in either. Please contact a tester and they'll message me that you've qualified enough to be an active war team member or a sub. PO War Team simply needs to be filled to a healthy level, whereas we can afford to have fewer people on Wi-Fi.

Once you are added as a qualifying member, I'll edit the post above, and will repeat doing so until it's confirmed that there are enough people to have a war with another clan (and then it can be posted in the OP, and Hax/Eevee won't have to edit it a million different times.)

EDIT: Current list of potentials (that I've seen atm). Please message me to be added to the list. Bolded font means that you've been tested and passed, with italics indicating that you're PO/Wi-Fi, and Active/Sub. This is mainly for the benefit of any testers that wish to know who they need to test.

D-BRAY
    Exeggudork
    Cosmic Fury
    saphirapwns
    carrot rust
    GC7

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012
  2. draco star 98

draco star 98 DESTROY EVERYONE

;059; ihave been away for far to long there is a lot going on in this clan right now

i have been so busy with school and work plus i dont have any pokemon games beside conquest for now so on sunday with white 2 and black 2 i will be fully active in this clan and i still need my battles and i look forward to talking to you guys again

3. Yellow De Viridian Grove

Yellow De Viridian Grove Well-Known Member

This will be helpful to me and MOL. Having someone that seems like he will be on a lot will help because I know I'll miss people lol

Again, just VM if you want a test battle. I'd rather give you a rank first, but most tests I do are Bo3 anyway, so I can test for both things then.

4. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

Hax is right we all need to work together to get this team up again :) I really want use to rise up again like we did for a short time...for my records we were winning alot until gigashark and el rey got extremely inactive...then we fell apart after that..we want teg back and up again like use to be...on top of we lost gigashark he just never felt like competive battling anymore and pokemon in general and quite :/

5. Yellow De Viridian Grove

Ghost skin is live. It is my favorite now. The banner is just so awesome.

I wish Giga was back :/

6. draco star 98

i dont know if i have enough clan points or points or what ever but id like a new banner if possible or with help making one

and anyone feel like sharing what version there getting i have to get both for me and my brother just saying trying to be more active here

7. FairyWitch

hey draco i can do it for you i have my own artshop now...if you apply there you don't need to use your clan points...i rather go through my shop since im so busy XD

8. Cosmic Fury

Glad to be of help. Just letting you all know that after monday, I don't know how active I will be, so I'm trying to help this problem of ours get solved as soon as I can.

Regardless, updating this list is a small task, now that I've posted the whole thing about the war team and such.

Just VM me the names and what they passed on, and I'll add them, while the battlers can always ask to be added to this list so that you can get around to testing them. :)

9. draco star 98

i would much appreciate that evee it would be great to have a arcanine banner if possible

10. FairyWitch

no problem draco ;) and okay just click on my banner in my sig and then look at all the banners i can do then copy and paste the form and post everything i need to make your banner :) that it ask for...make sure to give me urls of the photos you want...im pretty quick on banner i just finished three request now before i go to work :)

11. Tipsy Watermelon

Tipsy Watermelon Change is coming.

Who is the war wifi tester? Still undecided if I should apply.

12. Myrrh

Myrrh Well-Known Member

Great, now this place is active at night too. Not sarcasm

Great that the war team is getting more attention, before we just didn't have many interested members or whatever.

I really wish people would read more..

13. TM0verlord

TM0verlord PSN ID is on sig

Me and decide ASAP please. Who knows; you may be good after some rust.

14. DrasticPhase

DrasticPhase Half ded

I had to read 2 pages mayun -.-
    @GC7, I said welcome :c
    @draco, I remember you, Lol
    @Hax, I miss Gigashark also :c
    @someone who wanted a SubCM Latias set, I use 252 HP/252 Speed/4 Def or SpA with Substitute/Calm Mind/Recover, Dragon Pulse. I'm pretty sure I have swept with this two times, and that is ... yeah, I shouldn't talk more about this. All I have to say, TAUNT AND ROAR. Or Whirlwind.

15. Cosmic Fury

Jolly Scizor with Bug Bite. Many defensive Latias place all their investments in HP & defenses, rather than speed. Even so, an unboosted (or even +1 or +2) Dragon Pulse would fail to KO the thing, possibly even after rocks. The Bug Bite, on the other hand, would totally destroy the thing.

I run a Swords Dance set on mine, and a +2, Technician boosted Bug Bite (even Jolly) would OHKO any Latias, even through Reflect I'm sure.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  16. DrasticPhase

DrasticPhase Half ded

I think I got up to +5/6 o_O
    The Latias spread I use, I rather have Speed > Def.
    I find Speed Tieing with other base 110's are more helpful.

17. Saph~

Saph~ Serebii Champion x.x

*COUGH COUGH* may I make a suggestion?

18. Cosmic Fury

Sure. What is it?

19. Yellow De Viridian Grove

Anyone mind helping me with my team? It is OU I just need to make it better (preferably someone not trying out for the war team).

20. DrasticPhase

DrasticPhase Half ded

What IF we are already on the war team (D)?
    Lol jk, I have horrible team building skills and need to get used to the B2W2 metagame :D
    Most of my teams are just pokemons that I feel like it can work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.