• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
Really,you just want to join to start crap with me!
Not accepted....please don't accept Eeveelover824. :(

lol i just found this clan thanks to you :) i'm happy with that. and i thougt it would be fun if i could join. and also i wont "start crap with you" trust me...

lol i just found this clan thanks to you :) i'm happy with that. and i thougt it would be fun if i could join. and also i wont "start crap with you" trust me...

Hmmm....fine.
But if you do,you're out.
And I'll make sure Eeveelover824 understands with that.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Really,you just want to join to start crap with me!
Not accepted....please don't accept Eeveelover824. :(

Who do you think you are? You have no right to say these kind of things. Being a new member here you need to just calm down and keep out of things that dont concern you.

Now play nice and enjoy the clan.

Last edited:

tleon

Who do you think you are? You have no right to say these kind of things. Being a new member here you need to just calm down and keep out of things that dont concern you.

Now play nice and enjoy the clan.

Exactly you don't have authority over who can/cant join and why also welcome jirachi

GC7

This War Is Ours!
Neither do you so Jirachi isn't a member until Eeveelover says so.

Im at school right now so i cant battle, class starts in 20 minutes, but if you really want to battle ill be home in around 6-7 hours, and really, one thing ill say and thats all, if you want to battle me we will play by tiers OU,UU ... What ever dont come to me with no chomp or only one legendary allowed kind of stuff, you should learn your tiers

Rosario19

The Boss
Giantsfan if there is a probem just tell eevee and she will say something that way you know if anything happens you know she will deal with it saying something like who and who cnt join will just get you in trouble like above so just wait till she comes online and tell her the situation also I CAN CONFIRM WHO AND WHO DOESNT JOIN lol jk im tho i was virzion rank before i had a hiyatus so i did have somewhat of and authority i guess?

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Neither do you so Jirachi isn't a member until Eeveelover says so.
Tleon has been a member of TEG for a long while...

Just Saiyan, read back a couple pages/the first post which has the members list before you make assumptions.
Im at school right now so i cant battle, class starts in 20 minutes, but if you really want to battle ill be home in around 6-7 hours, and really, one thing ill say and thats all, if you want to battle me we will play by tiers OU,UU ... What ever dont come to me with no chomp or only one legendary allowed kind of stuff, you should learn your tiers

This This This^

Well I don't accept Garchomps though.

Rosario19

The Boss
lol garchomp i remeber when he was a threat oh wait lol he wasnt

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Whats going on here??? O_O In my opinion any new member is a good thing ...

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
lol garchomp i remeber when he was a threat oh wait lol he wasnt
HAHAHAHAHA That was some funny joke. I'll be sure the people on Smogon and other clans would find your sense of humor about Garchomp
Whats going on here??? O_O In my opinion any new member is a good thing ...
What's happening is that we're in a madman's house
What's happening is that GiantsFan and !jirachi! Are having an argument because GiantsFan hates seeing legendaries and Garchomp. !jirachi! And GiantsFan battled. !jirachi brought a Jirachi and Garchomp with him. GiantsFan is mad. GiantsFan thinks !jirachi! wants to mess with him, so he says that he is not accepted into TEG when !jirachi! Applies for TEG. Then all of us jump on GiantsFan telling him he can't decide who is/who isn't accepted to TEG and that he should learn to play according to the tiers.

Myrrh

Well I don't accept Garchomps though.

You can't expect everyone here to comply with that. If they want to, cool. If not, also cool.

Anyone who joins properly is pretty much in, so....and Jirach seems to want to be here.

Question, is Sand Veil Garchomp banned in Ubers too?

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
You can't expect everyone here to comply with that. If they want to, cool. If not, also cool.

Anyone who joins properly is pretty much in, so....and Jirach seems to want to be here.

Question, is Sand Veil Garchomp banned in Ubers too?
Yep. Sand Veil and Snow Cloak are banned under Evasion Clause.

No more Bullet Seed Cacturne :[, but there's always Needle Arm :]

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
smogon don't have clans on the site but the other pokemon forums do...also humor what you did you say nar :p

edit:
Name: !jirachi!
Battle Style: wi-fi
Favorite Water/Grass: keldeo/shaymin
what division you like:water
Referrals:none

welcome sweetie...also guys don't bring your other stuff that people argue in the clan this is a clan not a argument spam thread...so please keep it to yourself if you don't like someone....giants also i don't denie anyone cuaz of there angry at someone and vice versa...as long as i doesn't happen here im fine...whatever you guys do its your business to take care but i do advise you guys somehow call it truths through your profiles...were a family here we don't hate anyone...so please somehow make a peace treaty or something...not trying to be mean its just silly to bring this stuff in the clan...

Last edited:

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
find it what

i don't understand
I was laughing at the fact Rosario said that Garchomp is not a threat. Garchomp is ALWAYS a threat.
Well this is....swear word. How I see it anyway. Those abilities aren't that bad and stuff, oh well.

Metal accidentally the adjective.
Better get that Rough Skin Garchomp ready.
smogon don't have clans on the site but the other pokemon forums do...also humor what you did you say nar :p
I didn't say that Smogon had clans ._.

I meant the other clans here.

Status
Not open for further replies.