• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Enchanted Garden

Should we use shop points for Artwork requests in the clan?

• Yes

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrasticPhase

Half ded
What GC7 said. Don't even try to battle me if you don't know your tiers, no legendaries, etc. I will not accept it, and if you ask for test and do this, I'll just put you straight into Petili/Goldeen.
And since most of us know the correct form and who's banned from this clan, we know who's in and who's out.
And welcome !Jirachi!

^ I find Terrakion more of a threat. Unless you have a Scizor and Terra doesn't have Sash.
BANDED CLOSE COMBAT EVERYTHING! Well, you know what I'm saying...

Last edited:

Indigoodra

I was laughing at the fact Rosario said that Garchomp is not a threat. Garchomp is ALWAYS a threat.

ah ok

TEG; OVERCONFIDENT SINCE ABOUT HALF AN HOUR AGO!

this is sarcasm; please respond to it taking into account the fact that it is sarcasm

DrasticPhase

Half ded
Wait, Cacturne can't learn Seed Bomb o_O? I'm not sure about their base power though.
Eevee should make the Veteran TEG members special UBs :]

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
What GC7 said. Don't even try to battle me if you don't know your tiers, no legendaries, etc. I will not accept it, and if you ask for test and do this, I'll just put you straight into Petili/Goldeen.
And since most of us know the correct form and who's banned from this clan, we know who's in and who's out.
And welcome !Jirachi!

^ I find Terrakion more of a threat. Unless you have a Scizor and Terra doesn't have Sash.
BANDED CLOSE COMBAT EVERYTHING! Well, you know what I'm saying...
Hello? HELLO? Garchomp is an even bigger threat than Terrakion. In this current meta, Scarfers are dominant, not Banded.

Look at Genesect and Garchomp. Both commonly use a Scarf to threaten teams with its +1 coverage moves or Outrage. How can you tell me Banded Terrakion is a bigger threat to Garchomp since most teams are now preparing for ways to handle Garchomp? Scarfed Outrage cleans up late game and if you conviniently have a Banded Terrakion locked into CC, 8/10 you're going to lose.

That's part of my argument of why Garchomp>Terrakion right now as a threat.

tleon

Assuming same items terra and garchomp are pretty much on even footing

Also they are destroyed by the same things

Last edited:

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Terrakion also uses Scarf o_O
Well, I just need to battle more since I haven't battled a Garchomp ._.
True, but answer this: which Terrakion do you see more in OU: Banded or Scarfed?

Assuming same items terra and garchomp are pretty much on even footing

Also they are destroyed by the same things

252 Atk Terrakion Close Combat vs 4 HP/0 Def Garchomp: 56.98% - 67.32% (2 hits to KO)
252 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs 4 HP/0 Def Terrakion: 110.19% - 130.56% (Guaranteed OHKO)

Yeah no.

BUT assuming Garchomp is paralyzed AND at full HP like both will happen and Terrakion has a Band instead of Scarf, then...
252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Close Combat vs 4 HP/0 Def Garchomp: 85.47% - 100.56% (6.25% chance to OHKO)

Last edited:

tleon

That is the only factor is that garchomp gets eq for super effective also the max atk sets band adamant (I've seen them ran by both) terra would win wouldn't it

Last edited:

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
That is the only factor is that garchomp gets eq for super effective also the max atk sets band adamant (I've seen them ran by both) terra would win wouldn't it

Do you mean Chomp or Terra?

tleon

I've seen them both run that set kind of rare but its run

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
I've seen them both run that set kind of rare but its run

Well if both run Adamant and CB, then you need some luck with Terra for it to win while Chomp needs no luck

252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion (+Atk) Close Combat vs 4 HP/0 Def Garchomp: 93.85% - 110.61% (62.5% chance to OHKO)
252 Atk Choice Band Garchomp (+Atk) Outrage vs 4 HP/0 Def Terrakion: 108.64% - 128.09% (Guaranteed OHKO)
252 Atk Choice Band Garchomp (+Atk) Earthquake vs 4 HP/0 Def Terrakion: 181.48% - 213.89% (Guaranteed OHKO)

Rosario19

The Boss
metal i'll tell you why gar isn a threat
opponent sends out garchomp
return oh so amazing pokemon
go rip him a new one Bowser (blastoise)
opponent in his mind *ha i knew you would do that* garchomp uses sub
sandstorm hits bowser *now it is on*
garchomp does what ever he wants be it outrage/EQ or DD
bowser uses roar... problem

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
metal i'll tell you why gar isn a threat
opponent sends out garchomp
return oh so amazing pokemon
go rip him a new one Bowser (blastoise)
opponent in his mind *ha i knew you would do that* garchomp uses sub
sandstorm hits bowser *now it is on*
garchomp does what ever he wants be it outrage/EQ or DD
bowser uses roar... problem

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7bjr0xDHj1rbsctpo1_500.jpg
You're doing it wrong. SubSD Chomp isn't that good anymore because the evasion boost from Sand Veil made it so threatening. It's all about Choice Scarf now.

With your scenario, you accomplished nothing except take ~40-50% of you Blastoise's HP and 25% of Garchomp's HP.

Why Blastoise of all things? It's a terrible spinner in OU compared to just about every other common spinner in OU.

Attachments

• tumblr_m7bjr0xDHj1rbsctpo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m7bjr0xDHj1rbsctpo1_500.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Rosario19

The Boss
actually to be honest with the team i was using it was great plus i always had screens so yeah plus that was when garchomp was a threat with sand veil now its garchomp used out rage i switch to sizor i use sd i kill a poke or get a free switch into something with u-turn also to be honest its still no threat you just have to get around it if your not good then fine but if you are the yeah plus i had like to great people so yeah i never had that problem

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
actually to be honest with the team i was using it was great plus i always had screens so yeah plus that was when garchomp was a threat with sand veil now its garchomp used out rage i switch to sizor i use sd i kill a poke or get a free switch into something with u-turn also to be honest its still no threat you just have to get around it if your not good then fine but if you are the yeah plus i had like to great people so yeah i never had that problem

Next time you say something isn't a threat, be sure to mention that it's only for you or else we'll have this argument again.

Rosario19

The Boss

GC7

This War Is Ours!
dragon pulse on heatran, the guy close combats salamence, he switches in rotom to scizor, looks to me the kid didn't know what he was doing, not trying to take away from your victory but just saying what i saw,.....
Still in my opinion Terra is a joke compared to Garchomp, it's almost necessary to run something that can one hit ko him with hp ice since he'll make quick work of your dragons unless you have scarfed latios, other wise running a sun team and exchanging the all time famous hp fire on vena or lilli to hp ice would be a good idea, or you can always bring back Weavile :) i mean how many dragons and sand teams can stand to that beast?

Rosario19

The Boss
i think dpulse was wierd but i almost lost cause of that/ rotom he was expecting a bullet punch like everyone else and as for the cc on heracross either he thought he could take me out slash predicted the switch or i dont even...

Status
Not open for further replies.