• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
Alright, so I've got the current lineups & open positions, along with those yet to be tested/approved for said positions, contained within two links in my signature. Both links are in the spoiler and are labelled in order.

The first post is mainly for the benefit of those who want to be on the war team. The second post is mostly to benefit the testers & war captains so that they know what they've got so far to work with.

All it takes is one VM to add your names to the posts listed. :)

Yellow De Viridian Grove

Alright, so I've got the current lineups & open positions, along with those yet to be tested/approved for said positions, contained within two links in my signature. Both links are in the spoiler and are labelled in order.

The first post is mainly for the benefit of those who want to be on the war team. The second post is mostly to benefit the testers & war captains so that they know what they've got so far to work with.

All it takes is one VM to add your names to the posts listed. :)

Can you get on the Xat and help me build a new team? I have a core I want to try out.

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
I'm so excited were getting the ball rolling on the war team :D I'm very certain we have a war team that will be devastating :))

blonde_1

To do RNGs: 0
hey guys sorry for the inactivity :(, I promise i've been keeping up with everything lol

And to those I have requests for I will do them this weekend if not tonight, I promise!

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Half way done to complete my B2W2 ingame team :]
Need Myrrh to finish breeding Mincinno for me.
And I have to catch Numel myself :[
Although, Eevee is a guy and Flash is a girl o_o

Just got Hax the Male Venipede :)
Now, just waiting for Mincinno.
And a Numel if anyone has. I really need one for breeding :/

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Maybe gave some sort of tournement to pick war team ppl?:O just a suggestion as an option

DrasticPhase

Half ded
There's already some people in the war team though. Unless if you let them leep their spots, then it's fine :)

^ Whenever we do tourneys, it usually lasts for like 2 months xD
But when we put deadlines, it became way faster.

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
So, anyone that is a WiFi battler, wanna battle?

DrasticPhase

Half ded
^ I would, but I'm checking EVERY SINGLE pokemon to see if they are finish EV training. And after that, I'm going to eat. All I have to do left is my Uber pokes.
Probably checking around 190 pokes :(

Status
Not open for further replies.